Hairyness (high DHT sensitivity) is an undertalked critical failo

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Being a manlet and balding constantly gets mentioned as they are widely regarded as the main physical hinderers of young men (being fat too but that’s easily solvable if there is will for it).

Hairyness, early onset of both strong facial and body hair gets much less talk, despite the fact that balding and hair growth elsewhere are the two sides of the same coin, namely hair follicles’ sensitivity to dihydro testosterone.

Everyone knows balding instantly makes you lose any youthfullness you possessed before your hair started to shed. Women hate it, men despise it, everybody considers it horrible

E4D908F0 72DF 4DCA 9D9C 5556B4959C85
7EAF9AA0 710B 4A9B A2D5 FCA64DEFC012

Yet facial and bodyhair seems to fly below many guys radars. They consider it “manly”, dimorphic and think it’s a normal part of the body and women find it attractive. However that could’t be further from the truth. Not only the notion that it’s natural is an ignorant view of the Caucasoid male gaze:
760558BB E886 4CB2 897D 8F21E692003D

Negroids and Mongoloids (great majority of humanity) barely have bodyhair in comparison to Meds

but girls also despise it. There is nothing positive in a hairy body, unless you are trying to appeal for the gay bear community
AE8F9AEA 757C 4DC4 8200 7BDB46F7D517
8A4A5CDF 91FE 45FA BA3E C566A98380F0

A hairless body shows more muscle definition, increases perceives leanness and makes you look youthful
1ECCB822 0C9D 4463 AE15 0A97A95FA497

Being hairy on the back is one of the most disgusting trait you can possibly possess

Nose and earhair are another level of disgusting
1E564838 B666 4161 92EA DFE4B38A146F
3852FDEA 1ADD 4975 9EE9 0B8FDA21BCA1
C0849146 049C 4BE8 9BE8 FBBBB7E4458C

Facial hair is likewise horrible. A permanent 5o clock shadow not only robs you of your youthful look
A0B7F8A2 1D53 4CA4 ACD8 07EDCD2F3E69

B7F67D51 9949 4E23 BD4B 885C2485C950

But a beard also hides facial leanness and angularity, which are the most important facial features aestheticwise for men
866103B2 4CD4 4185 841B 1F8C85068734

vs
335E661C A144 4F37 9670 521AB178D3C8

Neckbeards and patchy pubes beards are the cherry on top, they look awful
DED65F0E CB6C 45B7 8031 DCF935690788

177F9903 42BF 47E9 B1C5 AA55B85C38B6

Even the soyboy meme is one of such specimens
5F467D18 872E 4433 8D7A 2A77A3DB0B1A

9B78047B 3A0D 4B89 B4F1 F8EFE5AC7D9A

Unfortunately if you were given hairy genes, the process of getting rid of it permanently is both costly and time conauming, but methods do exist to do so
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

It’s time to forever forget that hairyness is a normal part of being a man. Girls hate it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Detective, Debetro and 39 others
Agree with most of the post but facial hair part is highly biased

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2729, wernhervonbraun and 13 others

Shit thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zeruel, AllesScheiße and 10 others
So many random people who I see would look boneless without their beards

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Negroids and Mongoloids (great majority of humanity) barely have bodyhair in comparison to Meds
Cause they are low T
Med mogs

/thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 8988 and 7 others
Always jfl at people who say clean shaven looks better and use top 1% jaws to explain why

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wittyname438, Pharmaceutic, germanlooks and 24 others
women want masculine bearded roidcels

not prettyboyd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Tallooksmaxxer, wernhervonbraun and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13787, volcelfatcel and 8 others
I am hairless just look at my body, I've never shaven it. I am norwooding though:feelswah:

Honestly just a shit thread. I disagree with everything. cant believe u put that much effort into this autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
Muh male gaze
Muh female gaze
Muh gaze @Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Moggedbyevery1, xefo and 3 others
Do you shave your leg hair? For me I just shave the torso and keep the arm and leg hair. I think this is ideal honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 17829
Being a manlet and balding constantly gets mentioned as they are widely regarded as the main physical hinderers of young men (being fat too but that’s easily solvable if there is will for it).

Hairyness, early onset of both strong facial and body hair gets much less talk, despite the fact that balding and hair growth elsewhere are the two sides of the same coin, namely hair follicles’ sensitivity to dihydro testosterone.

Everyone knows balding instantly makes you lose any youthfullness you possessed before your hair started to shed. Women hate it, men despise it, everybody considers it horrible

View attachment 1612112View attachment 1612113

Yet facial and bodyhair seems to fly below many guys radars. They consider it “manly”, dimorphic and think it’s a normal part of the body and women find it attractive. However that could’t be further from the truth. Not only the notion that it’s natural is an ignorant view of the Caucasoid male gaze:
View attachment 1612123

but girls also despise it. There is nothing positive in a hairy body, unless you are trying to appeal for the gay bear community
View attachment 1612135View attachment 1612136

A hairless body shows more muscle definition, increases perceives leanness and makes you look youthful
View attachment 1612150

Being hairy on the back is one of the most disgusting trait you can possibly possess

View attachment 1612157View attachment 1612160View attachment 1612162

Facial hair is likewise horrible. A permanent 5o clock shadow not only robs you of your youthful look
View attachment 1612167

