hairsystem is the Ultimate hairloss solution

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
1- Why medications are shit :
Taking risks by saying "muh fin sides are rare" isn't a blackpilled mindset at all

i saw hundreds of reddit posts about hairloss medications and there are more posts about finasteride making their hairloss worse, getting super long shedding phases or getting side effects , than posts with actual good results and minimal to no sides effects

the only good results i saw are from combining both finasteride and minoxidil, redditors often say "minoxidil won't do much for your hairloss, you need fin"
while minoxidil does 90% of the job JFL, every dude who stopped minoxidil while still on finasteride started balding again while there are countless results of minoxidil without fin, so actually minoxidil + microneedling (which is crucial) is the best hairloss medication available.

However, minoxidil is also far from being side-effect-free, it can cause heart palpitations, harm your collagen, cause your face to age (most of the time to a barely noticeable extent) (dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles) because of the blood vessels becoming overly dilated.

these side effects are reversible and not so drastic but the main con of minoxidil is that it's a life time commitment which means as soon as you stop it, give it 1-3 months before you start losing gains like crazy and returning to baseline , i don't know if you can keep your gains by gradually reducing to twice a week.

these are the best results you can expect with 3-6 months of min + dermaroller + nizoral + eventually fin (but the first 3 do 90%+ of the job) :
s2ust5frrcy51.jpg
u9bmoynq1bd51.jpg
lsitueakfd071.jpg
(the last one is minoxidil + dermaroller + nizoral without fin)

Some alternative treatments were mentionned in other threads such as stemoxydine, redensyl, castor and peppermint oil ; weak treatments surely you won't get as nearly as much gains as minoxidil but it's still better than nothing.

2- Hair texture and quality :

From a looks perspective, hairloss isn't the only concern, having utter shit overall hair quality regardless of whether you are balding or not is such a PSL hit, and Of course balding people almost all have shitty lifeless hair.

truth is you can't pull any good hairstyle with such hair quality :
2507247_4E745BB6-57A2-4D6A-97F8-E1374FD5527D.jpeg
ras3uozb8mb71.jpg
go8cc7731zsz.jpg
ym7irra2lhf61.jpg

you need a shit ton of depressing effort , styling products, not washing your hair often and going to the barber every week for your hairstyle to look like what normal people effortlessly have ; you best cope would be keratin treatment and perm.

obviously all these habits will DESTROY your hair in the long run and the routine is very depressing

3- What is the best solution :

Either hair system alone or hair transplant on the hairline and temples (like 1 cm of hairline) + hairsystem all over the top , because hair system's hairline can look fake unless you style it in a way that hides your hairline

if your donor area is weak, then you can try minoxidil + microneedling to strenghten it , minox gains on beard are 90% permanent so it should be the same on donor area as the hair there is not DHT sensitive

if you go to a good clinic you can achieve a mogger hairline with 1500-2000 grafts since they work only on your hairline area

here is a result of hair transplant on hairline + hairsystem on top :
2429130_hairlines.jpg
(of course this dude could go even lower on the hairline transplant)

here is a video of a dude getting a hair system placed 1cm above his hairline :

some high quality hair systems look natural on the hairline area so might not need a HT except maybe for the temples :

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

hairsystem MOGS any other hairloss treatment, you can get any model you want, long , short , wavy , straight , fluffy curly and the quality is 10x better than your native pubic hair

only cons are awkwardness if you get caught and the fact that you still need maintenance (bonding replacement every 6-8 weeks) and it lasts ~6 months , but it's waaaay less annoying than microneedling, applying min / fin everyday or taking your fin pills , let alone the possible side effects + shedding

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, ZPX97, noodlelover and 6 others
Why do people say 'hair systems'?

