Hairyness (high DHT sensitivity) is an undertalked critical failo

Always jfl at people who say clean shaven looks better and use top 1% jaws to explain why
if you don't have a chad jaw then yeah beards can help hide some of the flaws in your jaw, but if you do have a chad jaw then a beard just makes you look older and less hygienic imo

hard cba to clean shave every day. stubble it is :Comfy:

Dht sensitivity theory doesnt make sense

Agree with most of the post but facial hair part is highly biased
Going by research women find short/light to heavy stubble to be most sexually attractive and received higher ratings for STRs.
The “Short stubble” beard is the #1 most attractive facial hair. It received an average rank of 2.6 with 80% ranking short stubble in the top 3, including 24% of respondents ranking short stubble as the #1 most attractive facial hair style.
A total of 9991 participants (8699 female, 1292 male) completed this study. There was a significant main effect of facial hair with heavy stubble being most attractive followed by light stubble, then full beards and clean‐shaven faces being least attractive of all. Stubble was judged as most attractive overall and received higher ratings for short-term relationships.
To gain a better understanding of male attractiveness from the perspective of both men and women, the team enlisted the assistance of 351 women, 177 men, and 10 other men to serve as models. Each man in the photos was shown in four ways — clean-shaven, with five days of beard growth (light stubble), 10 days of growth (heavy stubble), and with a full beard. Women found the men with the heavy stubble to be the most attractive.

Clean shaven and full bearded are rated lowest. Full bearded makes you look like a cuck/betabuxx (good for LTRs), hence females viewing you as a fatherly figure but not good for STRs/slaying which is reserved for the bony stubbled Chad.
our findings confirm that beardedness affects judgments of male socio-sexual attributes and suggest that an intermediate level of beardedness is most attractive while full-bearded men may be perceived as better fathers who could protect and invest in offspring.

but bodyhair is a turnoff for almost all women that's 100% true, men cope with "muh chest hair is masc" but women want clean-shaven
As for body hair many women claim they like some chest hair but going by a study they did on Finnish women they prefer shaven bodies when at their most fertile (highest sex drive) over non-shaven.
Screenshot 2022 03 29 201423

We also found that when the women’s fertility was at its highest, they preferred males with less body hair and that postmenopausal women demonstrated stronger preferences relating to male body hair than did premenopausal women.
Interestingly, the hairiness of the women’s fathers correlated positively with that of their current mates. This suggests that women’s preferences as to male hairiness may be partly the result of sexual imprinting on paternal body hair and/or that this preference is heritable.

Ideal is a masc clean shaven guy
All the “pretty boys” thst get thirsted are completely masc but their face is clean shaven to expose angularity from big bones
Muh male gaze
Muh female gaze
Muh gaze @Kingkellz
Always jfl at people who say clean shaven looks better and use top 1% jaws to explain why
The only people that can get away with being completely clean shaven are guys like Maher, Lundgren, Cavill, etc.
99% of people even amnesia couldn’t get away with makeup
Even amnesia has admitted women find him more attractive with stubble but the only reason he goes clean shaven is personal preference and the fact that he is trying to go for JBs while being 30+yrs old (attempt to look as young as possible).

• +1
Reactions: brucel, Mateusz74, Zeruel and 13 others
Going by research women find short/light to heavy stubble to be most sexually attractive and received higher ratings for STRs.

Clean shaven and full bearded are rated lowest. Full bearded makes you look like a cuck/betabuxx (good for LTRs), hence females viewing you as a fatherly figure but not good for STRs/slaying which is reserved for the bony stubbled Chad.

As for body hair many women claim they like some chest hair but going by a study they did on Finnish women they prefer shaven bodies when at their most fertile (highest sex drive) over non-shaven.
View attachment 1612338

The only people that can get away with being completely clean shaven are guys like Maher, Lundgren, Cavill, etc.

Even amnesia has admitted women find him more attractive with stubble but the only reason he goes clean shaven is personal preference and the fact that he is trying to go for JBs while being 30+yrs old (attempt to look as young as possible).
You need good Lower third to be clean shaven but its the ideal once you have it
Never hide lower third if its good

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Mewton, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I agree on body hair, but a well groomed light stubble can be very attractive if it fits your overall vibe, as long as it doesn't hide your jaw.
For those with sub-optimal jaws, heavier stubble can actually be beneficial in order to create the illusion of a more angular lower third.

• +1
Reactions: eyes, Mewton and Kingkellz

View attachment 1612338

I think full beard being cuck/ betabux depends on the pheno ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
If you’re good looking you’re good looking
End of discussion

“I’m not ugly I’m just the wrong TYPE of good looking :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
No, you are ugly. You’re not too hairy, you’re ugly. You’re not too “ogre,” you’re ugly. You’re not too tall, too short, too skinny or too muscular, you are UGLY.

There are NO universes where a man has GOOD BONES, GOOD HARMONY, etc and loses. It does not exist. Whichever flavor of good looking you are, you’ll get girls. Stop being delusional narcy virgins please and thank you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Mewton and thisend
Stubble mogs always imo, makes you look more masculine and adds something to your face without covering your bones.
No stubble vs stubble

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Zeruel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Do you shave your leg hair? For me I just shave the torso and keep the arm and leg hair. I think this is ideal honestly.

I only shave my chest, stomach and face because personal preference.

90% of the time the girl doesnt comment on it at all.
10% however have straight up told me that a hairless chest is unattractive and complained about it

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Is the map correct?

So meds + arabs being the hairiest i can understand, but arent nordics usually not hairy?

