Haircut idea for Protruding ears and a wide forehead?

Hetfield

Hetfield

Pretty
Joined
Jan 24, 2023
Posts
277
Reputation
236
Needs to be a trendy tiktok kind of cut, Prefer it a lil longer.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
otoplasty and fluffy fringe
 
  • +1
Reactions: JL~
O'Pry orbitals
 
E6D70D9C E76B 4AA2 A86A 9D8BF2F1DE31
 
otoplasty and fluffy fringe
WIsh I could get otoplasty but my parents are super anti surgery and even tho im 18 now, they wouldnt give me any food if I came home with a huge bandage wrapped around my head.
 
You are slavic aren't you?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 30845
WIsh I could get otoplasty but my parents are super anti surgery and even tho im 18 now, they wouldnt give me any food if I came home with a huge bandage wrapped around my head.
aight but just get long fluffy hair parted in the middle, should work.
 
short wolf cut
1689350487263
 
If you had better eyebrows....
Im using castor oil and dermaroller now, It works tho even tho minoxidil would works better.

Still better than oprys autistic stare.
 

Similar threads

chexo0
Replies
4
Views
28
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
N
Replies
0
Views
23
Narek1555
N
hghuo
Replies
1
Views
24
negative
negative
LooksimENTER
Replies
5
Views
51
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
G
Replies
7
Views
48
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top