Hair is extremely important

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Styled my hair today and got approached 3 times already and getting a bunch os IOIs and heads turning
Hair = life quite literally

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21044, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
not if ur receded

• +1
Reactions: Detective, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 25354
when i had full head of hair i was still the same loser

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and RopeMaxxed
tales from basementland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Over for my nw2

Tales from mental ward that is 3000 km away from nearest civilization

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz, poopoohead and cancercell
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
and it's not just about norwood but also hair density , quality , texture

i'm norwood 1 myself but my hair is fucked up in terms of quality and density , i'm seriously considering getting a hair system at the top

imagine getting a hair system while being norwood 1

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

i'm norwood 1 myself but my hair is fucked up in terms of quality and density , i'm seriously considering getting a hair system at the top

How much does HS cost?

How much does HS cost?
idk it varies a lot but for a high quality hair system that looks natural , it can range from 300$ to 1000$ (including maintenance cost) , it lasts 4-6 months and the regular maintenance is once every 6-8 weeks

but it's worth it imo everything costs money so if you're determined to ascend money should never be a barrier

idk it varies a lot but for a high quality hair system that looks natural , it can range from 300$ to 1000$ (including maintenance cost) , it lasts 4-6 months and the regular maintenance is once every 6-8 weeks

but it's worth it imo everything costs money so if you're determined to ascend money should never be a barrier
Super cheap JFL, saves your life, no side effects?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha
Super cheat JFL, saves you're life, no side effects?
idk if the glue or tape cause harm to your scalp in long term but yeah pretty much no side effects

i know i also consider it cheap LOL but i thought maybe you're like these delusional kids who bash on instant and easy looksmaxes "muh too expensive"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
idk if the glue or tape cause harm to your scalp in long term but yeah pretty much no side effects

i know i also consider it cheap LOL but i thought maybe you're like these delusional kids who bash on instant and easy looksmaxes "muh too expensive"
That's just life fuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
no hair for your face

Try derma roll and minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Try derma roll and minoxidil
might fix the density issue , but my hair would still look like lifeless pubic hair , at least with a hair system you can choose a good quality one with a ready style