Hamza has a mental breakdown over people who recommend anime

Have you watched D.Grayman? It's my favourite anime along with Samurai Champloo. I'm a warrior, so I only watch warrior stuff.
I have watched samurai champloo

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
He thinks "giga chad" is "winning the race of men".

Ironic use of the world "race". It ain't a running race.....

In 2021 Hamza said "Chad eats doritos and sits around and gets girls because he got dealt a good hand".

This year. "Chad will fuck your future wife because he's winning the race and you're falling behind muh muh muhhhhh :lul: "
that playing with fire sig omfg, the differene hes morphed pics and how he really looks like crocked face and big nose. Not hating on the guy, but the difference is so dramatic its like a totally different person. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
They always make this stupid false dichotomy of you either watch anime/play videogames and are a loser or you have a life and win at it.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Enfant terrible
I highly doubt that guy reads anything interesting really.
All these redpillers only read stupid self-improvement books or books on how to get rich.
Most games don't present a real challenge for you. Let's be real here.
Its a problem-solving activity but most of the time not really challenging or the mainstream games arent challenging and kinda mindless. Not talking about multiplayer games which require tactical play.
believe it or not most games non-multiplayer are easy as fuck and you can beat them in 4-7 days of getting the game. Games from nintendo, super-nintendo, sega, those games where hard, it took months to beat in some cases years.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It is the most non-NT to be giga into or giga against anime, so if you wanna be optimally NT then just pretend to know jackshit about it and if you do hear about it act friendly and interested

believe it or not most games non-multiplayer are easy as fuck and you can beat them in 4-7 days of getting the game. Games from nintendo, super-nintendo, sega, those games where hard, it took months to beat in some cases years.
thats what i said about mainstream games
there are indie games who are hard

Anime is great

He’s having a boomer mentality

Anything is bad if not done in moderation even going to the gym

title should be curry smelly man yelling in a car

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
copying every single opinion from another man is "bad for you"

This guy just got full schizo mode. Can't stop caging jfl. Im trynna to steal your wife by recommending Anime, wtf nigga :lul:

Honestly if I would take Hamzas advice seriously, i don't even know what I would talk about with people.

Most young men talk about Anime, sport events (football in Germany), video games, woman, going out.

All things that you shouldn'T do accourding to Hamza. If you follow his advice you are going to become a social reject, for the "muhh grind".

I feel sorry for 14 year olds following it.

Lmao Hamza himself said that he was regularly fucking someone's wives 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Allantoin? I do all this. Weird i remember your threads about anti aging pills. No more berberin, q10 etc? I take metformin daily is it bad ? So far it halo me
What exactly did metformin do for you?