Hairstyle suggestions w someone with a giga tall skull?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I feel like fringe makes my face appear even more wider than it actually is and showing forehead somehow brings harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PointOfNoReturn
Long fluffy hair that flares out, and covers a little bit of your forehead yet leaves your eye area visible (unless you have a below-average eye area, then cover your eye area)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PointOfNoReturn
Long fluffy hair that flares out, and covers a little bit of your forehead yet leaves your eye area visible (unless you have a below-average eye area, then cover your eye area)
Fringe like this?

4C5EE958 0CF3 40F7 B41E 1F223D7368E5

or chico side part / quiff

BA02C98B 05CB 41B7 939E 9F465E2A0CA7 6F5BF1DE 7EA3 4E7A 9B12 A4C190B76CBD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Whitepill_Saint and PointOfNoReturn
Fringe like this?

View attachment 2560468

or chico side part / quiff
If thats you you're giga chad, But the best haircut in my opinion is to have hair on the back of your head going to the side, to give the appearance of width on your face and more depth. Mullet but trendy stile, or just a normal haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Whitepill_Saint and edodalic29
If thats you you're giga chad, But the best haircut in my opinion is to have hair on the back of your head going to the side, to give the appearance of width on your face and more depth. Mullet but trendy stile, or just a normal haircut
Ya thats me , i might try it in the future but i probably have to keep it short all around
Face is too wide bc of zygos so longer hair makes me look bloated because bones are too big ironically

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Ya thats me , i might try it in the future but i probably have to keep it short all around
Face is too wide bc of zygos so longer hair makes me look bloated because bones are too big ironically
Tought u meant tall skull not wide

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Your skull isn’t that tall you’re fine. You must have a shit eye area if you’re on this site because you look like Chad.

Also most hairstyles work on “tall skulls” it’s only really downgrown midfaces that look terrible.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Your skull isn’t that tall you’re fine. You must have a shit eye area if you’re on this site because you look like Chad.

Also most hairstyles work on “tall skulls” it’s only really downgrown midfaces that look terrible.
Idek why im on here , im trying to perfect 9 PSL at this point tbh

this is my eye area , kinda fraud but looks unreal irl
9A29281D 495C 445B AF0A 0A25E34CCED6

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger and Allornothing
I feel like fringe makes my face appear even more wider than it actually is and showing forehead somehow brings harmony
Same , showing my forehead brings harmony and makes me have a classic Hollywood look. But my forehead is big and I have curly hair so I can't rock a middle part