HAIRLOSS AT 15 TF DO I DO???

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
I am a 15 yr old with insanely dense hair, but I am experiencing recession on the top left and right part of my forehead, basically Norwood 1. Is it alarming?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Xangsane, shieldzz and 3 others
Is minox safe for 15yr old?
No, it can mess with puberty but if you do take it do NOT get the oral version. How far are you in puberty from 1-10? (10 being a grown-ass man) Before I got older my forehead actually shrunk significantly (not really, it just changed slope and shape to become more masculine and less rounded)

No, it can mess with puberty but if you do take it do NOT get the oral version. How far are you in puberty from 1-10? (10 being a grown-ass man) Before I got older my forehead actually shrunk significantly (not really, it just changed slope and shape to become more masculine and less rounded)
I might be around a 6.5 on puberty scale

I might be around a 6.5 on puberty scale
So would that mean you're like a year behind? Don't eat artificial foods and if your hairline movement is caused by testosterone your face should develop.

Put oil in your hair and do massages to promote blood circulation. Take a collagen and biotin supplement to promote hair health and only resort to something like minoxidil if it's serious.

Larp as a cancer patient, have the make a wish foundation get you some bitches

• +1
Reactions: swagggggah and wastedspermcel
bruh ur cooked, my friend had the exact same thing except at 16 and now his hair is thin all on the top and the corners are near the middle of his head, he is 19, you better do something quick
'cooked' tiktokfag

No still a nw1 hairline with nw9 diffuse thinning. Quit fin/dut a year ago because it didn’t do shit
There is 0 thinning anywhere except of the top left and right forehead its actually way too dense elsewhere

I am a 15 yr old with insanely dense hair, but I am experiencing recession on the top left and right part of my forehead, basically Norwood 1. Is it alarming?
take minoxidil it helps

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
A reason for this could be stress or poor hair care products, try to get better shampoos and conditioners. Also try to reduce stress in your schedule, meditate or work out.

Start with derma stamp, if improved but not fully fixed go to topical minoxidil, if even more improved but not fully fixed with both of those then go to topical finasteride, if all of that still somehow doesn’t work you can go oral finasteride or oral minoxidil, I recommend oral finasteride because it doesn’t cause you to grow hair all over your body but it’s your choice which one you pick

A reason for this could be stress or poor hair care products, try to get better shampoos and conditioners. Also try to reduce stress in your schedule, meditate or work out.
Ohkk thanks

• +1
Reactions: Solsalistener
Doesnt look that bad, prob due to stress

And if you really worry about just get micropigmentation surgery on the scalp