Just say it for what it is. It's a wig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Account717, CristianT and 4 others

what in the fuck is this nose shape.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Sir Galachad
take fin/dut as soon as you realize you're balding. Save money, get a hair transplant at nw2-3 max and be on fin/dut and keep a natural-looking hairline

hairsystems are for copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, chigoha and ifyouwannabemylover
he is smiling, some people have their nose to weirdly strech when they smile
i have this, this is why i avoid smiling

• +1
Reactions: chigoha

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
take fin/dut as soon as you realize you're balding. Save money, get a hair transplant at nw2-3 max and be on fin/dut and keep a natural-looking hairline

hairsystems are for copers
you're thinking like a redpilled redditor, not like a blackpilled PSLer

truth is, from a PSL perspective , all what you're saying will give you 0.1 PSL improvement and risk of chemically castrating yourself

and why the fuck would you get a NW2 hair transplant ? like what's the aesthethic benefit of going from bald to not so bald JFL ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, noodlelover and BrownBoy
  • +1
Reactions: DHTrash and stressftw
They look fake at the hairline sort of like a woman's weave. They are extremely expensive. If you are having sex with a girl and she feels it she will absolutely know it's a wig. The maintenance is extremely gay and difficult.

I advise you to use the research chemicals and 5ar inhibitors and use a hair transplant coupled with SMP to fraud density. I am doing this. I have hairloss.

This is the best solution we have. And being bald is not nearly as bad as this forum makes it out to be. Probably 80% of the world men and women have the balding gene. Women carry the gene too, it comes as female pattern balding later and takes much longer because they have very low levels of DHT.

Hair system is a last resort approach. Shaving it is always an option.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and callisto
12 monthly supply of ru588 with dermarolling costs me around 350 y.e
meanwhile with wig you need to visit barber every month. super annoying+ bigger price. Not to mention the daily maintenance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and chigoha
1000+ bucks a year for a wig. brutal.

microdosing fin costs almost nothing.
1000+ bucks a year for wig = at least 0.5 PSL improvement

and microdosing fin = 0.05 PSL improvement

1000+ bucks a year for wig = at least 0.5 PSL improvement

and microdosing fin = 0.05 PSL improvement
only when you're already nw 4

12 monthly supply of ru588 with dermarolling costs me around 350 y.e
meanwhile with wig you need to visit barber every month. super annoying+ bigger price. Not to mention the daily maintenance.
RU is a literal poison dude

and how on earth would the hair system maintenance be more annoying than applying your poison daily + microneedling all this for minimal improvement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and noodlelover
you're thinking like a redpilled redditor, not like a blackpilled PSLer

truth is, from a PSL perspective , all what you're saying will give you 0.1 PSL improvement and risk of chemically castrating yourself

and why the fuck would you get a NW2 hair transplant ? like what's the aesthethic benefit of going from bald to not so bald JFL ?
dumb fuck, I said hairtransplant at nw2, smh fucking retard

and how on earth would the hair system maintenance be more annoying than applying your poison daily + microneedling all this for minimal improvement?
I can tell a wig apart lmao, imagine fucking a chick and she slides her hand over your hair or sees your nonexisting fake hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and CursedOne

dermarolling once every 2 weeks - 5 min.
applying ru daily- takes 1 min. dunno about poison - 2 years - litearlly 0 side effects. Read countless messages from other forums - only 1-2 guys reported heart problems.

Also i went from thinning nw2 to nw0 in 2 years.

wig is probably good for nw4+. but nw 3 and less better to try meds first - very high chance for regrowth.

They look fake at the hairline sort of like a woman's weave. They are extremely expensive. If you are having sex with a girl and she feels it she will absolutely know it's a wig. The maintenance is extremely gay and difficult.

I advise you to use the research chemicals and 5ar inhibitors and use a hair transplant coupled with SMP to fraud density. I am doing this. I have hairloss.

This is the best solution we have. And being bald is not nearly as bad as this forum makes it out to be. Probably 80% of the world men and women have the balding gene. Women carry the gene too, it comes as female pattern balding later and takes much longer because they have very low levels of DHT.

