Hand growth plates are nearly closed, is there still any hope?

mltn2mtn

mltn2mtn

Late pubertycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Posts
5,620
Reputation
5,365
I’m currently 5’7.5, I just like saying 5’8 cuz it sounds much better. In the past year I’ve grown an inch and a half actually. my dad’s 6’1.5, moms 5’0.5. And my sisters are both 5’3 one is suspected to be 5’5 tho she’s still in puberty. I was a late bloomer but my biggest growth spurt was 3.5 inches from 15-16. My mom’s parents are 5’10 and 5’5, and dads are 5’11 and 5’6.

Im currently 17 and 5 months old.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kratos22laxatives
I’m currently 5’7.5, I just like saying 5’8 cuz it sounds much better. In the past year I’ve grown an inch and a half actually. my dad’s 6’1.5, moms 5’0.5. And my sisters are both 5’3 one is suspected to be 5’5 tho she’s still in puberty. I was a late bloomer but my biggest growth spurt was 3.5 inches from 15-16. My mom’s parents are 5’10 and 5’5, and dads are 5’11 and 5’6.

Im currently 17 and 5 months old.
Is it over
 
you dont grow by your wrist mate

just check your knees
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer and mltn2mtn
you dont grow by your wrist mate

just check your knees
alr, so there’s still a chance I can grow like another 2 inches even if my hand growth plates are almost fused?
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
alr, so there’s still a chance I can grow like another 2 inches even if my hand growth plates are almost fused?
if your knee and spine plates are open sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn

Similar threads

FoidMayweather
Replies
2
Views
41
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
brobegooningtoanyth
Replies
10
Views
58
DrRodger
DrRodger
yahgamy
Replies
6
Views
28
botchedrhinoplasty
botchedrhinoplasty
anemo
Replies
13
Views
44
anemo
anemo
Gajjo
Replies
4
Views
57
Gajjo
Gajjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top