HAMZAMAXXING >>> Nazimaxxing / Jewmaxxing

hopecel

hopecel

not Adonis anymore
MILLIONS MUST PUT SCAMZA'S PICS AS THEIR AVATARS. EVEN BILLIONS.
GRAYCELS AND LURKCELS SHOULD THINK HE'S A TRUE GURU OF LOOKSMAXXING!

COME ON LOOKSMAXXERS, PUT THIS GLORIOUS CURRY ON YOUR PROFILE. THANKS!

@Arditi @_MVP_ @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Aypo129 @TheDragon @drop @AngryShortMale @BoredPrince @aspiringexcel @nazzziwin @jewdestroyer @JewSlayer1488 @Blackgymmax @Kamui @GilfHunter @Untermensch @ConfusedBolivian @TheHandcel @LowTrust @mrriceguy @cel @5.5psl @Primalsplit @HeightPilledum @cytoplasm @bluepilled @SidharthTheSlayer @try2beme @Dr. Bludy @looksmaxxer14 @WanderingBurro @Azemog @reptiles @Graham @Ai Impact @THE LIGHTNING @Av0nr @WeiWei @chadcel; @Amnesia @Eli @Reformed @MoggerGaston @elitemak2 @ReinerGeist1 @SubHumanHere

Attachments

• ep_cover_20230521_010521_eca77d0184b9944a7fbac6ee22fd48d7.jpg
    ep_cover_20230521_010521_eca77d0184b9944a7fbac6ee22fd48d7.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • channels4_profile.jpg
    channels4_profile.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • channels4_profile (1).jpg
    channels4_profile (1).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 38019541-1685866706140-a371a72d13be3.jpg
    38019541-1685866706140-a371a72d13be3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 67e8e48bf807481683846532d58c635c0f5e355757354d41bdbf57c87acf4dc5.jpg
    67e8e48bf807481683846532d58c635c0f5e355757354d41bdbf57c87acf4dc5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, SteveRogers, RAMU KAKA and 17 others
HEIL HAMZA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, wificonnector, SubHumanHere and 2 others
Done

• Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Arditi and hopecel
I can’t look at that paki scammer subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Patient A, n0rthface and 11 others
Fuck this shit, nobody is afraid of Hamza

Make your pfp white pride Celtic cross, confederate flag, or black sun. idk just something very racist but isn't a swastika.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, chadcel;, SteveRogers and 6 others

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23391 and 6 others
Hate on him all you want but he is pretty smart. He preys on insecure 13-15 year old lonely teens who are desperate and lack life experience and he’s cashing out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Patient A, Deleted member 23391 and 12 others
None of this will work. Admins are already hiring new mods to prepare for the tiktok invasion

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
HEIL HAMZACEL

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel and Deleted member 21898
we should make threads praising bluepillers and saying how they are chads because they get to fuck low tier beckies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 23391, Pikabro and 8 others
hamza self admitted to being a dicklet in one of his videos btw

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadmanlet04, Skywalker, Pikabro and 6 others
Fuck this shit, nobody is afraid of Hamza

Make your pfp white pride Celtic cross, confederate flag, or black sun. idk just something very racist but isn't a swastika.
1. mods will ban you
2. normies don't care about right-wing stuff - the number of lurkcels doesn't decrease
3. we should make redpill more popular because it's pure cope - they'll be tricked by us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, chadcel;, aspiringexcel and 2 others
1. mods will ban you
2. normies don't care about right-wing stuff - the number of lurkcels doesn't decrease
3. we should make redpill more popular because it's pure cope - they'll be tricked by us
This is a bad idea. You’re going to infest the forum with redpillers/bluepillers. This forum will turn into Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, BoredPrince, Deleted member 23219 and 1 other person
None of this will work. Admins are already hiring new mods to prepare for the tiktok invasion
Yeah the owner of this site is happy that .org is blowing up because that will mean he will make more money off ads and upgrades.

