hang upside down or handstands for hair growth, preventing hair loss?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
coz blood flows to head when u do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jigen, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Interesting theory.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 15854
I do it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ofc but why not do this too, two birds one stone when doing handstand pushups
Your circulatory system is used to working with/against gravity in one direction, and you can end up with too much blood in your head. Ain’t healthy.

• +1
It’s over if you have to do this. No hand stands for your balding genes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and 5.5psl
coz blood flows to head when u do this
Just do handstand to avoid balding theory those people are retarded who take fin and other brutal hormonal change drugs to battle hairloss when all they need was some blood flow in their head

• JFL
I thought about this theory, and my conclusion is that its ineffective. blood circulation is important, and according to people on dermaroller forums, the Occipitofrontalis muscle could have a contributing factor on male pattern baldness. but i dont think bloodflow is a significant enough contribution to hair retention on the head. My conclusion is this~

The hair is like a seed. The scalp and hair on your head is like a seeded lawn. That's the science of hair transplants, taking seeds from the back of your head and reseeding(grafting) the front of your head.

Well, hormones play a huge part, if not, a 90%+ effect on male hairloss pattern. The reason bloodflow would not be significant is because your likely not lacking bloodflow to the scalp, and extra bloodflow likely wont be impactful or significant enough to prevent hairloss (perhaps not even worth the cons as well). To put it simply, unused testosterone(dht) is poisonous to tender head hair follicles. These male hormones sit on your head follicle pores and kill the seed and root overtime. Estrogen hormone effect supports head hair follicles. Most proven hairloss chemicals are estrogen related, or blocks male hormones such as DHT.

This is also the reason why when you hair transplant, it would likely not work as well, if you dont do fin or any other dht/hairloss chemicals. The male hormone composition will kill the new seedlings. This is why nizoral shampoos show to work (as they destroy surface level dht and other hormonal chemicals that are damaging to headhair), and other topical minox/hormone hairloss chemicals that work by penetrating deep into the hair follicle pores/go systematic.

So i dont think bloodflow has to much to do with hairloss or hairgrowth. Its mainly hormones. What the headhair follicles likely lack is fertile ground, not oxygen or water. After puberty, the excess hormones males produce that are not use as greatly anymore go systematic, and sit on head follicles deep within the skin which are sensitive to it. The reason men lose hair in the mpb manner is due to male hormones. When MTF take their hrt and estrogen, they keep their hair and stop shedding. Female hormone effect is typically why women keep their hair and men dont.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15854