Hair thinning at 15

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Bronze
My hair is fucking thinning at 15, didn't see any recession in hairline though, my hair volume just decreased.

My fucking barber also decided to do a buzz cut on me and said "cmon you look way more masculine now" :feelskek::feelskek:

It's not that bad I suppose rn but I think it will get worse :feelswah:

I use rosemary oil and rosemary water with some other coping stuff 3 times daily and a lot of hair keeps falling out, after shower I counted atleast 100 hairs after combing

Why couldn't I just be 6'3 with perfect bones and A10 Eyes :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, negativepsl and BrutalMogger
My hair is fucking thinning at 15, didn't see any recession in hairline though, my hair volume just decreased.

My fucking barber also decided to do a buzz cut on me and said "cmon you look way more masculine now" :feelskek::feelskek:

I use rosemary oil and rosemary water with some other coping stuff 3 times daily and a lot of hair keeps falling out, after shower I counted atleast 100 hairs after combing

LMFAO GET HAIR MOGGED BY A 27 YEAR OLD LMFAOOOOOOOO

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Jonas2k7 and BrutalMogger
get on dht

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and rael
you still developing at 15 so dht beneficial

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and rael
get masteron and dht shampoo

• +1
Reactions: xyl, heyheyheybro22, halloweed and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, heyheyheybro22, halloweed and 3 others
semen retention or it's over for you

rosmary is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and BrutalMogger

shave it all off and scarymaxx for the rest of your days

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
get masteron and dht shampoo
Funny

So over for me I'll be bald with 17 if I take no action :feelswhy:

Norwoodreaper is heartless

Norwoodreaper after taking a 15 yo's hair and soul :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I'm going to get Trimax and LL as soon as I turn 18 :feelshah:
If my hair loss continues I'll start derma rolling with rosemary oil and fin (holy rosemary cope)

What would be the best to not nuke my hormone levels? topical Fin or ru58841 or smth

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Semen retention ain't doin shit for hair

I still don't fap tho
it works, or ur lying to yourself, no women, no edging, just retaining

if it doesn't work then yeah just genetic tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
You're right bhai. My inner monk is enlightened
View attachment 3095883
monks are actually gay fags, they have cut off their sexual energy so they don't produce test anymore

you need to be a normal horny human and redirect that energy to heal your body, some studies have shown sperm to be able to create stem cells, you look more youthful and healthy when you are retaining :bigbrain: trust me vro

• +1
monks are actually gay fags, they have cut off their sexual energy so they don't produce test anymore

you need to be a normal horny human and redirect that energy to heal your body, some studies have shown sperm to be able to create stem cells, you look more youthful and healthy when you are retaining :bigbrain: trust me vro
Study?

But may work tho as you not only retain the minerals and vitamins but mentally you get stronger and everything in the body is correlated n shiet

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
male pattern baldness is maternally inherited and expedited by certain processes.
on ur moms side how many relatives are bald/balding?
are u on roids?

• +1
stem cells in testes
https://www.nature.com/articles/cr200796

anotha one

Study?

But may work tho as you not only retain the minerals and vitamins but mentally you get stronger and everything in the body is correlated n shiet
Dht is the main cause, orgasms also make your follicles more sensitive to DHT, sperm will provide you with nutrients as there are millions of lives swimming in you

once you stop it will go back to normal, this is what happened to me, my hair is now back to childhood thickness and no hairloss

people have also reported having better hair on long streak, in sr forums

• Love it
male pattern baldness is maternally inherited and expedited by certain processes.
on ur moms side how many relatives are bald/balding?
are u on roids?
Not a single person is bald in my family on both sides.. I may be the only one soon :feelswhy:. Not on steroids too. I got my blood tested and my T3/T4 are on the higher end and my minerals are also good. I got familial hypercholesterolaemia and my LDL-cholesterol is 179mg/dl rn :feelsuhh:

the norwood reaper already took my hairline back when i was 15 aswell

that’s the way she goes (genetics)

• So Sad
stem cells in testes
https://www.nature.com/articles/cr200796

anotha one

Dht is the main cause, orgasms also make your follicles more sensitive to DHT, sperm will provide you with nutrients as there are millions of lives swimming in you

once you stop it will go back to normal, this is what happened to me, my hair is now back to childhood thickness and no hairloss

people have also reported having better hair on long streak, in sr forums
Thanks, I didn't fap for like 4 months tho and busted my first nut into a girl:feelshah: god-like feeling bhai

I think it's another cause like maybe stress idk

the norwood reaper already took my hairline back when i was 15 aswell

that’s the way she goes (genetics)
My grandparents have full hair tho and they are like 70-80 I think

Fucking norwood reaper wants to take my soul into the depths of hell

i had hair loss around that age too, dont worry its probably due to testosterone spikes and it will normalize after puberty

• Love it
Thanks, I didn't fap for like 4 months tho and busted my first nut into a girl:feelshah: god-like feeling bhai

I think it's another cause like maybe stress idk
stress is a real thing, try some anxiety numbing supps maybe ashwaganda or sumn

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Jonas2k7