Hairline mog battle: Arvid VS Xangsane

Whose hairline mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane is standing straight with normal eye position
and the lighting is normal
in good lighting we would see alot more cheekbone definition

knowing this nigga if he did morph himself he would have won every battle against Arvid so far
This. I didn't win the jaw battle - I am aware my jaw is subpar compared to his.
If I FaceApped big time, I'd look like a Hollywood 2 filter with insane cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This. I didn't win the jaw battle - I am aware my jaw is subpar compared to his.
If I FaceApped big time, I'd look like a Hollywood 2 filter with insane cheekbones.
YOu have a prettyboy ish pheno
do you get iois from girls younger than 22?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
An awful lot yes.
nigga i really think you should capitalize on that and get a 18 -21 y/o gf
mental maturity isn't determined by age as much as it is by temperament
i've seen 15 year olds more mature than 50 year olds

• Ugh..
Xangsane is standing straight with normal eye position
and the lighting is normal
in good lighting we would see alot more cheekbone definition
Dude. You are low IQ if you don't realize that the pics he shares with users here are faceapped. Maybe not the one of his forehead here but generally all of the pics of himself he has shared are photoshopped.
knowing this nigga if he did morph himself he would have won every battle against Arvid so far
Nah. Arvid mogs. He has shared candids of himself as well as videos in motion. We don't even know what Xangsane looks like. In some pics, he has brown eyes and in others, blue.

• +1
nigga i really think you should capitalize on that and get a 18 -21 y/o gf
mental maturity isn't determined by age as much as it is by temperament
i've seen 15 year olds more mature than 50 year olds
It's ok; I'm not gonna do that.

• Hmm...
Dude. You are low IQ if you don't realize that the pics he shares with users here are faceapped. Maybe not the one of his forehead here but generally all of the pics of himself he has shared are photoshopped.

Nah. Arvid mogs. He has shared candids of himself as well as videos in motion. We don't even know what Xangsane looks like. In some pics, he has brown eyes and in others, blue.
Alright I'll be honest; my eyes are blue, but with some green tinges IRL. In photos they can look very blue, in others maybe not so much.

• +1
They don't have a pot to piss in.
The Oxford English Dictionary defines “not to have a pot to piss in” as “to be penniless, to have no money or resources.” The dictionary says it's slang that originated in the US and was “in early use more fully not to have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it from and variants.”22-Jul-2019

i see :hnghn:

• +1
The Oxford English Dictionary defines “not to have a pot to piss in” as “to be penniless, to have no money or resources.” The dictionary says it's slang that originated in the US and was “in early use more fully not to have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it from and variants.”22-Jul-2019

i see :hnghn:
Yes.

• +1
though isn't it good if you're the sole earner for your family

or is the problem that you're a doctor and training will take too long?

• +1
Alright I'll be honest; my eyes are blue, but with some green tinges IRL. In photos they can look very blue, in others maybe not so much.
I am not gonna press any further. Maybe you are chad. Maybe you are subhuman. We can't really know.

• JFL

I got a feeling you are a richcel with a multi-million dollar mansion in islamabad.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath

I'd prefer it if a foid makes a similar amount of money to me.

• Hmm...
I got a feeling you are a richcel with a multi-million dollar mansion in islamabad.
i am not

upper middle class family

• +1
I'd prefer it if a foid makes a similar amount of money to me.
that's a narrow asf criteria seeing as you're gonna be a doctor

why so? :unsure:

• +1
i am not

upper middle class family
Yes. But if your family has a house in a good neighbourhood in Islamabad, then you'd probably be set to inherit millions. You'd be rich because of that fact alone.

Also, you need to be richcel to study abroad. I am from an upper middle class family but I couldn't afford the international fees for UK universities.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Yes. But if your family has a house in a good neighbourhood in Islamabad, then you'd probably be set to inherit millions. You'd be rich because of that fact alone.
No I live in a society like bahria dha etc
Also, you need to be richcel to study abroad. I am from an upper middle class family but I couldn't afford the international fees for UK universities.
I am not a richcel and i will take a loan to study abroad
my dad may be able to pay it but i rather he only pay the inital loan requirement

I don't want to be used as an ATM.
you won't be a betabux if you meet the requirements for looks etc which you easily do

gold digging only happens when you're dating a more attractive woman primarily because of your money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Xangsane

I am not a richcel and i will take a loan to study abroad my dad may be able to pay it but i rather he only pay the inital loan requirement
You should try for scholarships in the US. You can probably get one for CS if your SAT score is 1500+. Don't come to the UK, especially London. You will be a povertycel. Also, a bad country for plastic surgery. Living in a place like LA could give you the best access to good surgeons who can ascend you to 5.5+ PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
you won't be a betabux if you meet the requirements for looks etc which you easily do

gold digging only happens when you're dating a more attractive woman primarily because of your money
Oh man, the South East is full of them.