But a beard also hides facial leanness and angularity, which are the most important facial features aestheticwise for men
View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

View attachment 1612182
View attachment 1612183

View attachment 1612184
View attachment 1612185

Unfortunately if you were given hairy genes, the process of getting rid of it permanently is both costly and time conauming, but methods do exist to do so

It’s time to forever forget that hairyness is a normal part of being a man. Girls hate it

Many woman prefer a slight stubble

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, wernhervonbraun, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Honestly just a shit thread. I disagree with everything. cant believe u put that much effort into this autism
I believe op has made a whole "makeup" section as well. He is a proponent of using bb and cc creams on face, though I personally can't see the feasability :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, wernhervonbraun, Danish_Retard and 3 others
why do niggas who don’t understand hormones always have to bring DHT into everything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hades, wernhervonbraun and 4 others
I believe op has made a whole "makeup" section as well. He is a proponent of using bb and cc creams on face, though I personally can't see the feasability :Comfy:
Yes because op is 6’3 north atlantid with big dick so he doesn’t get failod by it

99% of people even amnesia couldn’t get away with makeup
Tales from Mumbai that women like makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and AscendingHero
why do niggas who don’t understand hormones always have to bring DHT into everything
Do you recommend injecting dht ?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Cope. No woman over 18 wants a hairless cuck

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, wernhervonbraun and AscendingHero
Do you recommend injecting dht ?
there are a lot of requisites that need to be in place prior to messing around with your hormones

i take oral DHT & it’s working great

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
Muh male gaze
Muh female gaze
Muh gaze @Kingkellz

No other tinder experiment has come close to doing as well as these two for me but sure keep crying for gosha prime woman appeal :soy::soy:

:soy::soy:
@germanlooks @alienmaxxer @gamma @Anstrum95 @Biggdink @Xangsane

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17291, Moggedbyevery1 and 9 others
Why was he shilling Meeks so hard lmaooo
Only good looking negroid over 6.5 psl with BLuE eYEs in his book lmao

he think he sees something in him in meeks jfl

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I see a correlation here, dont you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others

View attachment 1612123

View attachment 1612150

View attachment 1612167

View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

View attachment 1612182
View attachment 1612183

View attachment 1612184
View attachment 1612185

I have thick facial hair, but no chest hair or upper body hair thank god

But obvs have hair legs

@Prettyboy how did you get rid of the hair on you ass and buttocks? I need to do the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16834, Prettyboy and 2 others
You’re blond blue eyes with above average bones. 7/10 in those frauded pics.
nah bro out of like 20 people who have rated me. i always get 5-6/10 never higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
nah bro out of like 20 people who have rated me. i always get 5-6/10 never higher

Yeah thats why I said frauded bc those pics were angled. Irl with your 6,2 height I can’t see you being below 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I have thick facial hair, but no chest hair or upper body hair thank god

But obvs have hair legs

@Prettyboy how did you get rid of the hair on you ass and buttocks? I need to do the same
I’m in the process of getting it removed with IPL by a professional (as I cannot do my ass manually). Still have a few sessions to go :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Chadethnic101
I’m in the process of getting it removed with IPL by a professional (as I cannot do my ass manually). Still have a few sessions to go :y'all:
Damn I'd be embarrassed to get my ass out for some girl to IPL it jfl

I may do the same was gonna try alone with a home device probs won't be possible

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
why dont you do it at home, at home ipl works very well

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Prettyboy
Damn I'd be embarrassed to get my ass out for some girl to IPL it jfl

I may do the same was gonna try alone with a home device probs won't be possible
Idk it doesn’t really bother me, she is nice and discrete. I like to visit Swedish massage parlors where I’m also almost nude but it never bothered me either

why dont you do it at home, at home ipl works very well
I do it at home simultanously but some body parts are just a bitch to do myself. Asscheeks probably the worst one of those, so I just get them done by a cosmetician. It costs a bit more, but less hassle on my part in exchange

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Chadethnic101 and Lmao
optimal beard growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Idk it doesn’t really bother me, she is nice and discrete. I like to visit Swedish massage parlors where I’m also almost nude but it never bothered me either

I do it at home simultanously but some body parts are just a bitch to do myself. Asscheeks probably the worst one of those, so I just get them done by a cosmetician. It costs a bit more, but less hassle on my part in exchange
Do home ipl devices work really? I am light with very dark hair. 400€ is a lot of money for something that might not work. Did 2 laser session on my chest and it worked great but 100€ for chest and stomach is too much money…

View attachment 1612123

View attachment 1612150

View attachment 1612167

View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

View attachment 1612182
View attachment 1612183

View attachment 1612184
View attachment 1612185

u went too far man

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Landorus

View attachment 1612123

View attachment 1612150

View attachment 1612167

View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

View attachment 1612182
View attachment 1612183

View attachment 1612184
View attachment 1612185

100% agreed, beards are debateable though, beards sometimes do make men look better, look at Nick Bateman for example, but bodyhair is a turnoff for almost all women that's 100% true, men cope with "muh chest hair is masc" but women want clean-shaven

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Yuya Moggershima, Landorus and 4 others