Haircut

Randomgrey/

Randomgrey/

Iron
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Posts
77
Reputation
37
Its so funny to me that every boy in my school has the fade haircut and if you have longer hair your always going to hear "get a haircut" and the person saying this type of stuff will genuinely be an prime example of being an LTN :lul:
You have bigger fish to fry than tell me to get a haircut
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and kucukiskender
haircut matters a lot tho lmao
 
haircut matters a lot tho lmao
It does but I terra these people that say this to me ,when I went back to school I think I heard "get a haircut" everyday for two weeks :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Its so funny to me that every boy in my school has the fade haircut and if you have longer hair your always going to hear "get a haircut" and the person saying this type of stuff will genuinely be an prime example of being an LTN :lul:
You have bigger fish to fry than tell me to get a haircut
can i get a haircut here
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
0
Views
28
Narek1555
N
hghuo
Replies
1
Views
37
negative
negative
A
Replies
12
Views
68
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
G
Replies
7
Views
59
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
M
Replies
7
Views
73
IblameMiles1
IblameMiles1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top