Attachments

• 2816128_760558BB-E886-4CB2-897D-8F21E692003D.jpeg
    2816128_760558BB-E886-4CB2-897D-8F21E692003D.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
This is some next level cope. You're taking back hair being unattractive and stretching that to women not liking hair on a chest or stubble. Women are not attracted to men who can't grow facial or body hair and in my experience wet shaving my chest for years, women don't like a shaven chest because it's seen as vain and it's also really uncomfortable for them until it grows out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
OP you're completely right on the youthfulness part but
What most people forget is how many few guys have that percentile of lower third to pull of a complete cleanshaven look and not look recessed
Majority need some facial hair (stubble) to give facial definition

Is the map correct?

So meds + arabs being the hairiest i can understand, but arent nordics usually not hairy?
Yes, more or less

The vast majority of Europeans are hairy (including Nordics) but nobody beats Meds, some of them legit look like gorillas. Their naturally dark hair follicles also doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This is some next level cope. You're taking back hair being unattractive and stretching that to women not liking hair on a chest or stubble. Women are not attracted to men who can't grow facial or body hair and in my experience wet shaving my chest for years, women don't like a shaven chest because it's seen as vain and it's also really uncomfortable for them until it grows out.
Your experience is clearly with older women then

No young woman is going to be turned off by shaved body hair, that’s just astronomical levels of larp if you claim so

• +1
There's a reason male models all have clean shaven, chiselled faces and completely hairless, lean body. That's what peak aesthetics is for men and what one should strive for, at least I am

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Facial hair is likewise horrible. A permanent 5o clock shadow not only robs you of your youthful look
View attachment 1612167

But a beard also hides facial leanness and angularity, which are the most important facial features aestheticwise for men
View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

Neckbeards and patchy pubes beards are the cherry on top, they look awful
View attachment 1612182
View attachment 1612183

Even the soyboy meme is one of such specimens
View attachment 1612184
View attachment 1612185

Unfortunately if you were given hairy genes, the process of getting rid of it permanently is both costly and time conauming, but methods do exist to do so
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/
facial hair, "ascended" me.

Being a manlet and balding constantly gets mentioned as they are widely regarded as the main physical hinderers of young men (being fat too but that’s easily solvable if there is will for it).

Hairyness, early onset of both strong facial and body hair gets much less talk, despite the fact that balding and hair growth elsewhere are the two sides of the same coin, namely hair follicles’ sensitivity to dihydro testosterone.

Everyone knows balding instantly makes you lose any youthfullness you possessed before your hair started to shed. Women hate it, men despise it, everybody considers it horrible

View attachment 1612112View attachment 1612113

Yet facial and bodyhair seems to fly below many guys radars. They consider it “manly”, dimorphic and think it’s a normal part of the body and women find it attractive. However that could’t be further from the truth. Not only the notion that it’s natural is an ignorant view of the Caucasoid male gaze:
View attachment 1612123
Negroids and Mongoloids (great majority of humanity) barely have bodyhair in comparison to Meds

but girls also despise it. There is nothing positive in a hairy body, unless you are trying to appeal for the gay bear community
View attachment 1612135View attachment 1612136

A hairless body shows more muscle definition, increases perceives leanness and makes you look youthful
View attachment 1612150

Being hairy on the back is one of the most disgusting trait you can possibly possess

Nose and earhair are another level of disgusting
View attachment 1612157View attachment 1612160View attachment 1612162

Facial hair is likewise horrible. A permanent 5o clock shadow not only robs you of your youthful look
View attachment 1612167

But a beard also hides facial leanness and angularity, which are the most important facial features aestheticwise for men
View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

Neckbeards and patchy pubes beards are the cherry on top, they look awful
View attachment 1612182
View attachment 1612183

Even the soyboy meme is one of such specimens
View attachment 1612184
View attachment 1612185

Unfortunately if you were given hairy genes, the process of getting rid of it permanently is both costly and time conauming, but methods do exist to do so
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

It’s time to forever forget that hairyness is a normal part of being a man. Girls hate it

Beards arw mostly used as copes to hide a shit jaw area or just hide being bloated af. God I love a nice shave . I've also carried a massive beard but that was when not every normie was doing it to fit in.

• +1
Beards arw mostly used as copes to hide a shit jaw area or just hide being bloated af. God I love a nice shave . I've also carried a massive beard but that was when not every normie was doing it to fit in.
Hiding a shit jaw with a beard is like an ostrich burying it's head in the sand. The shit jaw will still be there and anyone coming close to you will notice (girls are especially good at noticing beardfrauding chinlets). The only serious solution is jaw surgery, beard shouldn't be viewed as such

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Can finasteride decrease your body hair? If it's a dht blocker.

View attachment 1612167

View attachment 1612178
vs
View attachment 1612179

Hiding a shit jaw with a beard is like an ostrich burying it's head in the sand. The shit jaw will still be there and anyone coming close to you will notice (girls are especially good at noticing beardfrauding chinlets). The only serious solution is jaw surgery, beard shouldn't be viewed as such

What about goatee beard styles which also show jaw definition? such as Van Dyke, Anchor etc.

• +1
26C149EC 4D2F 41BD 815E 84E6BD253EEC
Its over for Yerger

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Hades
What about goatee beard styles which also show jaw definition? such as Van Dyke, Anchor etc.
They would be fine if they were trendy. Likewise moustaches don’t hide a good jawline but they are just not in fashion.

But clean shaven is the best regardless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Overall you make a strong point, but massively undermined it by throwing stubble in there. Stubble boosts most men's sexual attractiveness to females, and most male sex symbols have stubble