Hairloss Guide and Resources

T

TheCourier45

Iron
I assume Male Pattern Baldness(not an expert obviously )

The most obvious thing to do(from what i read) is get on and Anti Androgen or whatever its called like Finasteride 1mg or micro dosing at 0.25mg

There also topical anti androgen like
Alfatradiol
Eucapil these supposedly do not have side effects but expensive to buy and hard to find

RU58841(could cause severe sides from what i read and go systematic)
Topical Finasteride/Dustasteride
Brezula coming sometime in 2022

The next thing is Growth Stimulants like
Minoxidil 5 percent (may cause collagen loss according to users. Also comes in 10/15 percent formula which apparently is good and oral as well)
Stemoxydine (apparently you can stack this with minoxidil according to hair loss youtuber)

Natural Remedies(Oils)
Peppermint(similar to minoxdil)
Pumpkin Seed and other Oils (some minor results according to some study)
Castor oil topically or Oral 2-4mls(reduces PGD or something)
Rosemary (according to some study is as effective as 2 percent minoxidl)
Saw Palmetto and Stinging nettle (Natural anti androgens may also cause side effects like other anti androgens)

Other Methods
Microneedling 1.5mm weekly i think(Preferably a Pen not a roller since it cause tears on skin)
Retin A for increased absorption of topicals(read more on it since i feel like improper use might cause sun burn or severe irritation)
Hair massages
Ketoconzole 1 or 2 percent twice a week
Red light or sun exposure

Misc Products

The Ordinary MultiPeptide Hair Density
Divine Hair Oil

Other Threads that have different approaches

this is from what i read researching since im am losing my hair at young age and maybe hoping on fin in a few years at 18 or 19 really havent done anything yet and i want to ask the users if i should take fin at my age or should i wait

Also doctors do not really do much in my opinion aside from prescribe finasteride because they usually do not do anything unless your already norwood 2 or 3 and heavily thinning.Went to both female and male doctors.
The female doctors really do not care about it and say hair doesn't matter
The male doctor said to just man up and deal with it

Hope i helped i am not an expert do your research on topics above.
This is almost everything related to hairloss i could find.

Finastride and Minoxidil with Microneedling and check for nutritional deficient in zinc D3 K2 A vitamins should be the first course of action if your older 18 or 20s for hairloss.

I originally was going to post this as a reply to a user but decided to make post instead because it is too long

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I assume Male Pattern Baldness(not an expert obviously )

The most obvious thing to do(from what i read) is get on and Anti Androgen or whatever its called like Finasteride 1mg or micro dosing at 0.25mg

There also topical anti androgen like
Alfatradiol
Eucapil these supposedly do not have side effects but expensive to buy and hard to find

RU58841(could cause severe sides from what i read and go systematic)
Topical Finasteride/Dustasteride
Brezula coming sometime in 2022

The next thing is Growth Stimulants like
Minoxidil 5 percent (may cause collagen loss according to users. Also comes in 10/15 percent formula which apparently is good and oral as well)
Stemoxydine (apparently you can stack this with minoxidil according to hair loss youtuber)

Natural Remedies(Oils)
Peppermint(similar to minoxdil)
Pumpkin Seed and other Oils (some minor results according to some study)
Castor oil topically or Oral 2-4mls(reduces PGD or something)
Rosemary (according to some study is as effective as 2 percent minoxidl)
Saw Palmetto and Stinging nettle (Natural anti androgens may also cause side effects like other anti androgens)

Other Methods
Microneedling 1.5mm weekly i think(Preferably a Pen not a roller since it cause tears on skin)
Retin A for increased absorption of topicals(read more on it since i feel like improper use might cause sun burn or severe irritation)
Hair massages
Ketoconzole 1 or 2 percent twice a week
Red light or sun exposure

Misc Products

The Ordinary MultiPeptide Hair Density
Divine Hair Oil

Other Threads that have different approaches

this is from what i read researching since im am losing my hair at young age and maybe hoping on fin in a few years at 18 or 19 really havent done anything yet and i want to ask the users if i should take fin at my age or should i wait

Also doctors do not really do much in my opinion aside from prescribe finasteride because they usually do not do anything unless your already norwood 2 or 3 and heavily thinning.Went to both female and male doctors.
The female doctors really do not care about it and say hair doesn't matter
The male doctor said to just man up and deal with it

Hope i helped i am not an expert do your research on topics above.
This is almost everything related to hairloss i could find.

Finastride and Minoxidil with Microneedling and check for nutritional deficient in zinc D3 K2 A vitamins should be the first course of action if your older 18 or 20s for hairloss.

I originally was going to post this as a reply to a user but decided to make post instead because it is too long
Most men nowadays are skipping all this bullshit and getting hairsystems, even on fin minox and all that other stuff men have to wait months and years just to get small results.

hair system is the way to go in 2020

good guide
will incorporate as much as possible to delay my NW which is coming in the future

• +1
Most men nowadays are skipping all this bullshit and getting hairsystems, even on fin minox and all that other stuff men have to wait months and years just to get small results.

hair system is the way to go in 2020
No it isn't shut the fuck up.

Fin, minox, RU, microneedling should be sufficient for the vast majority of men even on exogenous androgens.

• +1
bump
good thread

Fin is legit unnecessary

unironically