Hard thinking about buzz cut or warrior cut cuz my hair looking ass

Rick_bozo

Rick_bozo

I need to reach HTN
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
8,278
Reputation
12,601
IMG 6118

My hair rn
The waves really making me on nerves ngl

My warrior cut
1000044609
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and n1ks09
can you please kill yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Jgns
foreheads too long for a warrior cut
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Rick_bozo
r u fucking serious your hair is amazing rn do not cut it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo and Gen1leman
looks good now but since u say go for warrior
def don't buzz
Now I look like faggot I’m trying to look more manly but maybe I’ll become subhuman if try so
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and n1ks09

Similar threads

lumified
Replies
11
Views
72
lumified
lumified
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
46
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
kingkyerna
Replies
8
Views
36
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
calvinc
Venting I cut
Replies
2
Views
17
calvinc
calvinc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top