hair = life. Balding effect on attractiveness ratings

thank god my dad is 50 and still has pitch black hair without losing a single hair strand :feelsgood:

Many people can keep the norwood reaper at bay by loosening up their tight scalps and dermarolling without even using Minox. Scalp tension should be low enough so you can push at least a half inch with your fingers. Tight scalps also can contribute to calcification and things like that which make things worse. Many studies have showed an association of tight scalps and baldness. Some studies showed injecting botox grew hair back on bald areas also.

From hunter eyed incel to pretty eyed mogger @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession
idrc bout this nct soy cuck tbh. hunter eyes mog on my face and ill never trade em for aban eyes no matter how many experiments happen

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
From hunter eyed incel to pretty eyed mogger @looksmaxxer234
23C4BDE9 4752 4CF0 B629 FFE9CE6DD61F
85034D21 FDED 4FE9 817D 1A444148AAAE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14160

Just scalp massages. It took me about 2 weeks of daily massaging to get the scalp loosened up and I just hit it for a couple of minutes a night now to keep it loose. My scalp was very tight in the thinning areas before doing that and then starting dermarolling.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Just scalp massages. It took me about 2 weeks of daily massaging to get the scalp loosened up and I just hit it for a couple of minutes a night now to keep it loose. My scalp was very tight in the thinning areas before doing that and then starting dermarolling.
Thanks, that sounds easy.
I try it.
No need to use machine for the massage I assume?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
No I just used my fingers pushing hard and then went over the areas with a stiff brush a few times afterwards.
yes, I have read before, that lack of "bloodflow", which I assume tightness causes also. Can cause hairloss. That's why some people, I recll, mentioned some results from applying deliuted peppermint oil, because that stimulates bloodflow I think.

So, I guess. Above "treatment" of massage. should only help guys that have hairloss due to lack of bloodflow there?

yes, I have read before, that lack of "bloodflow", which I assume tightness causes also. Can cause hairloss. That's why some people, I recll, mentioned some results from applying deliuted peppermint oil, because that stimulates bloodflow I think.

So, I guess. Above "treatment" of massage. should only help guys that have hairloss due to lack of bloodflow there?

I was a higher age thinner but one theory is a tight scalp creates an environment slightly lower in oxygen (bloodflow) which makes DHT more likely to work its "magic" in those lower than normal oxygen areas. Quite a few studies show many balding men have a tight scalp along with that issue.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
hair = life
how to keep hair = a tranny drug
truly over for men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lawton88 and Deleted member 11134
I was a higher age thinner
#metoo. NW2.5 or NW2.5, at age 35 orso. More thinning, that reciding almost
but one theory is a tight scalp creates an environment slightly lower in oxygen (bloodflow) which makes DHT more likely to work its "magic" in those lower than normal oxygen areas. Quite a few studies show many balding men have a tight scalp along with that issue.
cool info. i learned something extra.
Time to massage maxx..
hair = life
how to keep hair = a tranny drug
truly over for men
0.33 mg fina daily, for 2 years now.
zero side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88