Hair Looksmaxxing Guide: Good Hair EQUALS Good Life

I can't personally recommend any deep conditions because I don't use or need it.
Whats your hair type? Everyone needs to deep condition ideally, for reasons you stated in your own thread

I have to say this thread, along with your other threads is beyond fire and major life fuel. just to give you a personal anecdote. the summer before my tenth grad year in high school I randomly decided to grow my hair out. I am of West African descent ( Nigerian, and also HTN) so you could imagine how course my hair was. I basically have a mini fro. not particularly stylish. So before the next school year Id thought I try something new. Instead of getting the usual short all around with waves, which looked decent. I decided to use s-curl extra strength in my mini fro and the result was mind-blowing. people at school, girls specifically were treating me way differently. It certainly gave me a glow-up. it made me look exotic and racially ambiguous to a degree some may have thought I was Dominican or afro-Latino. and that was just hair alone. and like I said girls loved it. it was probably the most female attention I got up to that point.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, whiteissuperior, AscendingHero and 2 others
it made me look exotic and racially ambiguous to a degree some may have thought I was Dominican or afro-Latino.
So you must look kind of Western Black then.

I have to say this thread, along with your other threads is beyond fire and major life fuel. just to give you a personal anecdote. the summer before my tenth grad year in high school I randomly decided to grow my hair out. I am of West African descent ( Nigerian, and also HTN) so you could imagine how course my hair was. I basically have a mini fro. not particularly stylish. So before the next school year Id thought I try something new. Instead of getting the usual short all around with waves, which looked decent. I decided to use s-curl extra strength in my mini fro and the result was mind-blowing. people at school, girls specifically were treating me way differently. It certainly gave me a glow-up. it made me look exotic and racially ambiguous to a degree some may have thought I was Dominican or afro-Latino. and that was just hair alone. and like I said girls loved it. it was probably the most female attention I got up to that point.
Great story :love:
I heard some other black person said something very similar as well.

How much do you think it multiplied?

hmmm... I would say it raised my attractiveness by 1.5-2 points. I mean, there was one girl in particular who told me to my face she prefers white/ dark-haired types. basically south Italian-looking guys. and she particularly was not into black guys. it was heart-crushing because I had a major crush on this girl. we remained friends. nevertheless, when she saw me with my new hair there was a spark in her eye and she looked at me in a way she had never looked at me before. she was way more flirtatious and touchy-feely. I could feel her shift in desire for me. it was crazy. I have other examples like this but this one stands out the most in my mind.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
First of all son , welcome to this forum, enjoy your stay. @Korea @looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite

Second of all, mirin story.

3rd of all , this just shows that having looser curls (4a or less) and the halo. Whats your skintone? looser hair maxxing on a darkskin could look off , striking yes but off in terms of averageness.

Brutal lightskin/mulatto pill @whiteissuperior

Instead of using an S curl tho (which can/could damage ur hair overtime) among other issues using a texturizer

Hair care maxxing would've given you healthier longer lasting results but i digress

And lastly if you have any questions or need any help in any looksmaxxing endeavors just pm me bro. Im specialized in mixed/black/ethnic aesthetics.

@alienmaxxer can verify

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Racky
hmmm... I would say it raised my attractiveness by 1.5-2 points. I mean, there was one girl in particular who told me to my face she prefers white/ dark-haired types. basically south Italian-looking guys. and she particularly was not into black guys. it was heart-crushing because I had a major crush on this girl. we remained friends. nevertheless, when she saw me with my new hair there was a spark in her eye and she looked at me in a way she had never looked at me before. she was way more flirtatious and touchy-feely. I could feel her shift in desire for me. it was crazy. I have other examples like this but this one stands out the most in my mind.
Well god damn.

looser hair maxxing on a darkskin could look off , striking yes but off in terms of averageness.
That's why I thought he looked more Western Black than African (less negroid features, more caucasoid ones)
Because unless you somewhat or resemble a lot like one, it tends to look off.

Slightly looser hair texture from an S curl doesnt raise your attractiveness by 2 points lmfao.

LOOSER HAIR BROOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
That's why I thought he looked more Western Black than African (less negroid features, more caucasoid ones)
Because unless you somewhat or resemble a lot like one, it tends to look off.
Everyone should be 4a or less. 4B/4c can be good but very hard to maintain and arent a halo. Or "good hair" like they would say in Brazil. I just dont recommend them trying to get those super big loose curls yk.

Hair care/Hair maintenance >>hair texture

Shouldnt be a problem provided he wasn't ugly or FOB which in that case, no hair for your pheno/looks and vice-versa.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
. nevertheless, when she saw me with my new hair there was a spark in her eye and she looked at me in a way she had never looked at me before. she was way more flirtatious and touchy-feely. I could feel her shift in desire for me. it was crazy. I have other examples like this but this one stands out the most in my mind.
My guy, this is some mental gymnastics and some dreaming type shit.

