Rick_bozo
I need to reach HTN
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2025
- Posts
- 8,278
- Reputation
- 12,601
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Maybe when I’m 50can you please kill yourself
looks good now but since u say go for warriorView attachment 5699414
My hair rn
The waves really making me on nerves ngl
My warrior cut
View attachment 5699422
Ngl never noticed that tbhforeheads too long for a warrior cut
if thats u in the top pictutrer u fucking serious your hair is amazing rn do not cut it
Not about hairView attachment 5699414
My hair rn
The waves really making me on nerves ngl
My warrior cut
View attachment 5699422
Now I look like faggot I’m trying to look more manly but maybe I’ll become subhuman if try solooks good now but since u say go for warrior
def don't buzz
Ye ofc it’s me why would I send random dudeif thats u in the top pictutre
Best I can do rnNot about hair
u look good why tf would u cut ur hairYe ofc it’s me why would I send random dude
mogs me to oblivion im mirinBest I can do rn
I compliment youBest I can do rn
I look like faggotu look good why tf would u cut ur hair
Thanks didn’t get itI compliment you
never enoughI look like faggot
Nah you prob will look better if lock innever enough
my life would probably be much better if i looked like u