Hair system is a last resort approach. Shaving it is always an option.
what about the hair quality ? when your hair looks like ethnic pubic hair

1- Why medications are shit :
Taking risks by saying "muh fin sides are rare" isn't a blackpilled mindset at all

i saw hundreds of reddit posts about hairloss medications and there are more posts about finasteride making their hairloss worse, getting super long shedding phases or getting side effects , than posts with actual good results and minimal to no sides effects

the only good results i saw are from combining both finasteride and minoxidil, redditors often say "minoxidil won't do much for your hairloss, you need fin"
while minoxidil does 90% of the job JFL, every dude who stopped minoxidil while still on finasteride started balding again while there are countless results of minoxidil without fin, so actually minoxidil + microneedling (which is crucial) is the best hairloss medication available.

However, minoxidil is also far from being side-effect-free, it can cause heart palpitations, harm your collagen, cause your face to age (most of the time to a barely noticeable extent) (dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles) because of the blood vessels becoming overly dilated.

these side effects are reversible and not so drastic but the main con of minoxidil is that it's a life time commitment which means as soon as you stop it, give it 1-3 months before you start losing gains like crazy and returning to baseline , i don't know if you can keep your gains by gradually reducing to twice a week.

these are the best results you can expect with 3-6 months of min + dermaroller + nizoral + eventually fin (but the first 3 do 90%+ of the job) :
s2ust5frrcy51.jpg
u9bmoynq1bd51.jpg
lsitueakfd071.jpg
(the last one is minoxidil + dermaroller + nizoral without fin)

Some alternative treatments were mentionned in other threads such as stemoxydine, redensyl, castor and peppermint oil ; weak treatments surely you won't get as nearly as much gains as minoxidil but it's still better than nothing.

2- Hair texture and quality :

From a looks perspective, hairloss isn't the only concern, having utter shit overall hair quality regardless of whether you are balding or not is such a PSL hit, and Of course balding people almost all have shitty lifeless hair.

truth is you can't pull any good hairstyle with such hair quality :
ras3uozb8mb71.jpg
go8cc7731zsz.jpg
ym7irra2lhf61.jpg

you need a shit ton of depressing effort , styling products, not washing your hair often and going to the barber every week for your hairstyle to look like what normal people effortlessly have ; you best cope would be keratin treatment and perm.

obviously all these habits will DESTROY your hair in the long run and the routine is very depressing

3- What is the best solution :

Either hair system alone or hair transplant on the hairline and temples (like 1 cm of hairline) + hairsystem all over the top , because hair system's hairline can look fake unless you style it in a way that hides your hairline

if your donor area is weak, then you can try minoxidil + microneedling to strenghten it , minox gains on beard are 90% permanent so it should be the same on donor area as the hair there is not DHT sensitive

if you go to a good clinic you can achieve a mogger hairline with 1500-2000 grafts since they work only on your hairline area

here is a result of hair transplant on hairline + hairsystem on top :
2429130_hairlines.jpg
(of course this dude could go even lower on the hairline transplant)

here is a video of a dude getting a hair system placed 1cm above his hairline :

some high quality hair systems look natural on the hairline area so might not need a HT except maybe for the temples :

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

hairsystem MOGS any other hairloss treatment, you can get any model you want, long , short , wavy , straight , fluffy curly and the quality is 10x better than your native pubic hair

only cons are awkwardness if you get caught and the fact that you still need maintenance (bonding replacement every 6-8 weeks) and it lasts ~6 months , but it's waaaay less annoying than microneedling, applying min / fin everyday or taking your fin pills , let alone the possible side effects + shedding

Couldn't make it past the first few sentences because you obviously don't know shit about Finasteride and its efficiacy.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Couldn't make it past the first few sentences because you obviously don't know shit about Finasteride and its efficiacy.
fpdwtv145ys91.jpg
=>
2k0bwv145ys91.jpg
3 months finasteride shed

what about the hair quality ? when your hair looks like ethnic pubic hair
Use product or a different hair style. Not every issue can be solved but having shit hair QUALITY is a whole different level than having no hair at all.

I have poor hair quality as well. And I would rather have this all day than a hair system. A hair system is often Asian people hair anyways so it wouldn't be an upgrade.

