Hallucinations are real (Djinns)

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Hallucinations are actually when your brain connects to different waves, allowing you to see the invisible world of djinns.

Lack of sleep can cause you to experience hallucinations. In truth, sleep is a protection against demons.

If you don't sleep, your protection against entities disappears and you become vulnerable.

The same goes for drugs; they activate something in your brain that allows you to see and hear the invisible world.

I believe there are several invisible worlds; the one of the djinn is the most well-known and is mentioned in religious texts, but I think there might possibly be others, though I'm not sure. The djinns are confirmed.

Sleep paralysis occurs when a djinn manages to connect with your soul, as you are more vulnerable while sleeping, since that is when you recharge your protection. Therefore, the process can be interrupted by a malevolent djinn.

It should be noted that most djinn are harmless; only some are diabolical and in the service of Satan. The rest are just living their life like us.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Luiz Manfrinatti, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
im atheist and agree

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and SchizoTuto
Cool theory but sadly it’s bs

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, cromagnon, lemonnz and 1 other person
Cool theory but sadly it’s bs
Maybe im wrong on some parts but believe me bro, Djinns are real. No cap. They're probably entities of the 4th dimension or from a different dimension at least.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and tombradylover
Maybe im wrong on some parts but believe me bro, Djinns are real. No cap. They're probably entities of the 4th dimension or from a different dimension at least.
That would be cool asf tbh

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Interesting so you think what you hallucinate on day let’s say 3 of no sleep is real but sleeping hides it from Your brain?

• +1
i guess every greycel has a phase where they try to be a remembered schizo

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and lemonnz
That would be cool asf tbh
The whole Universe is already cool asf. There are so many civilizations out there, so many plants, animals, things we dont know and will never because its too far.

Look at this. (Ignore the song I put over the video)

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and tombradylover
age of consent is real

• +1
Interesting so you think what you hallucinate on day let’s say 3 of no sleep is real but sleeping hides it from Your brain?
Exactly.

• +1
The whole Universe is already cool asf. There are so many civilizations out there, so many plants, animals, things we dont know and will never because its too far.
View attachment 3183231

Look at this. (Ignore the song I put over the video)
Where does word djinn come from? What is it exactly

Artworks 000625863667 3r2ney t1080x1080

I saw this motherfucker when I was hallucinating once

Where does word djinn come from? What is it exactly
Arabic term to talk about these entities that humans cant see. They're reported in religious texts. We cant see them but they can because they're in a superior dimension.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Hannibal Lecter

No proof or anything just a big fat shit of a thread

all schizo bs

The spirit world sounds so much more exciting than this world. I'm on anti-depressents and I sometimes feel I visit other realities in my dreams, because they feel so real and I vividly remember it. I'm low key excited for death because I'm curious what comes after, whether there really is a spirit world or whatever, or higher dimensions. If there is eternal nothingness then that's fine by me. No more suffering

The spirit world sounds so much more exciting than this world. I'm on anti-depressents and I sometimes feel I visit other realities in my dreams, because they feel so real and I vividly remember it. I'm low key excited for death because I'm curious what comes after, whether there really is a spirit world or whatever, or higher dimensions. If there is eternal nothingness then that's fine by me. No more suffering
Totally agree friend. Cant wait to see the after death even if I have my religious beliefs. It will be somehow thrilling and interesting, and the superificiality of mankind will be destroyed by the fear and the end

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF