HANDS MAXING & AESTHETICS: Overlooked but Important... Weightlifting, HGH/DHT, Finger Lengthening... etc.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Attractive/Aesthetic large thick & masculine hands, with relatively long fingers are pretty fucking important for men, especially to match larger frame and height they need to be proportionate. Very underrated overlooked factor for physical attractiveness.
They are also very immediately indicative of your genetic quality.
3B4BF802 E913 4C33 A8EB 5CAD7E8D1038
AB71CCAA 1070 4E82 9F0F 8A44AA685AE3
6A1F0F0E 2D00 46A6 AADD 9DA465747B09
AD958066 A964 4F5B 932E 974AAF12E948
1C301838 4545 4401 AFE8 CB12F2A6425A
CC877410 EB05 41CA 9B35 3EBECCDB85F6

You don’t want to be a small hands “Trump”, or “Cavil”.
E2D3FD56 D96E 4B29 9D47 C2C75F251CA1
3621BE2E CC4A 4FF3 A897 CD79FC3596B3

I hear girls talking about guys hands all the time, many times girls have taken my hands and put them against there’s to compare, and other guys next to me. One time a girl grabbed my hands, ofc I mogged hers, but then the 6’5” BBC next to me mogged the shit outta mine. Smh. Humiliated.
3794D442 B296 4DEE 97D8 BB20DABCEF28
0678C7FD 4183 4B36 B19B 324A1EBB3399
EE099F2E 4933 4F7B AD2B 8E41FA3ACBB4

632602F8 AD79 4FD8 B9AD C484D9071092

I’ve gotten compliments from girls about my hands especially when I was working out and lifting weights.
Sexy Man hands turn girls on, they picture you strong and grabbing them with them, slapping their asses. Choking them with them. Beating a mfs face in with my them. Jfl
There’s like whole tumblr and IG pages dedicated to men’s hands.
Girls often rub guys hands they like.

Grab a girl with these Subhuman Genetic Dead-end trash hands, Prepare to be brutally anal raped and murdered in prison.
E24A9C87 F4CE 4BA7 9099 3B4660321A04
DBF08060 AA40 406A 8F21 CB60EA9646BE
23D13EE5 9ADA 4DFE B89D 35CAD95916B7
44F87CF0 29BA 428A BC0D AB18B85F77A2

So how can you can you Hand Max without just regular weightlifting to strengthen your hands and increases vascularity?
Very obvious easy and simple Hand Looksmax bonus to when you Gymcel. They do make your hands more attractive, pumped and vascular. Increased natural test production and good health helps.

But like everything... it’s all about the BONES. The structure, size and proportions there already is what matters most.

HGH and higher Test/DHT can FOR SURE grow your hands larger and more masculine...
But how can you grow your hands larger proportionally without just Having they super thick and Ugly?

HGH after growth Plates are closed, HGH doesn’t really lengthen bones, just widens and thickens, I often see those who use HGH have really Thick Fat Ogre hands, not at all Aesthetic or Attractive.

3E5E2761 45FB 4D57 8C5A 905DDDB5113B

Better HGH result.
FF4C7BD8 5697 4CA1 B97C D3214FBD9AD6

This is what you want
D1EB7182 3B6D 4754 BE9A B523575DAE7C

If you are in puberty, with growth plates open, high chance you can grow Hands larger and more attractive with increasing your HGH, testosterone; and especially DHT.
Whether naturally, or exogenous.
Ofc you’d first most likely be doing for it increased height, frame size, and your facial bone structure/skull.
Larger more attractive hands just a nice added benefit that is just a part of the whole bigger picture that’s makes you attractive.
But when do hands growth plates actually calcify ???

There is such thing as Finger Lengthening Surgery in chase your Hands disgusting wide fat mittens after HGH use.
But personally don’t know much, or if think I’d ever get it. Ehh maybe but would need to do everydamn finger at the same time so it’s proportionate.
78B54CC3 E2A5 4364 951E 6BE0C9628CA4
D94EF29A 579F 4DD6 ADE3 D4AECF2D1C0F

If you have Crooked Fingers, I think there’s also surgery for that, or just plain Finger Exercises.

Also hand skin quality is important, you don’t want old looking wrinkly hands, but probably plenty of info already out their on hand creams for women.

0C37086C 64F5 4F29 A564 664E6C30EE30

C4523F16 28D7 4011 8463 0E25AFF9FBA0
F11D9CFC 889A 42B7 9E8E EF574F5B48BE
8E0B3852 7EE4 4D19 8A8A 8494D2C4A125

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thebatman, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 24 others
good quality thread

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Sean opry laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and PenileFacialSurgery
Just a waste of time using any hormones of peptides for bones if you have finished puberty

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Schönling, Lolcel and 9 others
Nigga no one will blast HGH for hands size JFL

Good thread but you need to be realistic with yourself

imo get a hands grip and squeeze it or whatever and you may get bigger hands

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Schönling, AscendingHero and 8 others
Jfl over if I hand mog you

Attachments

• F889F763-5A48-430F-845B-722C4A20A1C7.png
    F889F763-5A48-430F-845B-722C4A20A1C7.png
    497.2 KB · Views: 230
  • D1ED63DB-BA13-4013-87FC-4C51335921E7.jpeg
    D1ED63DB-BA13-4013-87FC-4C51335921E7.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 238
Just a waste of time using any hormones of peptides for bones if you have finished puberty
Bluepilled Bluecel.

