Valproic Acid hair regrowth (problem with soluble Valproic)

M

Mr_wax

Iron
I want to test this method of lowering the hairline (only topical).
Once a week dermapen
Valproic Acid (diy cream)
calcipotriol
Tretinoin (very low doses)

CD34: topical PGE2 or topical Valproic acid(generic PGE2 gels is availble at 0.5%
CD200: topical Calcitirol or Calcipotriol(generic creams are available at 0.005%)
CD49f: topical Tretinoin (generic creams/gels are available at 0.01%)

I have a small problem with Valproic Acid :(
I bought Amvalor Chrono. Amvalor Chrono is a mixture of Sodium Valproate and Valproic Acid. I thinking that sodium valproate was the same as VPA. Valproic acid is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. Sodium Valproate is soluble in water. I have a problem, I can't dissolve the tablet in water or oil. The tablet only dissolves in alcohol but a small suspension forms. When water / oil / hyaluronic acid / aloe vera etc. is added to alcohol, slurry/clumps of valproic acid are formed.

In the attachment, the effect of routine

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, noorwoodinfinite and 20 others
Holy cow, does this actually work? Looks like you could grow hair literally anywhere. Lifefuel then

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5875, s3-s3 and 5 others
Holy cow, does this actually work? Looks like you could grow hair literally anywhere. Lifefuel then

This is probably the way it is. I want to test it, but I have a problem with dissolving the Valproic Acid correctly

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, FutureMogger, Chadelite and 1 other person
Interesting OP. keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5875, Schönling and 6 others
This is probably the way it is. I want to test it, but I have a problem with dissolving the Valproic Acid correctly
Where did you find out about valproic acid (never heard about it before tbh) and do you think there might be long-term consequences on hair health upon discontinuation?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chadelite
Where did you find out about valproic acid (never heard about it before tbh) and do you think there might be long-term consequences on hair health upon discontinuation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Where did you buy them from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126 and Deleted member 3163
Imagine that giving me thick brows, a dense beard and reversing my hairline recession. Prostaglandin analogues are not satisfying but your picture looks very promising.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and TheMewingBBC
Valproic acid is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. Sodium Valproate is soluble in water. I have a problem, I can't dissolve the tablet in water or oil. The tablet only dissolves in alcohol but a small suspension forms. When water / oil / hyaluronic acid / aloe vera etc. is added to alcohol, slurry/clumps of valproic acid are formed.

Could be a reaction of the filler and the acidity. Does it settle if you let the suspension with only the ethanol in it rest for a day or two? If it forms a layer of filler you can use a syringe to siphon off the active mixture. I've done this a few times in the past with various pills.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mr_wax
Could be a reaction of the filler and the acidity. Does it settle if you let the suspension with only the ethanol in it rest for a day or two? If it forms a layer of filler you can use a syringe to siphon off the active mixture. I've done this a few times in the past with various pills.

Small sediment (fine dust) at the bottom of the bottle does not disappear in alcohol even after 10 days. When you shake the bottle, it easily rises and falls to the bottom for several hours. When I add something else to the alcohol, the fine residue at the bottom turns into big clumps.

Too high IQ for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 4416, CursedOne and 2 others
Once a week dermapen
calcipotriol

CD34: topical PGE2 or topical Valproic acid(generic PGE2 gels is availble at 0.5%
CD200: topical Calcitirol or Calcipotriol(generic creams are available at 0.005%)

I bought Amvalor Chrono. Amvalor Chrono is a mixture of Sodium Valproate and Valproic Acid. I thinking that sodium valproate was the same as VPA. Valproic acid is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. Sodium Valproate is soluble in water. I have a problem, I can't dissolve the tablet in water or oil. The tablet only dissolves in alcohol but a small suspension forms. When water / oil / hyaluronic acid / aloe vera etc. is added to alcohol, slurry/clumps of valproic acid are formed.

OP, is tretionid necessary in the process ?

