Hair loss at 15.

that wont do anything in his case since he will still lose hair follicles art a faster rate then produce,sadly he either goes bald and accepts it or hops on fin/dut and probobly wont grow a sinle inch after that
i wanna say smh

you got two choices if the bald reaper got you
1. You go bald and be ugly and cope.. or
2. You will castrate yourself with fin and destroy you whole body , but hey you got hair!

even if you beat the bald reaper, he still always win

also balding is linked to heart dissease"s, big prostate , aging and all other big top 10 dissease"s in the body and 10000x worse if you got it young

iTsss over

Last edited:
View attachment 2555171View attachment 2555173 this is the fortnite streamer mongraal on left he was 15,probs similar to you and on right 18 this is probobly exactly the same transformation as you will go to unless your on a dht blocker and your already tall the choice is up to you
Ok, then what is the best out of the three: dutasteride, finasteride, and RU-58841? And for the best one, what should I know going into taking it?

i wanna say smh

2. You will castrate yourself with fin and destroy you whole body , but hey you got hair!

also balding is linked to bad heart, big prostate , aging and all other big top 10 dissease"s in the body and 10000x worse if you got it young

iTsss over
what you said is true but its better then doing nothing

Ok, then what is the best out of the three: dutasteride, finasteride, and RU-58841? And for the best one, what should I know going into taking it?
you have to research bro its kinda complicated but you need to take dua and minoxidil but as we said norwood 2 at 15 may be impossible to beat

i wanna say smh

also balding is linked to heart dissease"s, big prostate , aging and all other big top 10 dissease"s in the body and 10000x worse if you got it young

iTsss over
"Although a relationship has been established between finasteride and sexual dysfunction in the literature, the analysis of the role of androgens in male sexual function and the evidences from large population-based long-term placebo-controlled studies using validated questionnaire and objective method for assessing sexual function suggested no substantial evidence of ED in men receiving finasteride. Low ejaculatory volume is the only causal relationship between finasteride and sexual dysfunction."

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Isn't 50-100 a day normal? At least from what I see in a quick google search: https://innovist.com/blogs/all/hair-loss-in-teenagers#:~:text=Teenagers can lose between 40,a sign of health issues.

Mostly sedentary, though I get at least 20 minutes of activity per day. Diet is somewhat clean ig.

Are you suggesting this is nutritional/lifestyle and not MPB? Lifefuel if true.
Probably not but I lose like 10 a shower at most after literally taking DHT boosters for PE relentlessly

"Although a relationship has been established between finasteride and sexual dysfunction in the literature, the analysis of the role of androgens in male sexual function and the evidences from large population-based long-term placebo-controlled studies using validated questionnaire and objective method for assessing sexual function suggested no substantial evidence of ED in men receiving finasteride. Low ejaculatory volume is the only causal relationship between finasteride and sexual dysfunction."
4 percent chance at getting erectile dysfunction and out of all them once you stop they nearly all go away,or 100 percent guarenteed you will be bald by 19 which one is better?

• +1
4 percent chance at getting erectile dysfunction and out of all them once you stop they nearly all go away,or 100 percent guarenteed you will be bald by 19 which one is better?
Hair obv, but this seems too abductive to be true. There has to be a reason why no one else is taking fin or any other DHT-blocker under 18.

• +1
Hair obv, but this seems too abductive to be true. There has to be a reason why no one else is taking fin or any other DHT-blocker under 18.
Nobody goes bald under 18, plain simple

It's not super aggressive, I've only noticed it within the past 2 weeks. I shed about 10-15 hair each time I shower. Maybe 30-40 a day.

Can I just roll + minox until it's safe to hop on DHT blocker?
yeah, hell u could even just wait it out til 18 when u can get legally prescribed those things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32954
Nobody goes bald under 18, plain simple

:feelswhy:

I found this excerpt from bluepill.com which seems promising:

Answer: Finasteride use in 18 year olds? Englewood Cliffs New Jersey​

In my opinion, finasteride is appropriate to treat an 18 year old with male pattern hair loss. The primary location for activity of finasteride is in the scalp and the prostate. This means that the conversion of testosterone to DHT which occurs in these organs is decreased. In fact, the amount of testosterone in the blood is increased. Finasteride has been used in adolescents to treat hidradenitis suppurativa. No side effects were noted. Therefore, with the exception of the occasionally reported sexual side effects, finasteride is indicated in an 18 year old male with documented male pattern hair loss. Good luck.