After puberty and closed plates half the shit that should work is borderline useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400

Okay, and faggot?

If you need hand size you probably need frame size, and better bones or height too. You’re using HGH anyways.

Did I tell anyone to forcibly inject HGH because they need huge hands?

No, do what the fuck you want. I’m just saying out the options. First thing I mentioned was weightlifting.

Irrelevant mfs, with irrelevant comments. I swear to God.

Okay, and faggot?

If you need hand size you probably need frame size, and better bones or height too. You’re using HGH anyways.

Did I tell anyone to forcibly inject HGH because they need huge hands?

No, do what the fuck you want. I’m just saying out the options. First thing I mentioned was weightlifting.

Irrelevant mfs, with irrelevant comments. I swear to God.
Lol you got angry JFL

anyway shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, audreyen, wateriswet and 1 other person
Ok but what are we doing ?

Can you give us more realistic choices for masculinizing hands rather than blasting shits that will give us diabetes ?

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet

This should be up there tbh.

I hate my average hands tbh, you would think that i would have much bigger hands at 6'1-6'2, when do hands stop growing? Considering im only 15 (16 in a 2 months) could they still grow?

• +1
Also some girls prefer pianist or musician hands.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, PenileFacialSurgery and mido the slayer
My cousin used to compliment me on my hands, arms and veins when I was 12, the closest I got to an IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery

Can you give us more realistic choices for masculinizing hands rather than blasting shits that will give us diabetes ?
Exactly bro that’s what I said to him and he got angry JFL

Look into hands grips they seems legit

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
this is true, ive sent vids and pics of my hands, girls ask for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5393 and RAITEIII
It doesn't fucking matter if you're not good looking. You need to be high tier normie or higher for shit like hand size to matter. It's not like dick size which can halo you if it's big enough or necessary to be above a certain mark for foids approval. Chad with tiny hands slays infinitely times more than normie with manly hands. Hands are not that important and you can try to "hurr durr my hands are bigger than yours" to some worthless foid but if you're not already sexy in its eyes it won't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Elvisandreaa, Lolcel and 7 others
lol you think my lack of fucks for retarded irrelevant posts from irrelevant posters on this shit forum is angry?
Lmfao

Get a thread in best of best, and a positive rep ratio then talk to me.
:chad:
View attachment 513292
WOW NICE BRO anyway it’s irrelevant Achievement because it’s a random site nigga

And also I don’t give a fuck, you nercy kid lol

btw RENT FREE

I did. I said weightlifting lifting and naturally increased Test Production, or Finger Lengthening you fucking idiot.

Seriously name any other possible option or looksmax for hands, I’ll wait...
That’s actually why I made the thread, maybe someone knows some Ancient Alien Handmaxing technology they could share.

Seriously one of the most low IQ trash posters here lol. Shut tf up.

WOW NICE BRO anyway it’s irrelevant Achievement because it’s a random site nigga

And also I don’t give a fuck, you nercy kid lol
You calling my threads shit, meanwhile you have no good posts, only irrelevant low IQ posts, fuckin lol.

You calling my threads shit, meanwhile you have no good posts, only irrelevant low IQ posts, fuckin lol.
NIGGA

I don’t care lol

whatever comes up to my mind I write it here

I have some high efforts posts
I use this site for fun and knowledgeable

I did. I said weightlifting lifting and naturally increased Test Production, or Finger Lengthening you fucking idiot.

That’s actually why I made the thread, maybe someone knows some Ancient Alien Handmaxing technology they could share.

Hand implants from Eppley

No one will inject HGH or whatever

those have side effects like big nose and ears nigga

Also some girls prefer pianist or musician hands.
Yeah those are Aesthetics Hands.

Long skinny soft proportionate hands. Just quality genes, and less test.

You’d need just finger lengthing and lots of hand creams to get closer to that if you aren’t.

ideal is balance between that, and masc vascular ones, they both still are ideal large and long, not small.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

BACK THE FUCK OFF NIGGA

• +1
No one will inject HGH or whatever

those have side effects like big nose and ears nigga
Then don’t you High inhibition faggot.

You are free to do as you please.

