Haircels GTFIH: How to keep your hair without taking drugs

Sir Galachad

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
I'm gonna get Botox injected into my scalp tomorrow. Sounds crazy, right? But hear me out:

For those of you who are familiar with the topic of hair loss, the term "scalp tension" will certainly be a familiar one.
It's basically an alternative theory to the main cause of androgenetic alopecia. If you don't know anything about it, google it or check out this video:

I realised a few months ago that the cause of my hair loss might have to do with the weird shape of my skull, which tenses up my muscles causing a reduced blood flow to the scalp. This is where Botox comes in. It will be injected in the same areas that are targeted for migraine treatment:

2022 08 24

Big drawback: This will have to be repeated every six months, because the effect wears off. Cost is up to 600€ per treatment, which is shit. If you have the expertise and can get your hands on Botox, you should probably self inject.

Why should you be doing it anyway? Because there is a pilot study on this procedure and it appears to work for 8 out of the 10 androgenetic alopeica sufferers:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5782443/

For anyone with sexual side effects on finasteride, this could be the play.

I'll update you on my progress in 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Highlander and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
That channel is pure clickbait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
scalp tension is total nonsense, debunked long time ago

Kevin is a retard. But he might have a point on the uselessnes of massages for bloodflow, haven't looked into it too much. That's why I'm going for the nuke though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and copemaxxeer
who is gonna tell him....

I have seen the video and actually learned something new here. Botox being effective for hair loss still stands as an argument though, even if it may not be through blood flow.

Have you even watched your own video? :ROFLMAO: