Hair products to use for someone with wavy hair (2b)

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
Currently using these two products for my hair

How often should i condition and shampoo my hair or should i just use a different shampoo and conditioner altogether. I have medium length hair for those wondering

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Solution
orangomango2003
Wavy hair needs to be washed with shampoo AT LEAST 2 times a week. If you use any hair products you should shampoo more often. It depends on the person but every other day is good for most people with wavy hair.

shampoo: 2-4 times/week
conditioner: whenever your hair gets too dry. for example after using shampoo, because shampoo also gets rid of natural oils. by using conditioner you add moisture back into your hair making it less dry.
Shampoo 1/2 times a week, conditioner whenever you want

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Wavy hair needs to be washed with shampoo AT LEAST 2 times a week. If you use any hair products you should shampoo more often. It depends on the person but every other day is good for most people with wavy hair.

shampoo: 2-4 times/week
conditioner: whenever your hair gets too dry. for example after using shampoo, because shampoo also gets rid of natural oils. by using conditioner you add moisture back into your hair making it less dry.

• +1
Solution
So did it work? Any before afters? I dont shampoo hair but I do wash it. Been looking for products to use to make it more moisturised and voluminous

• +1
So did it work? Any before afters? I dont shampoo hair but I do wash it. Been looking for products to use to make it more moisturised and voluminous
I don’t have any before and afters but my hair definitely looks and feels better so I can vouch for it

• +1
Only wash your hair once a week, after showering put a lot of oils like argan oil
Make sure to air dry it
By the 3-4 day it looks majestic
I don’t have hair dryer will just sitting under fan work

so i just apply argan oil on damp hair and not do anything else?
Yes you can use a towel before jsut not too much and don’t be harsh
Also style it as desired with the argan oil and make sure it dries that way after 5 hours~ it locks in and you don’t have to care about it as much
You can also use a diffuser after argan oil
But for me personally I do use quite a lot of it
And when I have an important place to go to or something I style it the day I have it
If you style first day your not gonna get away with not washing it for a week

• +1