Lots of people already inject HGH with good benefit. Keep fear mongering and coping you beta bitch.
Lift heavy weights if you too scared. Jfl. Shut up:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6400, mido the slayer and 1 other person
It doesn't fucking matter if you're not good looking. You need to be high tier normie or higher for shit like hand size to matter. It's not like dick size which can halo you if it's big enough or necessary to be above a certain mark for foids approval. Chad with tiny hands slays infinitely times more than normie with manly hands. Hands are not that important and you can try to "hurr durr my hands are bigger than yours" to some worthless foid but if you're not already sexy in its eyes it won't do anything.
Whoa, who knew

Yeah no Fucking Shit.

Go back to .co and keep crying for Chads you Graycel, I’m here to achieve perfection. This is LooksMax, not LookDecentEnough.

View attachment 513283
This should be up there tbh.

I hate my average hands tbh, you would think that i would have much bigger hands at 6'1-6'2, when do hands stop growing? Considering im only 15 (16 in a 2 months) could they still grow?
Yeah they can definitely grow. Follow the advice here with maxing HGH and Test/DHT, while heavy weightlifting lifting.

Bluepilled Bluecel.

After puberty and closed plates half the shit that should work is borderline useless.
That is what i wrote blindoid.If you have finished puberty you can use peptides and other shit only for muscles.Other than that you can't grow or thicken bones.Expecially not your hands.

• +1
OP and other looksmaxers after HGH

B204B85C BC05 4761 B929 F3053A5458D3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Tall and EdwardCullen
That is what i wrote blindoid.If you have finished puberty you can use peptides and other shit only for muscles.Other than that you can't grow or thicken bones.Expecially not your hands.
Thought you said if you haven’t.

Regardless, it’s still an option for those hardcore or interested, Rich Piana grew his skull hand and feet and insane size with HGH after some years.

But They definitely thicken bone you idiot. Go get agro fucking megaly. They just don’t really lengthen and it takes longer and more to grow.

Dude I just measured. My length is exactly the female average wtf. But circumference should be okay I think
don’t want to be a small hands “Trump”, or “Cavil”.
Yeah man I wouldn't wanna be a gigachad or the POTUS that would suck.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Thought you said if you haven’t.

Regardless, it’s still an option for those hardcore or interested, Rich Piana grew his skull hand and feet and insane size with HGH after some years.

But They definitely thicken bone you idiot. Go get agro fucking megaly. They just don’t really lengthen and it takes longer and more to grow.
I already look acromegalic i don't need more.
Good luck having acromegaly then.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

This one of the biggest copes ive seen in my life fix ur face first retard

• +1
Reactions: AlphaDude
Yeah they can definitely grow. Follow the advice here with maxing HGH and Test/DHT, while heavy weightlifting lifting.
Ill try out the heavylifting, cant hop on HGH cause of shit hair genetics
I cant take HGH cause of hairloss genes, is there anything i can do naturally?

Dude I just measured. My length is exactly the female average wtf. But circumference should be okay I think
View attachment 513352

Yeah man I wouldn't wanna be a gigachad or the POTUS that would suck.
Lol shut up Small Hand Faggot Coper.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Ill try out the heavylifting, cant hop on HGH cause of shit hair genetics

I cant take HGH cause of hairloss genes, is there anything i can do naturally?
Where does it say HGH causes hairloss?

increase it naturally.

What about hair? I have very hairy fingersand hands since 13. Do hands look more aesthetic shaved? I know my forearms/upper arms do, veins pop out more and I can see more definition and stuff.

• +1
I‘d maybe consider doing this if I didn’t have more important matters to tend to. Lots of others thing I’d consider more important that hand size.

I'm starting to scratch my hands with a piece of wood from now on to increase calcification of the skin and maybe make the skin generally thicker. I'm also going to punch various things to harden the bones. I'll report back if it worked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SPFromNY914, Schizoidcel and 2 others
What about hair? I have very hairy fingersand hands since 13. Do hands look more aesthetic shaved? I know my forearms/upper arms do, veins pop out more and I can see more definition and stuff.
Yes shave or wax

I‘d maybe consider doing this if I didn’t have more important matters to tend to. Lots of others thing I’d consider more important that hand size.
All it is... is

weightlifting

and HGH/DHT

Any Hardcore Looksmaxer will do that regardless, you should only even do this if you plan on becoming overall larger and the hands are so you are proportionate.

And no shit nigga, height, face, frame, dick, why not consider everything???

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
All it is... is

weightlifting

and HGH/DHT

Any Hardcore Looksmaxer will do that regardless, you should only even do this if you plan on becoming overall larger and the hands are so you are proportionate.

And no shit nigga, height, face, frame, dick, why not consider everything???
Because my time and budget is limited which is why I prioritize certain things over others.

Because my time and budget is limited which is why I prioritize certain things over others.
Faggot

weightlifting with HGH already a given for any hardcore looksmaxer looking to increase size, or Weightlifting for the average normie.

No one cares what you do nigga, I’m laying out options. Prioritize getting your Lefort instead making useless comments.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Chadelite and Alexanderr