Why not use valproic, tret, and calci gels?
Can i microneedle that areas instead of using tretinoid
it'd go systemic and do more harm than good most likely

hmm acid on face
me like

hmm acid on face
me like
I've been using Azealic Acid because its an antiandrogen and does cause hair regrowth. perhaps Op found a better solution

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I've been using Azealic Acid because its an antiandrogen and does cause hair regrowth. perhaps Op found a better solution
Brb going acidfacing 😳

• Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Once a week dermapen
calcipotriol

Temperature change may be needed. Be careful though because those compounds are HIGHLY flammable

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Legit thread, here’s a study of VPA promoting hair regeneration in rats

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery and FutureMogger
lol at this high iq wizardry

good shit bro werewolfmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Where did you buy them from?

I need to dissolve Divalproex sodium in alcohol to get Sodium Valproate and Valproic Acid. Valproic Acid dissolves in alcohol. The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is Sodium Valproate which needs to be dissolved in water at 37 ° C using an ultrasonic bath. I did everything right (I have an ultrasound machine), but after mixing the water and alcohol there are clumps. I can't do gel only with alcohol. I have to add water or hyaluronic acid

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

I need to dissolve Divalproex sodium in alcohol to get Sodium Valproate and Valproic Acid. Valproic Acid dissolves in alcohol. The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is Sodium Valproate which needs to be dissolved in water at 37 ° C using an ultrasonic bath. I did everything right (I have an ultrasound machine), but after mixing the water and alcohol there are clumps. I can't do gel only with alcohol. I have to add water or hyaluronic acid
hmm what if you made a distillation chamber that split the two compounds. Would that be possible?

Small sediment (fine dust) at the bottom of the bottle does not disappear in alcohol even after 10 days. When you shake the bottle, it easily rises and falls to the bottom for several hours. When I add something else to the alcohol, the fine residue at the bottom turns into big clumps.

Just carefully siphon off the top liquid and transfer it to another glass. Then proceed with your conversion process of the leftover grains at the bottom.

i rly wish op had better english

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and s3-s3
I have a few questions. Are you on finasteride or any anti androgens? Is this better than using castor oil after microneedling? Cab I use this for beard growth?

Would this also work on the scalp aswell or is this just for Hairline?

Are you using valproic acid, calipotriol and tretinoin after microneedling only? or are you using VPA etc. daily?

Bumo

Once a week dermapen
calcipotriol

Any changes bro, it's almost one month apart, do you see any changes?

I can't dissolve Valproic Acid

The tablet only dissolves in alcohol but a small suspension forms
If you need a larger volume, just dilute the solution with more alcohol or water. Don't see where the problem is tbh
If you need a larger volume, just dilute the solution with more alcohol or water. Don't see where the problem is tbh
Btw, grind down the tablets into a fine powder before dissolving if you have to use tablets in the first place

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

Btw, grind down the tablets into a fine powder before dissolving if you have to use tablets in the first place
It does not work. I tried everything

It does not work. I tried everything
What exactly is your problem, what kind of tablets are you using and what do you want to achieve? You can google pretty much everything nowadays.

• +1
You need to buy 100% pure Valproic Acid . Other people who bought pills have the same problem as me.
Why don't you contact the people that made this stack and see what they did?

You need to buy 100% pure Valproic Acid . Other people who bought pils have the same problem as me.
So thats the problem then. Do you know where to buy 100% pure valproic acid?

very weak anti androgen better used for the face imo

Interesting unfortunately it’s only been tested on rats. Also much of the time this has shown to cause diffused thinning in people who take it orally. I wish the pharmaceutical indusrty could do more research on products that help the process of PGD2 and PGE2. Could possibly allow many men to use anabolics and use these drugs with a ease of mind.

so does it work and where to buy ? will it lower my hairline ?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You need to buy 100% pure Valproic Acid . Other people who bought pills have the same problem as me.
What other ingredients are in the tablets you've been using? What keeps you from finding or getting pure valproic acid?

• +1
Updates
I need this to lower my hairline a bit. Will it cause any side effects?

Once a week dermapen
calcipotriol

Does this actually grow new existing follicles? How long did it take, and can you do this for eyebrows.

Does this actually grow new existing follicles? How long did it take, and can you do this for eyebrows.
You don't grow new follicles. The follicles are always there, even in the womb. It just stimulates the follicles to grow mature hairs.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax
WHAT THE FUCK

very interesting op, where are you from

that new hairline is way too fucking low are you going for the 12 year old justin bieber look opie? :lul: