HAIRLOSS AT 15 TF DO I DO???

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
I am a 15 yr old with insanely dense hair, but I am experiencing recession on the top left and right part of my forehead, basically Norwood 1. Is it alarming?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Xangsane, shieldzz and 3 others
ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Charisma, Meteor21 and 7 others
Solution
log out and go outside and play soccer with your friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, reddotguy, Acridax and 19 others
Twerk or something idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, Softboymaxx, LooksThinker and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_20240316_213141.jpg
    IMG_20240316_213141.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, MaestheticMaso, LooksThinker and 3 others
Good luck, cuz unless you start minox you can't do shit at your age. Minox won't help with the loss, they might just regrow a little bit.

log out and go outside and play soccer with your friends.
Stop telling teens to go out and play, most teens here are friendless.

Telling people to fuck off when asking for advice is distasteful.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Allornothing, LooksThinker and 3 others
start saving for transplant, wouldnt take fin until ur at least 18

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Don't stress about it. Use rosemary oil and massage your scalp. Also take pics of your hairline every week and see if your recession has increased
Ohkk, ive sent a pic above is it too bad?

Stop telling teens to go out and play, most teens here are friendless.

Telling people to fuck off when asking for advice is distasteful.
go make friends, it's easy when you are still in school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and shieldzz
Would going outside and making friends fix the hairloss

• +1
Reactions: MaximumCope and MoggsWithBoness
stop shampooing, dont take fin or dut yet ur only 15

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
If minox and fin aren't options (don't take fin atleast until 18)
Go for peppermint/rosemary oil + dermarolling + scalp massages + head inversion

It could also be a temporary increased hair loss due to stress/diet, so see to that as well

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MoggsWithBoness and gribsufer1
dermaroll and apply topical iodine to the scars

If minox and fin aren't options (don't take fin atleast until 18)
Go for peppermint/rosemary oil + dermarolling + scalp massages + head inversion

It could also be a temporary increased hair loss due to stress/diet, so see to that as well
My diet is milk eggs chicken redmeat and rice with some fruits so i dont think its an issue. Im def not stressed. Will do dermarolling and peppermint oil. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
It varies from person to person. For some it's simply not possible due to reputation, past mistakes etc.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
I am a 15 yr old with insanely dense hair, but I am experiencing recession on the top left and right part of my forehead, basically Norwood 1. Is it alarming?
Try fin for the forum nigga we're curious to see if your dick stops growing

• +1
Reactions: MaximumCope
Your life is over if you're bald by 18 so just hop on fin and minox so what if it fucks up your hormones

Use ketoconozale shampoo, derma roll (not too often), rosemary oil topically, minox may help in regrowth but once you start you’ll have to stick on it to maintain the new hair.
Do not start fin until your dick is done growing atleast so minimum 18

If this is not dht related hairloss, try reducing stress, eat healthier (stop goyslop), sleep, sports, sunlight, maybe take l theanine and ashwagandha for lesser cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and MoggsWithBoness
Use ketoconozale shampoo, derma roll (not too often), rosemary oil topically, minox may help in regrowth but once you start you’ll have to stick on it to maintain the new hair.
Do not start fin until your dick is done growing atleast so minimum 18

If this is not dht related hairloss, try reducing stress, eat healthier (stop goyslop), sleep, sports, sunlight, maybe take l theanine and ashwagandha for lesser cortisol.
What is goyslop?

bruh ur cooked, my friend had the exact same thing except at 16 and now his hair is thin all on the top and the corners are near the middle of his head, he is 19, you better do something quick

you can’t take finasteride because you are still in puberty and it will fuck you up so bad if you do

your hairline is probably maturing so its normal, i had good temple peaks at 15 but they became wider at the same age

if i was you i wouldn’t worry about it at all i mean you can’t do nothing and spending your prime years worrying about that seems dumb

also get off this forum

you can’t take finasteride because you are still in puberty and it will fuck you up so bad if you do

your hairline is probably maturing so its normal, i had good temple peaks at 15 but they became wider at the same age

if i was you i wouldn’t worry about it at all i mean you can’t do nothing and spending your prime years worrying about that seems dumb

also get off this forum
OKAY thanks

Enjoy your youth before the norwood reaper takes it from you.

OKAY thanks
if you want you can start putting minoxidil on there, that can keep your hairline from receding further, you can use it once a day, but again for your age that seems like a waste of money cause you will need to keep using it everyday for as long as you want to keep that hair

if you want you can start putting minoxidil on there, that can keep your hairline from receding further, you can use it once a day, but again for your age that seems like a waste of money cause you will need to keep using it everyday for as long as you want to keep that hair
Ohkkk

Rope

dutasteride inject balls with bleach aswell

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon