half this site = anti-white hatred

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Posts
6,378
Reputation
9,515
It's just browns spewing vile, nearly genocidal foaming at the mouth hatred of white people 24/7 while getting incredibly butthurt about the whites that don't hate themselves and admit they're evil racists who live lives of privilege. This site hardly has anything to do with looks at this point, and it will only continue to get worse.

Don't you ethnics ever get tired of this act? Same shit, different day
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, ReadBooksEveryday, ;-; and 7 others
Every other thread is some nigger bragging about “muh dik”
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 24444, Zeruel and 7 others
Race baiting should've been banned long ago. The sites lenience towards racism is attracting all the racist spergs from .is and 4chan.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Jigen, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
typical looksmax brown: "YOU PATHETIC CRACKERS ARE HEADED TO THE GRAVE. YOUR RACE IS FINISHED. WE'RE GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROATS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO OUR ANCESTORS AND YOUR WOMEN WILL BE GAGGING ON OUR DICKS, CRACKA. AHAHAHHAH WHITES DYING OF FENTANYL OVERDOSES AND LOSING CONTROL OF THEIR COUNTRIES YOU LOVE TO SEE IT!!!"

3 seconds later: "Wow why are these pathetic stormfrontcels obsessed with race? What did the white race ever do for you, man? Aren't we all just looksmaxxers that want to get more attention from women, guys? Stop being mean!"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
i'm cumskin and i hate cumskins btw
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Jigen, Zeruel and 3 others
stfcels started this 1st
 
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., Jigen, Deleted member 24940 and 4 others
stfcels started this 1st
Exactly, it's the status quo for sfcels to shit on ethnics and they are still surprised with we talk shit back. They can cry all they want but they will never be self objective.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., Jigen, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
stfcels started this 1st
Jfl at being a bbc poster when you’re not even black. Never began.

2BAC8EB6 DA6B 455E 8698 BB5DAEC60A4F
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and ThousandCuts
Fuck shitskins, they live in open sewage and deserve to be bombed
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 16369
Tag me in your threads next time faggot
1674369379039-png.2049220

:feelsohh:
:feelsohh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I'm actually 5'11 and I have definitely never have been cucked and I will never cuck another man.
I’m talking about the guy who thinks he’s an anime character
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Exactly, it's the status quo for sfcels to shit on ethnics and they are still surprised with we talk shit back. They can cry all they want but they will never be self objective.
it's funny cause these retards created their opposition without realizing it :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Cheesyrumble
What site are you on nigga jfl this entire site is about shitting on ethnics
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Jigen, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
theres barely any anti ethnic hate on the forum nowadays. most of the anti whites get ignored and are not taken seriously by anyone on the forum
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
that's not how it goes nowadays
The only way to get an easy 7 page thread is for the curry @human304 to make a BBC thread jfl. I don't know he does it every time. He gets 100 mayo users in his threads within 10 minutes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Frank Jack, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
I'd say there's more ethnic hate here than white hate, and more specifically hate to indians and (non norther germanic) Italians above all else.

Here's another interesting question to pose.

If there was to be a physical settler here, not a weapons battle royal, just a bare fist brawl, whites vs non whites (yeah I'm classing bull as non white), who would win?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, ThousandCuts, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Lol you act like its the Vietnamese who brought an army overseas to kill whitoids, burn whitoids houses, rape their women, mutilate their children

You wanted this cumskin fuck

What comes around goes around

 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Cheesyrumble
The only way to get an easy 7 page thread is for the curry @human304 to make a BBC thread jfl. I don't know he does it every time. He gets 100 mayo users in his threads within 10 minutes
what you see now is nothing compared to what it was in the past tbh. you can check my old threads or any one else's from that era to understand
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts, Deleted member 13787 and Cheesyrumble
what you see now is nothing compared to what it was in the past tbh. you can check my old threads or any one else's from that era to understand
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and MrGlutton
what you see now is nothing compared to what it was in the past tbh. you can check my old threads or any one else's from that old era to understand
I will, but back on topic. The CASUAL racism against ethniks is CONSTANT and typical, its in EVERY COMMENT AND THREAD REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC, its as common as breathing. Ethniks just complain less about it cause many of them are self hating.