This didnt happen and if it did it got you nowhere.

hmmm... I would say it raised my attractiveness by 1.5-2 points. I mean, there was one girl in particular who told me to my face she prefers white/ dark-haired types. basically south Italian-looking guys. and she particularly was not into black guys. it was heart-crushing because I had
Brutal pheno pill, wouldnt have happened if you look like this
2597528 high trust high appealt tyrone insanely nt looking blue shirt white durag goals

@Korea @Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Depends.
A better question is:
Is straight hair a looksmax for you?
Is it a looksmax for me?

also is a hat a looksmin?

Latin America, particularly in Colombia, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico.
Obviously there is a deragatory racial element in this but objectively i peronsally think they're truths to both side in this good vs bad hair thing.

At the end of the day, it's just another eurocentric pill whether you like it or not.

Latin America is very racist and discrminatory.

Who knows, high inhibition, or he's mistaking his treatment boost for interest.

• +1
  • +1
Who knows, high inhibition, or he's mistaking his treatment boost for interest.
Likely the both of them. Muh she stared at me and then users he go on a whole ramble on how they envision themselves together

Usually that person has low success if at all with the opposite gender

In that case it's time to looksmaxx

• +1
Is it a looksmax for me?
View attachment 1726029
also is a hat a looksmin?
Walmart Haaland

I cant even see your hair thats for one

You need to hop on MT2+Dyes/Tint/Sun maxxing ASAP and hit the gym

No one likes skinny fat dudes.

I'd usually recommend wavy hair as the ideal texture if you're white.

Voluminous straight hair (medium length) or curly hair (like in a fringe) for example also works

It isnt black and white. Look on tiktok and pinterest or actors for some ideas

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and enchanted_elixir
Likely the both of them. Muh she stared at me and then users he go on a whole ramble on how they envision themselves together

Usually that person has low success if at all with the opposite gender

In that case it's time to looksmaxx
Me.

Latin America, particularly in Colombia, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico.
Has this happened to you/anybody you know?

Give me some latin america hair blackpills just cuz

• +1
Walmart Haaland

I cant even see your hair thats for one

You need to hop on MT2+Dyes/Tint/Sun maxxing ASAP and hit the gym

No one likes skinny fat dudes.

I'd usually recommend wavy hair as the ideal texture if you're white.

Voluminous straight hair (medium length) or curly hair (like in a fringe) for example also works

It isnt black and white. Look on tiktok and pinterest or actors for some ideas
….I was asking if hat was a looksmin that’s why you can’t see my hair

….I was asking if hat was a looksmin that’s why you can’t see my hair
Not really lol, I dont like that wording of that question

Play with different styles, find out what works the best for you and doesnt.

Whats garners the most reception, etc, etc

Caps are in

So is "The flow" hairstyle. A tiktoker made a good tutorial on how to achieve and look stylish with hats in it, that i will see if I can find.

Regardless of ethnicity caps are in. I've also noticed E boys rocking beanies as well

Also if your hair is in the awkward growing stage , it makes a good cover til it grows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
Has this happened to you/anybody you know?

Give me some latin america hair blackpills just cuz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Not really lol, I dont like that wording of that question

Play with different styles, find out what works the best for you and doesnt.

Whats garners the most reception, etc, etc

Caps are in
View attachment 1726045View attachment 1726047View attachment 1726048

So is "The flow" hairstyle. A tiktoker made a good tutorial on how to achieve and look stylish with hats in it. Regardless of ethnicity. I've also noticed E boys rocking beanies as well
View attachment 1726046

Also if your hair is in the awkward growing stage , it makes a good cover til it grows
I needa stop being fat and fry my brows and lashes and get some tik tok maxxed hair asap

• +1

Brutal pheno pill, wouldnt have happened if you look like this
View attachment 1726014

@Korea @Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior

thoughts?
Only IOI = sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
@whiteissuperior how do YOU cope with the hair texture pill?

@Blackgymmax you too? what hairstyle do u guys even rock?

@whiteissuperior how do YOU cope with the hair texture pill?

@Blackgymmax you too? what hairstyle do u guys even rock?
All I can do is high top cuz balding pill. I barely hold onto hair with minox. it’s BROOTAL for me. I might rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
All I can do is high top cuz balding pill. I barely hold onto hair with minox. it’s BROOTAL for me. I might rope
Just get a hair system or a hair trasplant from Couto or turrkeymaxx if you have enough money.

High Top dreads?

Sure if they're from LA (latin america) but it doesnt matter really

Just hair texture pills in general.

Can't find any more. Not going to look for hours for them.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Can't find any more. Not going to look for hours for them.

Way too fucking scripted.

That's sad tho lmao, in the west everyone wants to tan and get curlier hair and every where else everyone wants to lighten and straighten their hair jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Only IOI = sex
"OnLy iOI iS seX"

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Way too fucking scripted.

That's sad tho lmao, in the west everyone wants to tan and get curlier hair and every where else everyone wants to lighten and straighten their hair jfl.
They'll follow in our footsteps anyways.
He looks pathetic though with straight hair.

• JFL