Hairline mog battle: Arvid VS Xangsane

Whose hairline mogs?

• Total voters
You're the biggest dark mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I choose @ArvidGustavsson just cause i feel u fraud tf outta ur pics and Arvid shows real motion pics + vids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Xangsane
I choose @ArvidGustavsson just cause i feel u fraud tf outta ur pics and Arvid shows real motion pics + vids
To be fair, I did style my hair a bit in that pic, but my hair density is pretty strong.

Obviously arvid. The amount of narcissism without showing actual motion videos just proves it. If xang would be good looking unfrauded he would spam that 24/7 but cuz he can’t he is left with spamming morphs.

What I find weird is that he gets dopamine from getting morphs rated. He either trolls or is delusional enough to think the morphs barely change him.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Mine has cut aesthetics during sex bcuz its all way back + i get more sensetivity, So who's the real winnter :feelshmm:
At least I don't have to deal with dick cheese.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
you’d need to be VERY noticeably thick to be considered big at that length, you are probably not

But none of that changes the fact that cut/uncut rules only apply for either 1. Guys who aren’t good looking, or 2. For average and below sized dicks

• JFL
you’d need to be VERY noticeably thick to be considered big at that length, you are probably not

But none of that changes the fact that cut/uncut rules only apply for either 1. Guys who aren’t good looking, or 2. For average and below sized dicks
would it apply to me?

Obviously arvid. The amount of narcissism without showing actual motion videos just proves it. If xang would be good looking unfrauded he would spam that 24/7 but cuz he can’t he is left with spamming morphs.

What I find weird is that he gets dopamine from getting morphs rated. He either trolls or is delusional enough to think the morphs barely change him.
Seems to me more like he just doesn’t want to post his whole face which is understandable

would it apply to me?
Also the fact that you never show full face and all your pics look like weird paintings, those things might be fine on their own, but when you couple it with the fact that you claim to struggle at high psl… fishy

Seems to me more like he just doesn’t want to post his whole face which is understandable
He posted „his“ entire face multiple times in dms to pretty much everyone on looksmax

2670026 2171436 arvid 3

Noone mogs my ervid :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Also the fact that you never show full face and all your pics look like weird paintings, those things might be fine on their own, but when you couple it with the fact that you claim to struggle at high psl… fishy
Tbh all his BS about hypergamy is probably because he overrates men and underrates women. He said I was the same looks level as this white chadlite when I am probably below normie IRL. He rates guys over here that are probably LTN range HTN-Chadlite.

Xang is probably a normie level dude unfrauded. Maybe even less. But we can't really conclude anything because he hasn't shown an unfrauded pic to anybody here. I can understand why as users here can be harsh and critical. I mean I used to send frauded pics of me tilting my head and squinching slightly. But there is no point. Sending frauded pics to users just for validation changes nothing about how I am treated IRL.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
And those has different eye color and hairline and brows and chin and you get it. They were obviously morphed
What do you guess his looks level is?

At 5'10", I'd say he is LTN overall if the average 6 feet 20-something white guy is 4 PSL. In terms of how women perceive him and not autistic facial analysis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, one job away and Xangsane
Don't worry, we're not going that far.

People suggested a dick mog battle, but I'm not gonna go that far either.

I'm assuming he's uncut.
I wish I was uncut.

Nearly got away with it coz I was uncut still at 10 years old

• So Sad
I don't struggle THAT much. I do get many iois and all but I don't put myself out there. I don't plan on it soon either.

I don't struggle THAT much. I do get many iois and all but I don't put myself out there. I don't plan on it soon either.
The thing is dude. We haven't really seen you UNFRAUDED. Anybody can fraud their pics with lighting/angles/faceapp and get rated 6+ PSL here. But until we have seen unfrauded pics/motion videos of you, we can't be sure of what you really look like. I am guessing you are probably a normie range dude who is somewhat failoed by ethnicity. Normies def get IOIs from beckies.

I deliberately make my pictures look generic, like stock photos, so it's harder to identify me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17763
The thing is dude. We haven't really seen you UNFRAUDED. Anybody can fraud their pics with lighting/angles/faceapp and get rated 6+ PSL here. But until we have seen unfrauded pics/motion videos of you, we can't be sure of what you really look like. I am guessing you are probably a normie range dude who is somewhat failoed by ethnicity. Normies def get IOIs from beckies.
I took a selfie on my computer desk a few days ago

I deliberately make my pictures look generic, like stock photos, so it's harder to identify me.
But it seems like you change your colouring, remove freckles, apply filters etc. Shit like this can make you a lot better than IRL.

All of the pics you post, look morphed/faceapped.

IDK dude. Maybe you are a chad. But we just can't know until you share unfrauded pics.

But it seems like you change your colouring, remove freckles, apply filters etc. Shit like this can make you a lot better than IRL.

All of the pics you post, look morphed/faceapped.

IDK dude. Maybe you are a chad. But we just can't know until you share unfrauded pics.
Alright.

I took a selfie on my computer desk a few days ago
Yeah. Not sure if that counts as unfrauded. Because:

1) Selfies distort your face
2) The front camera is usually above your eyes and this can make your eyebrows look more hunter like
3) The white light from the computer screen can make you look a lot more aesthetic

Selfies at an arm's distance in daylight with neutral expression and no head tilting are a more accurate representation of what you look like. There is still some distortion but it's not enough to be make a big difference.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Mine has cut aesthetics during sex bcuz its all way back + i get more sensetivity, So who's the real winnter :feelshmm:
they look the same hard if non phimosis and maybe uncut looks better bc it looks smoother
Cut >>> uncut
just lose 50% of penile sensitivity just to not have to deal with dick cheese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Hairline looks like a FaceApp morph

• JFL
Brutal eyebrow mog
5DCC2200 1498 4D07 B25A 359DF18FFAA9

0BB4C16A 73A5 4F52 B145 83A98D2AF201

• JFL
Bruh why do you have to morph your forehead
Why does every image require editing for it to be posted

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Xangsane normie confirmed
@Xangsane 4 PSL take it or leave it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
  • +1
I took a pic of myself under low light last night
even if you take a pic of yourself using all 13 conditions pakicel described you would still be considred frauding

• So Sad
even if you take a pic of yourself using all 13 conditions pakicel described you would still be considred frauding
Some users get thrown this too.

• +1
Dude. You are seriously underestimating the effect lighting and angles can have on the way you look. Even small head tilts and involuntarily squinting makes my eye area look a lot better than it does unfrauded.

The thing is this dude legit photoshops and faceapps his pics. You can legit turn yourself into a 7 PSL gigachad if you know how to morph.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
Nope. If he just sent me a normal pic with neutral head position, angle and expression in normal lighting and he looked 6 PSL +, I'd have not trouble rating him that high.

• JFL
Dude. You are seriously underestimating the effect lighting and angles can have on the way you look. Even small head tilts and involuntarily squinting makes my eye area look a lot better than it does unfrauded.
Xangsane is standing straight with normal eye position
and the lighting is normal
in good lighting we would see alot more cheekbone definition
The thing is this dude legit photoshops and faceapps his pics. You can legit turn yourself into a 7 PSL gigachad if you know how to morph
knowing this nigga if he did morph himself he would have won every battle against Arvid so far

• +1