But once mayos start getting a little push back they make whining threads about "muh anti-white racebait", but it's ironic because their whole existence on here is calling other users subhumans like its nothing. They can keep crying tbh
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, Jigen, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
The only way to get an easy 7 page thread is for the curry @human304 to make a BBC thread jfl. I don't know he does it every time. He gets 100 mayo users in his threads within 10 minutes
Hindus are fucking weird
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ThousandCuts and Cheesyrumble
I believe it is undergoing a raid due to ethnicels being a little riled up about all the bleaching skin posts over the past year.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TheRenaissanceMan and Deleted member 13787
Hindus are fucking weird
Indians are the biggest supporters of BBC for some reason. Good for them I guess jfl? It might be because they arent confident in promoting themselves as Indians so they use black bros as a weapon. A little overboard sometimes lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
The race wars here are annoying. I guess shitposting on /pol/ isn’t enough for some of the edgy teens here. I ignore all the race bait threads.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, ThousandCuts and Qazqa
Exactly, it's the status quo for sfcels to shit on ethnics and they are still surprised with we talk shit back. They can cry all they want but they will never be self objective.
gotcha I guessed correctly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Indians are the biggest supporters of BBC for some reason. Good for them I guess jfl? It might be because they arent confident in promoting themselves as Indians so they use black bros as a weapon. A little overboard sometimes lol.
Most Indians dont give a shit abt race wars here and just shitpost, maybe because its the ethnicity thats shit on the most here

They also don't have movements like kpop or blacked porn to latch onto
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Jigen and Cheesyrumble
Nigga you're a jew your people invented bbc posting
I hope the U.S. nukes the shithole known as “Iran” just because of this comment
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
we all hate on each other bro don't take it so seriously end of the day we are all incels ( i am white)
 
Most Indians dont give a shit abt race wars here and just shitpost, maybe because its the ethnicity thats shit on the most here

They also don't have movements like kpop or blacked porn to latch onto
It's probably just a couple indian users recently spamming BBC that has warped my perception jfl
 

Racism is gay​

Sorry if i sounded bigoted but some of your bros are fucking weird. Constantly posting about weird race baits and stupid shit about India superpower.

I hope the U.S. nukes the shithole known as “Iran” just because of this comment
He’s Indian afaik.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 16369
The race wars here are annoying. I guess shitposting on /pol/ isn’t enough for some of the edgy teens here. I ignore all the race bait threads.
It’s the only entertaining part of this forum though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 21661
I hope the U.S. nukes the shithole known as “Iran” just because of this comment
I am the savior of the jewish race buddy.. you don't want to go against me

In fact @ReadBooksEveryday has declared me honorary jew and my wife is jewish

Sorry if i sounded bigoted but some of your bros are fucking weird. Constantly posting about weird race baits and stupid shit about India superpower.
It's fine I'm trolling most curries here are a bit weird/the bbc porn addicts in general

He’s Indian afaik.
Half half
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ThousandCuts, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
It’s the only entertaining part of this forum though.
Race wars are all fun and games I don't hate anyone because of their race at the end of the day

But if you insult Bulgaria...

Angry Wolf GIF by CuriosityStream
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Qazqa and Deleted member 13787
It’s the only entertaining part of this forum though.
we need more indian nationalists. first we only had blacks, then asians started standing up, yet to this day indians are nowhere to be seen. i would absolutely love to argue with them, although there are some indian bros on here who i wouldnt wanna offend
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, TheRenaissanceMan, Qazqa and 2 others
Race wars are all fun and games I don't hate anyone because of their race at the end of the day

But if you insult Bulgaria...

Angry Wolf GIF by CuriosityStream
im curious, why do u keep defending us?
even when he hasnt mentioned it.
are you connected to us somehow?
 
BBC has ruined your life
 
we need more indian nationalists. first we only had blacks, then asians started standing up, yet to this day indians are nowhere to be seen. i would absolutely love to argue with them, although there are some indian bros on here who i wouldnt wanna offend
It’s funny because other parts of internet are full of Indian nationalists. I’m on a history forum and every Indian there is a huge nationalist who just can’t handle any criticism.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badamj and Deleted member 13787
im curious, why do u keep defending us?
even when he hasnt mentioned it.
are you connected to us somehow?


You guys are the real aryans

Also I just like your culture tbh

Aryan mongols mog

152.jpg

c53.png


I actually like Serbians quite a bit too. But I fucking hate Croatians. I spit on those subhumans.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
It’s funny because other parts of internet are full of Indian nationalists. I’m on a history forum and every Indian there is a huge nationalist who just can’t handle any criticism.
they would get obliterated by the indo european pill. there is absolutely 0 coming back from it. + bobs and vagene stereotypes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
they would get obliterated by the indo european pill. there is absolutely 0 coming back from it. + bobs and vagene stereotypes
On that history forum, they keep denying about how caste system doesn’t exist. It’s funny as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787


You guys are the real aryans

Also I just like your culture tbh

Aryan mongols mog

152.jpg

c53.png


I actually like Serbians quite a bit too. But I fucking hate Croatians. I spit on those subhumans.

Image didn't load
C53
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
22
americanpakitruvcel
A
thehand
Replies
1
Views
18
Rira84
Rira84
revivles
Replies
15
Views
258
mr007
mr007
revivles
Replies
37
Views
347
revivles
revivles
D69mo
Replies
13
Views
78
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top