hair = life. Balding effect on attractiveness ratings

Wrong, Dht serves insane neurological function in the brains of males. People who get 0 side effects from fin still 100% of the time experience slight change in function or erection quality. That being said Testosterone can easily pick upon most of the dhts function inside the body. Men with low T that take fin dont have enough androgens to substitude for nuking dht and thus get severe side effects cause their body isnt in homeostasis.

Clinical Studies Testing the Effect of DHT on Erectile Function

In order to evaluate the direct effect of 5ARIs on sexual life, investigators studied erectile function in patients taking these drugs. Cunningham and Hirshkowitz (1995) designed a sleep-related erection study, with the aim of measuring erectile function objectively during double-blind administration of finasteride or placebo. Their purpose was to find the answer to the question, “Does finasteride impair erectile function?” Sleep-related erection studies provide objective measures of erection physiology and pathophysiology. Naturally occurring, spontaneous episodes of nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) occur with consistent regularity during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep in all sexually potent men. Twenty healthy, sexually active men were randomized to receive either placebo or 5 mg/day finasteride for 12 weeks according to a double-blind study design. Erection physiology was assessed by a polysomnography device. The investigators found that finasteride did not consistently suppress sleep-related erections compared with placebo (Cunningham and Hirshkowitz, 1995). They explained the most likely reason that finasteride did not impair erectile function was that it did not sufficiently inhibit 5 α-reductase activity in critical areas of the brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and eduardkoopman

In order to evaluate the direct effect of 5ARIs on sexual life, investigators studied erectile function in patients taking these drugs. Cunningham and Hirshkowitz (1995) designed a sleep-related erection study, with the aim of measuring erectile function objectively during double-blind administration of finasteride or placebo. Their purpose was to find the answer to the question, “Does finasteride impair erectile function?” Sleep-related erection studies provide objective measures of erection physiology and pathophysiology. Naturally occurring, spontaneous episodes of nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) occur with consistent regularity during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep in all sexually potent men. Twenty healthy, sexually active men were randomized to receive either placebo or 5 mg/day finasteride for 12 weeks according to a double-blind study design. Erection physiology was assessed by a polysomnography device. The investigators found that finasteride did not consistently suppress sleep-related erections compared with placebo (Cunningham and Hirshkowitz, 1995). They explained the most likely reason that finasteride did not impair erectile function was that it did not sufficiently inhibit 5 α-reductase activity in critical areas of the brain.

Great!

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ifyouwannabemylover
that's also 5mg and you don't even need 1mg for hairs
Wow!
Yeah I know.
I use 0.25 mg daily

* I always suspected, those 1% getting erectile disfunction. Either die to old age. Or they get it because they worry about it in their head, so mentally induced.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lars

reads one study thinks hes figured it all out. Our bodies are extremely complicates, so complicated infact that no amount of doctors can accurately predict if a man no matter his hormonal profile and blood value and any other value that can be measured will get sides or wont get sides from fin. Also did not sufficiently inhibit 5 α-reductase activity in critical areas of the brain doesnt mean it didnt inhibit 5a reductase in critical areas of the brain.

if my dad is at nw7 but every guy on my mom's side is nw0 how do i know if im gonna start balding?

if my dad is at nw7 but every guy on my mom's side is nw0 how do i know if im gonna start balding?
You can't know up front.

You'll notice when you start losing hair.

My family = same.
My fathers side, most people bald. My mothers side, most dudes not bold.

My parents hav 3 kids.
1 brother: think long hair still at mid 40's
1 brother: NW4 at early 40's
me: Well at mid 30's (without efforts) NW2 ranges. Now after some time of efforts, I am like NW 1.5 ranges. A rough battle though, I hope my current stack will stay enough to keep further baling away. but feel unsure.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
You can't know up front.

You'll notice when you start losing hair.

My family = same.
My fathers side, most people bald. My mothers side, most dudes not bold.

My parents hav 3 kids.
1 brother: think long hair still at mid 40's
1 brother: NW4 at early 40's
me: Well at mid 30's (without efforts) NW2 ranges. Now after some time of efforts, I am like NW 1.5 ranges. A rough battle though, I hope my current stack will stay enough to keep further baling away. but feel unsure.
my older brother is 33 and is at about nw1.8-2, but he has stayed at this hairline since he was 25, im 17 and im pretty sure im below nw1. I'll just keep track of how much im losing and at some point after 22 im gonna take low dose fin and see how it goes

Last edited:
my older brother is 33 and is at about nw1.8-2, but he has stayed at this hairline since he was 25, im 17 and im pretty sure im below nw1. I'll just keep track of how much im losing and at some point after 22 im gonna take low dose fin and see how it goes
it makes no sense imo, to take fina when one hasn't had any hairloss.
so, keep a close eye on the hair, ahirline and density.
Take pics of it maybe also, and store the pics So one can compare from years ago.

just switched to dut 2 months ago.

and oral minox 1.5 months ago. feelsgoodman

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yet the individuating information had no effect in the ‘physical attractiveness’ dimension lol. So who cares? If it’s past the point of no return get a hair system

Only you're fucked if you lose your temple points / hair.