:feelswhy:

I found this excerpt from bluepill.com which seems promising:

Answer: Finasteride use in 18 year olds? Englewood Cliffs New Jersey​

In my opinion, finasteride is appropriate to treat an 18 year old with male pattern hair loss. The primary location for activity of finasteride is in the scalp and the prostate. This means that the conversion of testosterone to DHT which occurs in these organs is decreased. In fact, the amount of testosterone in the blood is increased. Finasteride has been used in adolescents to treat hidradenitis suppurativa. No side effects were noted. Therefore, with the exception of the occasionally reported sexual side effects, finasteride is indicated in an 18 year old male with documented male pattern hair loss. Good luck.

I still would not suppress dht under 20 yo if no visible recession is noted

yeah, hell u could even just wait it out til 18 when u can get legally prescribed those things
are you aware if somebody is norwood 2 by 15 they will be norwood 5 100 percent by 18 if they do nothing until then?

I still would not suppress dht under 20 yo if no visible recession is noted
I've literally been told that I have a bad hairline/receding by a friend, and my mom who usually calms me down out of being a hypochondriac has agreed with me.

• +1
I've literally been told that I have a bad hairline/receding by a friend, and my mom who usually calms me down out of being a hypochondriac has agreed with me.
yea in ur case I would have instantly acted, I mean, I’m on duta just for prevention, but waited till I was 19/20 in doing so

if you‘re receding, you probably completed your development phase by years, so absolutely start duta asap
this is not true OP don't listen to this BS, DHT is needed for male sexual development so don't start fin before 20-21 but by all means go ahead with it when you're that age and get a transplant

this is not true OP don't listen to this BS, DHT is needed for male sexual development so don't start fin before 20-21 but by all means go ahead with it when you're that age and get a transplant
he’ll be fully bald by then

Is this safe at 15? It doesn't seem to have as many sides if at all as either of them.
no lol its not safe at any age its a literal research drug people buy from china

he’ll be fully bald by then
he wont, he will most likely have his current hairline but lost his temples which isn't that big of a trade off considering his dad is bald, then:
> starts fin at 20-21
> if hairline is bad, spends $3000 in Turkey/S Korea at a non hair mill Hair Transplant Clinic
> stays on fin for the rest of his life
>maintains that hairline for as long as he stays on fin

are you aware if somebody is norwood 2 by 15 they will be norwood 5 100 percent by 18 if they do nothing until then?
Unlike at 18 he’s in the middle of puberty where he actually needs DHT

woah , you wanted to use studie"s (created by fin company"s) to counterback me argument, okay i gonna do the same

finastride is also used for trans treatment (fin is a castrate drug, every castrate drug get you hair back) the company behind it also did some jewish scary stuff behind it..

fin also do more scary things then only blocking dht -> SUICIDE, DEPERSONALITION, ANXIETY https://finasterideinfo.org/merck-official-account-concealed-widespread-biochemical-impacts/

if you don"t think that destroying a androgen hormone don"t get any side effects then you are simple a idiot that know nothing
also the study you showed is ONLY NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR SEXUAL FUNCTION (probably not true also)

here i will use the same strategy like you:

i can send thousand studie"s

you guys are simple coping, You will never beat the norwood reaper, never

Last edited:
woah , you wanted to use studie"s (created by fin company"s) to counterback me argument, okay i gonna do the same

finastride is also used for trans treatment (fin is a castrate drug, every castrate drug get you hair back) the company behind it also did some jewish scary stuff behind it..

fin also do more scary things then only blocking dht -> SUICIDE, DEPERSONALITION, ANXIETY https://finasterideinfo.org/merck-official-account-concealed-widespread-biochemical-impacts/

if you don"t think that destroying a androgen hormone don"t get any side effects then you are simple a idiot that know nothing
also the study you showed is ONLY NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR SEXUAL FUNCTION (probably not true also)

but btw here the studie"s

I’d advocate going bald makes you far more depressed than a soft dick

I’d advocate going bald makes you far more depressed than a soft dick
its a lottery, if fin works for u keep popping it. end of the day, it is a steroid

He's right, sort of. Eventually it will go systemic but that will be after a while of using it.
It’s not a steroid, how can it convey an anti androgen response in the blood? simply not possible.