• JFL
You should try for scholarships in the US. You can probably get one for CS if your SAT score is 1500+.
serious standardcel. you get scholarships with a 1300 sat even
good universities don't give scholarships to foreigners SAT is just one of the requirements they ask for alongside many others which i dont meet

UK has great universities and they only ask for grades and a personal statement. Maybe an admissions test and thats it
Don't come to the UK, especially London. You will be a povertycel. Also, a bad country for plastic surgery. Living in a place like LA could give you the best access to good surgeons who can ascend you to 5.5+ PSL.
Everyone in university is a povertycel jfl
I'll move to the US after graduating
and i'll be in whatever city / town my uni is in

I am not a richcel and i will take a loan to study abroad
my dad may be able to pay it but i rather he only pay the inital loan requirement
Most people I know who went to study abroad funded their studies by having their parents liquidate some of their investments. Taking a loan is a bad idea as their is no guarantee you will get a job after completing your studies. You have to remember UKcels hate curries.

• JFL
Most people I know who went to study abroad funded their studies by having their parents liquidate some of their investments. Taking a loan is a bad idea as their is no guarantee you will get a job after completing your studies.
cs has a 90% employement rate within 6 months of graduation
95% from good unis

You have to remember UKcels hate curries.
literally so many swe's are south asian @Xangsane thoughts on this

serious standardcel. you get scholarships with a 1300 sat even
good universities don't give scholarships to foreigners SAT is just one of the requirements they ask for alongside many others which i dont meet

UK has great universities and they only ask for grades and a personal statement. Maybe an admissions test and thats it

Everyone in university is a povertycel jfl
I'll move to the US after graduating
and i'll be in whatever city / town my uni is in
The thing is the wages for software developers in the UK are pretty shit. If you want to make bank, you'd basically have to stay in London and half of your wage will go towards rent.

If you plan on moving to the US after graduating, wouldn't it be better to study there? Your plan seems kinda unrealistic to me tbh. You should give it more thought.

The thing is the wages for software developers in the UK are pretty shit. If you want to make bank, you'd basically have to stay in London and half of your wage will go towards rent.
hence why i'll move to the US
unless i get employed at a very good company
If you plan on moving to the US after graduating, wouldn't it be better to study there? Your plan seems kinda unrealistic to me tbh. You should give it more thought.
no it wouldn't
I can go to much better UK universities compared to US ones
Top US unis are off the table for me because i don't have extracurriculars
I have a british nationality whch makes things much easier

cs has a 90% employement rate within 6 months of graduation
95% from good unis
Yes. But you are gonna need an employer to sponsor your visa. 95% of employers won't because they can just hire a local who doesn't need one. I know lots of people who went to the UK to study but returned home because they couldn't get jobs. I am not saying it's impossible. But you need to be high IQ, work hard and get somewhat lucky if you want to land a job here
literally so many swe's are south asian @Xangsane thoughts on this
Nah. A whitecel with the same ability as you will always be picked for the job. It's not the biggest factor. But your ethnicity disadvantages you in your career. You can mitigate this by namefrauding your CV and accentfrauding in the interview but you will always be a curry, no matter what you do.

• +1
hence why i'll move to the US
unless i get employed at a very good company

no it wouldn't
I can go to much better UK universities compared to US ones
Top US unis are off the table for me because i don't have extracurriculars
I have a british nationality whch makes things much easier
Oh. That last part is crucial information. Didn't know why you didn't mention it before.

If you are a british citizen then it 100% makes sense for you to come here for uni.

• +1
Yes. But you are gonna need an employer to sponsor your visa. 95% of employers won't because they can just hire a local who doesn't need one. I know lots of people who went to the UK to study but returned home because they couldn't get jobs. I am not saying it's impossible. But you need to be high IQ, work hard and get somewhat lucky if you want to land a job here
I said I have a british nationality
Nah. A whitecel with the same ability as you will always be picked for the job. It's not the biggest factor. But your ethnicity disadvantages you in your career. You can mitigate this by namefrauding your CV and accentfrauding in the interview but you will always be a curry, no matter what you do.
I have a relatively better pheno and am skinmaxxing so we'll see
and already have a normal accent

I said I have a british nationality

I have a relatively better pheno and am skinmaxxing so we'll see
and already have a normal accent
Ain't about pheno, boyo. I am talking about ethnic and cultural background.

• +1
jus don’t show your hairline and say u mog theory. also u look like 4.5 at most psl wise sit down currycel
I mog u to suicide if u know how I look irl