A
ale_gol
Iron
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Posts
- 239
- Reputation
- 71
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It doesn’t look good at all tho when I grow it out it just gets bushy bc my hair isn’t thick strands yk what I meanlet that shit grow bhai
It doesn’t look good at all tho when I grow it out it just gets bushy bc my hair isn’t thick strands yk what I meanDefinitely grow.
you got a pic?It doesn’t look good at all tho when I grow it out it just gets bushy bc my hair isn’t thick strands yk what I mean
Give me hair care tips bro plzlet that shit grow bhai
just wash your hair and get sum clay or sea salt spray to style itGive me hair care tips bro plz
you got a pic?
"The longer your hair is, the more of a man you are. Why would you cut it? That's for slaves."Should I trim it or let it grow more
looks the same and the photos you sentn earlier. grow your hair toyour ears or longer