Honestly this site is about to go down hill big time. I have a feeling that this site will go from a safe haven of free speech to censorship like other platforms to accommodate all these normies. Just look how the owners already cracked down on Nazi avis.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, chadcel;, BoredPrince and 8 others

@Arditi @_MVP_ @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Aypo129 @TheDragon @drop @AngryShortMale @BoredPrince @aspiringexcel @nazzziwin @jewdestroyer @JewSlayer1488 @Blackgymmax @Kamui @GilfHunter @Untermensch @ConfusedBolivian @TheHandcel @LowTrust @mrriceguy @cel @5.5psl @Primalsplit @HeightPilledum @cytoplasm @bluepilled @SidharthTheSlayer @try2beme @Dr. Bludy @looksmaxxer14 @WanderingBurro @Azemog @reptiles @Graham @Ai Impact @THE LIGHTNING @Av0nr @WeiWei @chadcel; @Amnesia @Eli @Reformed @MoggerGaston @elitemak2 @ReinerGeist1 @SubHumanHere

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Pikabro, Deleted member 23219 and 6 others
This is a bad idea. You’re going to infest the forum with redpillers/bluepillers. This forum will turn into Reddit.
as it should

you know what to browse here but them TikTok-cels will soak up everything they see here

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yeah the owner of this site is happy that .org is blowing up because that will mean he will make more money off ads and upgrades.

Honestly this site is about to go down hill big time. I have a feeling that this site will go from a safe haven of free speech to censorship like other platforms to accommodate all these normies. Just look how the owners cracked down on Nazi avis.
Give it some more time and you probably can't say anything negative about faggots or troons without being permanently banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 19766, hopecel and 1 other person
as it should

you know what to browse here but them TikTok-cels will soak up everything they see here
They will pollute the content, x10 more than shitposters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19766
Give it some more time and you probably can't say anything negative about faggots or troons without being permanently banned.
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. It wouldn’t even surprise me if women will start being able to make accounts and post here either. This place will turn into Reddit and the blackpillers here are either going to have to go to a new site or migrate to .is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Indian Tyler Durden

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
@hopecel mods themselves have said the only way of privating the forum is for us to donate

Someone could set up a fundraiser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel and hopecel
@hopecel mods themselves have said the only way of privating the forum is for us to donate

Someone could set up a fundraiser
tag Jewmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
1. mods will ban you
they only said shit about nazi pfp so far so until then non-nazi but still racist stuff is fine. convert to white power NOW!

• JFL
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. It wouldn’t even surprise me if women will start being able to make accounts and post here either. This place will turn into Reddit and the blackpillers here are either going to have to go to a new site or migrate to .is.
only issue is .is is run by the same Jew AND they are all rotters tbh but I guess that's better than TikTok zoomers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon and aspiringexcel
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 19766
it's over
confederate flag might be only option cause it's not nazi AT ALL (Celtic cross has ties to neo Nazism, so it can maybe be considered nazi) but still seen as racist

• Hmm...
  • +1
Hate on him all you want but he is pretty smart. He preys on insecure 13-15 year old lonely teens who are desperate and lack life experience and he’s cashing out.
Outside of youtube doesnt his money come from 100$ calls ? Doubt they're paid by teens lol

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 30892, TheDragon and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and AngryShortMale
Insane

He prolly all tell them « bro if you call me at that age you gon be rich at 18 »
It's more crazy that the parents will actually pay for that. If I asked my parents for 100$ a month for that shit when I was that age they would bitch slap the fuck out of me and tell me to go and study jfl.

I think it's just the parents don't want to deal with the kid so they just give him the money and tell him to fuck off and leave them alone lmfao.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and TheDragon

adonis

• Love it

• Love it
this will just attract even more normiefags

WE LOVE NOFAP
WE LOVE MASCULINITY
WE LOVE ADONIS

WE HATE BLACKPILLERS
WE HATE SURGERY
WE HATE JEFFERY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Skywalker, hopecel and 1 other person
WE LOVE NOFAP
WE LOVE MASCULINITY
WE LOVE ADONIS

WE HATE BLACKPILLERS
WE HATE SURGERY
WE HATE JEFFERY
surgery will mess you up bro real looksmaxxers rub castor oil on their eyebrows and mew bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, hopecel and Deleted member 29167
no tag no care OP

• So Sad
Curries think they rule the world after dating one white mtb

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Skywalker