Hairmaxxing methods?

D

Deleted member 689

Iron
I recently shaved my head (I'm not balding, it was a challenge with my friends), and I'm wondering how can I make my hair grow better and healthier.

Once you get like an inch try using some coconut oil (while hair is dry) wait like an hour then shower (use conditioner in shower)

i would say use less shampoo, shampoo might fkup your hair quality

i would say use less shampoo, shampoo might fkup your hair quality
I haven't used shampoo since I shaved my head (so basically 3 weeks).

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I haven't used shampoo since I shaved my head (so basically 3 weeks).

Good, and don’t go back to it.

Just use water, shampoo is bad for your hair

Once you get like an inch try using some coconut oil (while hair is dry) wait like an hour then shower (use conditioner in shower)
The conditioner should be sulfate and silicone free, right? Also, are cold showers better for your hair?
Good, and don’t go back to it.

Just use water, shampoo is bad for your hair
What about conditioner?

purely-organic-products-granular-fertilizer-lfjrdk1-64_1000.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and BornAgainChad
I have a big problem with dandruff but that's because I keep scratching my scalp and causing more oil and dead skin to be produced. It's hard to break the habit.

The conditioner should be sulfate and silicone free, right? Also, are cold showers better for your hair?

I've heard cold showers are better several times but it's not worth it to me. And yes I don't use any sulfates, I use one by shea moisture

Attachments

• 2271854.jpg
    2271854.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 21
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Do NOT shampoo your hair daily, I was shampooing my hair daily for years. hair was damaged and shit af.

Do NOT shampoo your hair daily, I was shampooing my hair daily for years. hair was damaged and shit af.
What do you think of not shampooing at all? I think I'll just use conditioner during the shower.

What do you think of not shampooing at all? I think I'll just use conditioner during the shower.
My hair gets too greasy if I dont use shampoo for 3-4 days, Could just be my hair not sure. I stick to shampooing 2 times a week

Use sulfate free shampoo and only do it 1-2 times a week at most. Make sure to wash it everyday with conditioner so it stays healthy