hair loss experts GTFIH

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
i’m using fin 1mg for 3 months and i’m still losing hairs, should i incorporate topical finasteride as well to double the protection?

No keep it up for another 3 months, you will continue to shed at the start. If its still not working then think about changing what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
No keep it up for another 3 months, you will continue to shed at the start. If its still not working then think about changing what you're doing.
even if the hairs i’m losing are thick and healthy ones rather than the thin weak ones people normally lose when they shed?

People without any treatments by default shed hairs. I have no way to know what you mean by "still losing hair".

Oral Finasteride> Topical Fin. In other words, don't expect too much difference.

People without any treatments by default shed hairs. I have no way to know what you mean by "still losing hair".

Oral Finasteride> Topical Fin. In other words, don't expect too much difference.
basically i mean still losing 150+ hairs a day even though fin should stop this significantly. My hair looks worse too. Oral fin slashes serum DHT by 60-65% but works less on scalp DHT so i just assumed combining both would deal with the problem

mabye something else is the reason for your hair loss and not only dht

• +1
Reactions: roguedisc
basically i mean still losing 150+ hairs a day even though fin should stop this significantly. My hair looks worse too. Oral fin slashes serum DHT by 60-65% but works less on scalp DHT so i just assumed combining both would deal with the problem

Switch to dutasteride pills its much more effective in wiping out DHT than fin (have costco fill your script)
OR add 1.5 grams of RU58841 (topical anti-androgen) to each 60mL liquid minoxidil

Switch to dutasteride, + minox, + RU, + dermarolling/micro needling, + ketagonzel shampoo. You’ll be good:feelsokman:

i’m using fin 1mg for 3 months and i’m still losing hairs, should i incorporate topical finasteride as well to double the protection?

NOt fixing the underlying issue nigga. its clearly not DHT that is the problem in this case.