Half the threads on here are about gook women

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
Y'all are obsessed

I take this to mean white women are no longer fucking white men and are choosing... tyrones instead ?

I'm sure white hoes aren't transferring their attractions onto pajeets or gook men

So it must be BBC then Arabs or spics second and white men are fucking noodlewhores to make up for the gap left

Also a lot of pajeets here who are into gooks, never knew this til now

Seems like Asian women will only fuck white and their own men, but not BBC or ethniks aka the opposite of what white chicks are fucking

Ramjeet here, I'm into gooks but they're unironically harder for a curry to get than a white foid. It really shouldn't be like this if I'm gonna be honest.

Most of the posts here aren't about gooks, the reason you think that is because @alien keeps talking about his 2/10 PSL chink gf.

I like curry women

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Framletgod
white men date white women and then cheat on them with sexy gookesses

Ramjeet here, I'm into gooks but they're unironically harder for a curry to get than a white foid. It really shouldn't be like this if I'm gonna be honest.

Most of the posts here aren't about gooks, the reason you think that is because @alien keeps talking about his 2/10 PSL chink gf.
@ElliotRodgerJr and @Britcel have gook gfs too and @Saranghae is currently trying to fuck Japs

As well as countless other users here with yellow fever. WMAF is creating many future ERs
I like curry women
Congrats on being the only one

My haiku
I like vaginas
Without flaps
Seppuku on Mt Fuji

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
My haiku
I like vaginas
Without flaps
Seppuku on Mt Fuji
Nice bro

@ElliotRodgerJr and @Britcel have gook gfs too and @Saranghae is currently trying to fuck Japs

As well as countless other users here with yellow fever. WMAF is creating many future ERs

It is what it is, I'm planning on losing my virginity to a gook foid this year.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
If you don't give a shit and just want to fuck female holes then you are a functioning male. Enough of this gay shit no one but beta subhumans will actually only fuck one race

White women dont like ethnic men they like white chad. And people who fuck asian girls generally dont have any other options

Not my fault god decided to make Asian girls superior to the other girls.
Tenor 1

White women dont like ethnic men they like white chad. And people who fuck asian girls generally dont have any other options
C4c20422 f321 4f7a 8b16 601458bcc9b9

Race does not matter.

Only race advantages are halos.

This thread is cope

Aaa

Bbb

this is your average gook whore without fake-up. have fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Zeta ascended

Yes Azn girls are pretty ideal, one day you will learn my sweet summer child

I can make more threads of Aryan girls if you like? They're my type