Stop fear mongering you retard, you try fin if you get sides you get off and accept that you’re going to be balding until pyrilutamide becomes FDA approved

Stop fear mongering you retard, you try fin if you get sides you get off and accept that you’re going to be balding until pyrilutamide becomes FDA approved
"muh accept"

why accepting when there are solutions like hair system, hair transplant and minoxidil on donor area

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97
Use product or a different hair style. Not every issue can be solved but having shit hair QUALITY is a whole different level than having no hair at all.

I have poor hair quality as well. And I would rather have this all day than a hair system. A hair system is often Asian people hair anyways so it wouldn't be an upgrade.
you can have any hair type you want with a hair system : curly , straight , wavy and any thickness : thin , medium , thick

i personally have around the same hair as this dude
and no matter what shampoo and conditionner or hair mask i use i would still have that shit pubic hair quality, even when i blow dry it, it's difficult to make my hair look good and it lasts a few days before my hair gradually returns to that shit quality

i would need blow drying, some hair sprays / waxes or styling powders to make a haircut that would last 3-4 days or until i wash my hair

at least my donor area hair is somewhat healthier and better than my hair on the top (maybe because i fucked it up with so much blow drying and styling) so if i were to do a hair transplant it would drastically improve my hair

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97
applying ru daily- takes 1 min. dunno about poison - 2 years - litearlly 0 side effects. Read countless messages from other forums - only 1-2 guys reported heart problems.
what would sexual sides ?
I read the RU paper, it mentioned that RU goes systemic and can cause loss of libido and gyno

If this does not include replacement systems it’s a waste of money and it’s better to spend a few months saving up for a hair transplant
hair transplant alone could be a solution if your hairloss is minimal and donor area's hair quality is good

but it most likely won't be enough and you will need BOTH hair transplant and system

get rich to ascend your looks or die trying

A wig comes off.

A hair system stays on for up to a month and is adhered to your scalp.

Two different things my guy.

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97, callisto and chigoha
A wig comes off.

A hair system stays on for up to a month and is adhered to your scalp.

Two different things my guy.
not to mention the fact that a wig is for all the scalp while a hair system is just adhered to a part of your scalp

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97 and Linoob
High IQ Thread.

Lmao at my friends who just shave it because they are ,,men".
No girl ever looks at them.

Hairsystem is the best investment you can make as a balding bro

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
you can have any hair type you want with a hair system : curly , straight , wavy and any thickness : thin , medium , thick

i personally have around the same hair as this dude
and no matter what shampoo and conditionner or hair mask i use i would still have that shit pubic hair quality, even when i blow dry it, it's difficult to make my hair look good and it lasts a few days before my hair gradually returns to that shit quality

i would need blow drying, some hair sprays / waxes or styling powders to make a haircut that would last 3-4 days or until i wash my hair

at least my donor area hair is somewhat healthier and better than my hair on the top (maybe because i fucked it up with so much blow drying and styling) so if i were to do a hair transplant it would drastically improve my hair
I have talked to many men who use hair systems. They hate the maintenance and women will know that it's a wig if they feel it. It's also not actually solving your balding so you never run from the fact that you have hairloss, you just cover it up.

I would advise to solve hairloss first with a transplant and SMP and then put hair system on top. This way if you regret it you can always take it off, and still have hair.

I have talked to many men who use hair systems. They hate the maintenance and women will know that it's a wig if they feel it. It's also not actually solving your balding so you never run from the fact that you have hairloss, you just cover it up.

I would advise to solve hairloss first with a transplant and SMP and then put hair system on top. This way if you regret it you can always take it off, and still have hair.
that's why i want to hop on top quality hair systems no matter how expensive they are

do you know if having a hair system glued on a diffusely thinned area will harm the follicules there ? when the shaved hair will regrow underneath won't removing the hair system tape / glue pull the existing hair and therefore when i decide to completely remove it i would find a disaster underneath ?

Hahaha I was wondering what the hell he meant. I'd never heard that term before.

All of this is a ton of money, energy and time spent

The real cure:

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker

Lmao i didnt know what it was until you said this. Thanks