Hair loss

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Hi, due to hair miniaturization on the temples and overall hair shedding(however not too aggresively) and my dad balding i went to dermatologist recently and that retard prescripted me topical minox 5 cause she said fin got potential side effects. Is there any point in even using minox if its just hair stimulant and not blocker? Thinking about booking appointment but with another one cause I can't with this retard anymore. Im 23 probably NW2 at max but more like NW1,5 so would rather have head full of hairs till like 35 atleast then idc.

Last edited:
Hi, due to hair miniaturization on the temples and overall hair shedding(however not too aggresively) and my dad balding i went to dermatologist recently and that retard prescripted me topical minox 5 cause she said finox got potential side effects. Is there any point in even using minox if its just hair stimulant and not blocker? Thinking about booking appointment but with another one cause I can't with this retard anymore. Im 23 probably NW2 at max but more like NW1,5 so would rather have head full of hairs till like 35 atleast then idc.
No point in minox if u aren't gonna use fin as well. Go to another doc or get an appointment with one of those online docs that will prescribe you fin

• +1
Reactions: one job away, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 15890 and 3 others
Fin and minox combo. Later save money for a transplant. Who cares about side effects if you aren't using your dick anyway JFL

Till that time grow your hair out and hide temples

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Elvisandreaa, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Fin and minox combo. Later save money for a transplant. Who cares about side effects if you aren't using your dick anyway JFL

I don't think I need HT just yet, hair density overall is good, the temples atm I think receded like 1,5 to 2cm max from the point I was at 17-18(atleast the highest miniaturized hairs are there) so thinking about just hopping on fin to prevent going it any further. I don't think actually it's that visible but I'm getting self concious about it so kind of doing it for my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Main reason for hair miniaturization is lack of blood flow to hair follicles due to DHT attaching to them and preventing blood reaching hair follicle thus resulting in follicles eventual destruction. Minox increases blood flow to follicles despite DHT and slows their destruction considerably unless you got extremely aggressive balding like those incels who go bald at 19. Your "either fin or nothing" view is dumb because minox alone, especially if its mild hair loss, can give enough blood supply to your follices for them to slow down follicle destruction considerably, even up to 80% and almost completely negate DHT effect on blood supply to hair follicle. As you get older effect of DHT might increase and minox will not be enough but its still better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, noodlelover and Deleted member 15698
Main reason for hair miniaturization is lack of blood flow to hair follicles due to DHT attaching to them and preventing blood reaching hair follicle thus resulting in follicles eventual destruction. Minox increases blood flow to follicles despite DHT and slows their destruction considerably unless you got extremely aggressive balding like those incels who go bald at 19. Your "either fin or nothing" view is dumb because minox alone, especially if its mild hair loss, can give enough blood supply to your follices for them to slow down follicle destruction considerably, even up to 80% and almost completely negate DHT effect on blood supply to hair follicle. As you get older effect of DHT might increase and minox will not be enough but its still better than nothing
Idk im afraid that by taking minox only this won't do shit anyways

Some people get really good results from dermarolling only and you can do rolling and minox if you are a little tougher case. I guess fin might need to be used if you are a really bad case.

Order fin from alldaychemist. 0.5mg daily. Don't start min, the chance for it make hair loss worse is too high.

jesus, your english teacher must have PTSD

Idk im afraid that by taking minox only this won't do shit anyways
I do minox only, it made my eyebrows super thick, and some of my beard thicker as well. I think it's increased the hair thickness on the top of my head, but the top of my head was never that bad.

One good thing about minox only, is that no prescription is required, it's the active ingredient in rogain, and sold in lots of products at wallmart. So it should be super easy for me to get when I'm location maxing, and living in different places. If I were to start on fin, I could become dependent on it, kinda like how your body becomes dependent on steroids after using long term, and then if you stop fin, you loose like all your hair in a year. I wouldn't want to have some issue with my prescription, moving to some new country or visa hopping for a few months and loose all my hair lol. That would suck

Some people get really good results from dermarolling only and you can do rolling and minox if you are a little tougher case. I guess fin might need to be used if you are a really bad case.
I'm not "really bad case", atleast I don't think so but I'm getting to the point where losing hairs might get more noticable. Hairs grown by minox are temporary same as fin, however atm stopping hair loss is more important for me than growing new ones and I'm just afraid minox will not stop hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
But if I go on minox then first effects appear after 3-4 months and yet there always comes initial hair shedding. Minox might not help with hair loss (mild to medium but as I said it becomes noticable over longer period of time)and I still will need to take it for few months because dropping it after month is the worst thing I can do?

Shit went like this over the last 5-6years pls I don't want to be fucking bald jfl seeing few hairs on my desk makes me paranoid

Attachments

• IMG_20211211_095715.jpg
    IMG_20211211_095715.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211211_095804.jpg
    IMG_20211211_095804.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
not sure about you boyo but I'm glad doctors don't prescribe tranny drugs to random people all the time. we don't need more trannies

Only correct answer I’ve been using dutasteride for half a year now but it’s not like women are gonna wanna see your dick if your bald anyways.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and NumbThePain
You’re way more bald than me and I already hopped on fin

hair or death