Hairline help!!

huillo

huillo

Iron
Joined
May 14, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
9
I’m dealing with the issue of a high hairline and have to cover my forehead and the sides with my hair; what do you suggest I do? I’m not considering a hair transplant.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261001_142105.jpg
    IMG_20261001_142105.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
I’m dealing with the issue of a high hairline and have to cover my forehead and the sides with my hair; what do you suggest I do? I’m not considering a hair transplant.
Without hair transplant you can apply rosemary oil consistently
 
Off-topic but holy fuck I'm jealous of your chin/mandible.


If you want to cover your hairline, you can always use something like a bandana or a headwrap, or just wear a full cap/hoodie. And just applying minoxidil/finasteride is fine too (although do be mindful of finasteride side effects). You can also get extensions or a full hair system like what I'm doing as well.

And given your chin/mandible, I feel like you're one of the few guys who can pull off being bald (or a buzzcut/SMP) without a severe hit. Most guys lose like 90% of matches when they go bald, you'll probably lose like 30-50%
 
Last edited:
I’m dealing with the issue of a high hairline and have to cover my forehead and the sides with my hair; what do you suggest I do? I’m not considering a hair transplant.
idk maybe turkey trip?
 
I’m dealing with the issue of a high hairline and have to cover my forehead and the sides with my hair; what do you suggest I do? I’m not considering a hair transplant.
Use derma stamp and minoxidil and also finasteride if you’re scared of balding
 

Similar threads

Eldian
Replies
3
Views
33
zhr_
zhr_
Simikz
Replies
11
Views
44
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
A
Replies
1
Views
21
Atra
Atra
Voiiiiiidi
Replies
2
Views
8
Gymcel_2012
Gymcel_2012
smashedradix
Replies
11
Views
85
dark_lm
dark_lm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top