Edit: talking about RU ofc

Bro trust me. Dermaroll and rosemary oil with argan oil.

here i will use the same strategy like you:

only 5 mg of finasteride is linked to prostate cancer and prostate cancer is literally the most curable cancer there is and has nearly a 100 percent surivival rate,your the one coping nigga hair is life

It’s not a steroid, how can it convey an anti androgen response in the blood? simply not possible.

Edit: talking about RU ofc
i was talking about fin, but RU will go systematic u cant stop that

shave your head and get a wig

>References studies by "transgender experts" and PFS affiliated researchers
JFL

It's not a castration drug. Direct testosterone blockers are. If it was then men on fin wouldn't be able to have children. There's countless of men who've been taking it for 15-20 years, and were still able to impregnate their partners.

• +1
>References studies by "transgender experts" and PFS affiliated researchers
JFL

It's not a castration drug. Direct testosterone blockers are. If it was then men on fin wouldn't be able to have children. There's countless of men who've been taking it for 15-20 years, and were still able to impregnate their partners.
it even boosts testosterone lmao my free test increased by 20% in my bloodwork

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DHTrash and bradpittshairline
fix your health

@finn899 what do you suggest?

bro you disreguarded everything i said and now you belive me?
are you fucking kidding me I said like 10 times that I agree with you, I just gave counterexamples to show that there are exceptions to the rule because you literally ASKED for them???

are you fucking kidding me I said like 10 times that I agree with you, I just gave counterexamples to show that there are exceptions to the rule because you literally ASKED for them???
dms rq

These people here are delusional :lul::lul::lul:.

I'd have started Fin/Dut at 14 if I could go back in time.

I know, another hair loss thread. But this is extremely brutal, I'm almost NW2 at 15! My dad has a big forehead and thin hair, but he's almost 50. He started losing hair at ~20 yrs old. Most likely I inherited his genes. I'm receding at both temples, but especially on my left, and it's beginning to go up as well.

What do I do? Minox + Dermapen? Can I start Fin yet?

Please give serious replies, this sucks immensely and could take me from MTN to truecel status.
U need dht at a young age
Hop on finnasteride at like 21

I started Duta as a NW1 at 19 yo, don’t listen to these fear mongering retards, sides are rare asf, preserve as much hair as you can
DHT is necessary. your hormones do keep developing no matter when u started puberty until 20-25. nuking dht with dut at 15 when your levels haven’t even reached their baseline will fuck tou up. no doubt about it. maybe read some actual research on this.

These people here are delusional :lul::lul::lul:.

I'd have started Fin/Dut at 14 if I could go back in time.
no you wouldn’t have, because you would have turned into a little bitch. at 14 your levels haven’t even reached a baseline no matter what u think, no where near it. it’s essentially castrating yourself, and then because you nuked your dht during your development phase your hormones will never be to your genetic threshold, and this includes your testosteome because your hormones were being surpressed at 14. Fin also does damage genes in some way but more research is being done. anyways, fin should be started at 19<

no you wouldn’t have, because you would have turned into a little bitch. at 14 your levels haven’t even reached a baseline no matter what u think, no where near it. it’s essentially castrating yourself, and then because you nuked your dht during your development phase your hormones will never be to your genetic threshold, and this includes your testosteome because your hormones were being surpressed at 14. Fin also does damage genes in some way but more research is being done. anyways, fin should be started at 19<
Most of the important parts of puberty were already finished by 14. At worst you'd just be delaying the finishing touches. Also I would have NUKED my dht with dut, leaving me young looking for much longer. With fin you'd still develop normally with 30% dht left.