Hair loss at 15.

I know, another hair loss thread. But this is extremely brutal, I'm almost NW2 at 15! My dad has a big forehead and thin hair, but he's almost 50. He started losing hair at ~20 yrs old. Most likely I inherited his genes. I'm receding at both temples, but especially on my left, and it's beginning to go up as well.

What do I do? Minox + Dermapen? Can I start Fin yet?

Please give serious replies, this sucks immensely and could take me from MTN to truecel status.
hair transplant. You need to fly out to turkey nigga

"Although a relationship has been established between finasteride and sexual dysfunction in the literature, the analysis of the role of androgens in male sexual function and the evidences from large population-based long-term placebo-controlled studies using validated questionnaire and objective method for assessing sexual function suggested no substantial evidence of ED in men receiving finasteride. Low ejaculatory volume is the only causal relationship between finasteride and sexual dysfunction."
Yes take ze drugs goy it’s “safe and effective”

sides are rare and even if he experienced something they don’t last after stopping. If anything he will lose half a cm of dick and a little bit of beard but who gives a fuck, hair is life, balding at 15 is a far worse and nightmerish experience
what is the difference between duta and fin ?

what is the difference between duta and fin ?
Dut block 99% of DHT whereas Fin only blocks 70% - thats the main difference

Fin's half life is also extremely short vs Dut

Whos the dude in your profile pic?

Check

although dut has longer half life, it is important to note that it also takes longer for dut to build up in your system as compared to fin, so better to gradually ease in dut whilst taking fin

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee

Ahhh tysm for the explanation g, and the dude in my PFP is me actually

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee
Most likely just boorn with shit hairline and just realised it. I also thought i was balding at like 19 but that was only because i got bdd and got hyperfixated on my face. However im now 21 and hairline the exact same but still dog shit