maxresdefault.jpg
e942ac4295d749d6a6a99cbc6b9c7bdc.png

Who mogs facially?

• JFL
Reactions: Adoniss, thereallegend and Manletmachine
Image 4

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, WanderingBurro and ascension
wheat waffles is near subhuman and hamza is okay status and moneymaxxed and physique

• +1
Reactions: Economical
Wheat waffles has such a good base tbh but the retard won't even dye his eyebrows and hair to a normal color while being a blackpiller jfl what a fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, JeromeMorrow, DatNibba11 and 3 others
You're telling me Mr. Wheaty runs a whole ass channel about looksmaxxing yet he hasn't even dyed his eyebrows? I'd say Hamza mogs for the sole fact that he's completely looksmaxxed. If Wheat did anything beyond his basic bitch hygiene and fashion regiment he'd probably mog Hamza

• +1
Reactions: BLovee and lelouch
You're telling me Mr. Wheaty runs a whole ass channel about looksmaxxing yet he hasn't even dyed his eyebrows? I'd say Hamza mogs for the sole fact that he's completely looksmaxxed. If Wheat did anything beyond his basic bitch hygiene and fashion regiment he'd probably mog Hamza
but its hamza, his status gives him halo

His nose, philtrum, chin, and lips are so good and harmonized like wtf if he had a wider jaw, more lean, dyed his eyebrows and hair and grew them out he would mog

• +1
Reactions: BLovee and WanderingBurro
Hamza mogs. Ironically, I've seen Wheat claim hes a 5 or 6 on his own scale, when he's no more than a 5 probably closer to 4 depending on which video (could just be poor body language failo, as he seems to be a 5 in his pics, but in his interviews he seems like a 4).

but its hamza, his status gives him halo
Hamza is low inhib curry god. He also has height halo and body mass. Wheat waffles is beta white cuck who will jerk off in the corner watching hamzas Dravidian BBC destroy snowbunnies

• +1
Reactions: Economical
Waffles is like a Strong 5 and Hamza is like a 6. both pretty close. If wheat dyed his eye brows and got a better hair cut he'd probably clear.