Hair is thinning. Anything besides finasteride and dutasteride I could use to prevent further thinning and shedding?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
title

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo
minoxidil

• WTF
Reactions: CopingCel
You are fighting a losing battle if you avoid fin and dut. You can try minox, nizoral, saw palmetto, etc., but I went through this phase and continued to recede and it’s all just cope IF you aren’t on fin or dut, it should be more of a helping-hand rather than a solution

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, GenericChad1444, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
Dude I need to make in depth guide to solve this problem once and for all as so much BS is just flying around on this site. Listen to me, get a hair system I can't stress this enough. You get a full head of quality psl 8 hair and requires almost no maintenance, it literally feels like your hair, also no one will be able to tell. I have one so happy to give more info.

Don't pump yourself with drugs that screw up your hormones and all you end up with is shitty hair that you are struggling to hold on to. Vids below:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Dude I need to make in depth guide to solve this problem once and for all as so much BS is just flying around on this site. Listen to me, get a hair system I can't stress this enough. You get a full head of quality psl 8 hair and requires almost no maintenance, it literally feels like your hair, also no one will be able to tell. I have one so happy to give more info.

Don't pump yourself with drugs that screw up your hormones and all you end up with is shitty hair that you are struggling to hold on to. Vids below:

Although i support hayrsystem, fin is a must.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and LordNorwood
Dutasteride
Fevipiprant
WAY31606
PGE2
Weekly wounding @1.5mm
Oral castor oil

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
you could try topical fin or ru58841 + minoxidil but it wont be as effective as fin/dut and will be a pain in the ass to do everyday for the rest of your life. honestly stop being a bitch and take fin, dont believe the fear-mongering. if you have normal test levels and otherwise no serious health concerns youll be fine

Everything besides fin or dut is seriously cope if you're receding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and GenericChad1444
Wear a hair piece

How much oral castor oil?

Start at 1ml once/day, then 1ml 2x/day, then 1.5ml etc.

If you start with too much castor oil before your body gets used to it, you WILL violently shit your pants.

Another side effect of castor is increased body hair, but this goes away when you reduce dosage or stop.

Do you use a lot of shampoo? once I started using less/stopping it for a while my hair got a lot better again

Lol at all the minox and fin copers ITT

Spironolactone or enjoy your NW4932

Just use finasteride anything else is cope. You will regret not starting early

Caffeine shampoo