happy to see everyone be proud of being ethnic

7nclave

7nclave

Goodnight !
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Posts
1,555
Reputation
2,169
it’s the great replacement
ethnics have fully taken over
females love my bbc
IMG 4529
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe, Tayvion Cole, Sensitive Young Boy and 2 others
Ew
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HitlerWasNeverWrong
yo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole
Then some Kurd walks in talking about some "I'm not ethnic I'm Kurdish 🗿🗿" Fuck outta here:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tayvion Cole and 7nclave
Then some Kurd walks in talking about some "I'm not ethnic I'm Kurdish 🗿🗿" Fuck outta here:lul::lul:
don’t worry when they realise being ethnic and embracing it is truly superior they’ll claim it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole and ØUROBOROS
don’t worry when they realise being ethnic and embracing it is truly superior they’ll claim it
Man fuck them they are bums (most of them)
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave and Tayvion Cole
All the shitskins of the earth team up to go against whites it's like the power rangers. Evil shitskins vs Good whites, Angels vs Demons etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole

Similar threads

presible
Replies
18
Views
62
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Nyrо
Replies
13
Views
30
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Troo_
Replies
1
Views
38
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
1iar
Replies
18
Views
74
LatinXBeast
LatinXBeast
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
33
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top