Genuinely makes me happy to see master happy and dancing

presible

presible

Silver
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Posts
706
Reputation
581
Like he’s so nt, mirin to be that nt fr:feelshah:
@Master did you get into clavs ❄️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, lowinhibragecel, LatinXBeast and 2 others
Nigga grow up ts gay asf😂🤡
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K
More gay to be on this site, how are you incel for so long fag :forcedsmile::feelsuhh:
Now u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself
 
Now u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself
Sure, def not incel :feelsuhh: keep coping fag 😂
 
Now u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself
so we can't have foyim avis and we can't have male avis

what can we do
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K
@Blasian-K inform him.
Yo @lowinhibragecel

Rock whatever avi you want, man, I don't care.

But ICX stated a while back, "If you want to have a dope avi, it needs to be nature, sports, cars, or art!"

He said something like that; it was a very beautiful speech. I don't give it justice!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and lowinhibragecel
Yo @lowinhibragecel

Rock whatever avi you want, man, I don't care.

But ICX stated a while back, "If you want to have a dope avi, it needs to be nature, sports, cars, or art!"

He said something like that; it was a very beautiful speech. I don't give it justice!
fair enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
Yo @lowinhibragecel

Rock whatever avi you want, man, I don't care.

But ICX stated a while back, "If you want to have a dope avi, it needs to be nature, sports, cars, or art!"

He said something like that; it was a very beautiful speech. I don't give it justice!
I didn’t say cars but yh
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
9
Views
48
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
NinjaRG9
Replies
5
Views
25
voks
voks
raulpilled
Replies
12
Views
52
raulpilled
raulpilled
ghost!
Replies
0
Views
14
ghost!
ghost!
DeeVeeDee
Replies
8
Views
33
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top