Also erection quality is mostly estrogen related, if anything, fin would increase erection quality @sloopnoob has experienced this

Facial hair continues to develop well into a males 30s. Long term exposure to dht slowly turns vellus hair into terminal hairs over the years, 22 id say is a safe age to start fin.

Is there a correlation with vellus hairs of the face maturing and miniaturization of regular head hair?

Is there a correlation with vellus hairs of the face maturing and miniaturization of regular head hair?
Yes, dht exposure on the beard long term thickens hair, and weakens it on the scalp if you are sensitive to dht.

The terror in her eyes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, lasthope, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
The terror in her eyes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The norwood reaper is the fucking worse. Luckily I think I will stay nw0 for the rest of my life, but its truly over if the reaper pays me a visit.

The norwood reaper is the fucking worse. Luckily I think I will stay nw0 for the rest of my life, but its truly over if the reaper pays me a visit.
the norwood reaper caught up to my cousin at age 17

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman and mulattomaxxer
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Tbh I remember some kid in my highschool got visited by the reaper. He was 15.
the reaper doesnt care how old you are
my dad became bald in his 30s
baldness on my mothers side isnt really a thing though so im not fucked genetically
i will keep a lookout for the reaper, maybe he'll creep up on me as i grow older

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and mulattomaxxer
  • +1
he is doing pretty well in life rn
so it's not all hopeless
all joking aside.

Some men, like 5% orso of men. Look better or good bald. Due to mogger face/skull shape

the reaper doesnt care how old you are
my dad became bald in his 30s
baldness on my mothers side isnt really a thing though so im not fucked genetically
i will keep a lookout for the reaper, maybe he'll creep up on me as i grow older
My dads hair has just started thinning at 70, but by this point my SMV would have tanked so idgaf.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Fuck I thought that she was going to abort the baby.
No, the cute babies don't get that.

Brutals though, when a woman fins her baby not cute. 😢😭😥:lul:
Kids getting exposed to the blakpill from day 1.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lasthope and mulattomaxxer

what a fucking degenerate

• +1
  • +1

They look malnorished. Maybe she didn't eat enough to sustain twins. These also look like they suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome.

A better looking example of fetal alcohol syndrome.

This child looks malnourished.

I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I think this is her own fault. The issue is that she isn't the one who is going to have to suffer the consequences. The only hope is that they aren't boy's. If they are male they will go ER during highschool.

They look malnorished. Maybe she didn't eat enough to sustain twins. These also look like they suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome.
View attachment 1225684
A better looking example of fetal alcohol syndrome.
View attachment 1225691
This child looks malnourished.
View attachment 1225685
I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I think this is her own fault. The issue is that she isn't the one who is going to have to suffer the consequences. The only hope is that they aren't boy's. If they are male they will go ER during highschool.
epic brutals.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

Also JFL at the first comment by

Adrian Kowalski

She better do something good for her children and start saving money for tuition fees for future education at the university named after faceLMS. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
just switched to dut 2 months ago.

and oral minox 1.5 months ago. feelsgoodman
better, than coping with "natural products", like Connor did.

1 year later!
We can all, see. How Conor coping with natural stuff, caused that the norwoord reaper fully raped his hair density and hairline.

LOL @ this in hindsight COPE video from Conor Murphy from 15 months ago.

Yeah, no doubt. Balding is really a death sentence. By your mid 20s you'll see. I'm NW0 and my sex life, while good young, has only gotten better over time. But many of the top slayers from high school are bald now. They don't look like a "handsome bald dude," they look just over. Feel awful for them, but also feels good man

But many of the top slayers from high school are bald now. They don't look like a "handsome bald dude," they look just over. Feel awful for them, but also feels good man
Those went from mogger, to getting moged.
LOL @ me aiming in 30's from being someone that got mogged, to doing some mogging.

the only way to not drastically lose PSL when going bald is to be tall and have good frame that way you can go the Rock/Sins/Diesel route without much issues other than that yeah you have very little chance

the only way to not drastically lose PSL when going bald is to be tall and have good frame that way you can go the Rock/Sins/Diesel route without much issues other than that yeah you have very little chance
tall, frame, for sure helps and matters.

But one needs a very specific head shape, that the bald looks good. Only a few men have that. Maybe only like 3% of men have that head shape for the bald look to be good.

3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png

tall, frame, for sure helps and matters.

But one needs a very specific head shape, that the bald looks good. Only a few men have that. Maybe only like 3% of men have that head shape for the bald look to be good.

3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png
he looks better with hair

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS