[HARD TO SWALLOW BLACKPILL] [GTFIH] DAILY REMINDER: FACE IS EVERYTHING

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

d71ierkjrsnnkj.jpg

Study confirms that women care way more about face than body ("For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness, and this difference was significant in males.")

Francisco-Lachowski-models1-the-model-wall-ftape_thumb.jpg

Females Can Have Sex With Anyone But Can Only Have Orgasms With Facially Attractive Males

285abce1dc89c786dc25a8589de6b3e4.jpg

Men's Looks Matter More Than Women Admit, Study Shows

0839fac7002ff11e4839cc78c924fee6.jpg

It takes 13 ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces (PEOPLE CAN TELL IF YOUR GENES ARE WORTHY IN LITERALLY 0.13 SECONDS)

678916-500w.jpg

"Love at first sight" is a real, scientifically-backed phenomenon, and its mere existence proves appearance matters over anything else.

5652_125497604691_125411759691_3038586_1251614_n_400x400.jpg

Good-looking people are more likely to believe that life is fair. New study suggest that physical attractiveness powerfully affects our subjective experience as a human and that just-world beliefs are driven, at least in part, by personal experience with inequality.

CE1pp8FWMAAyHG3.jpg

Attractive people are objectively smarter (genetically superior) than unattractive people

ed8b2095028282100ce7c88f4e125feb.jpg

:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 6401, Itss_BritneyBishh and 8 others
No shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Petre become milenieal
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Wincel, Never_Began and 4 others
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Weishaupt
Bluepilled niggas be like
"Bruh work on your personality"
Blackpilled niggas be like
"Your Bones is your personality"

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 6401, Never_Began and 9 others
hard to swallow :what::what::what: jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Weishaupt
The guy in the second pic is what I would want to look like if I could choose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Weishaupt
The guy in the second pic is what I would want to look like if I could choose
I'd rather be gandy, have you seen prime gandy?
iu
iu

Most people in the PSL scene agree he was one of the few if not the only objective 10/10

• +1
  • +1
I'd rather be gandy, have you seen prime gandy?
iu
iu

Most people in the PSL scene agree he was one of the few if not the only objective 10/10

I want to add that seeing someone that actually looks like Gandy or Chico irl is extremely, extremely, extremely rare. These are the people with 0.01% genetics, features, and amazing facial harmony. Everyone would stare in awe no doubt tbh.

• +1
I want to add that seeing someone that actually looks like Gandy or Chico irl is extremely, extremely, extremely rare. These are the people with 0.01% genetics, features, and amazing facial harmony. Everyone would stare in awe no doubt tbh.
Yeah that's why I want to live in heaven as Gandy or some shit

• +1
+hope for anyone that just needs to lose body fat .

• +1
:kys:

• +1
Ur full of shit op
If I'm ugly and I just orbit her every second of the day then she will choose me

• +1
Hold on. This one though, I had a friend in high school who was as close to Chad as I can estimate. Carved from marble. But he was dumb like a Great Depression era carpetbagger. How do they figure this?
It's in general, of course you're going to have outliers of ugly geniuses and handsome idiots.

• +1
  • +1
it's truly over

• +1

• +1
Chadmaxxers unite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Hold on. This one though, I had a friend in high school who was as close to Chad as I can estimate. Carved from marble. But he was dumb like a Great Depression era carpetbagger. How do they figure this?

Halo effect my friend

• +1
Better start looksmaxxing boyos.

Literally just reposted the incels.me blackpill archive

But then comes the fun part, the height and frame which are nice too

But then comes the fun part, the height and frame which are nice too
Yeah good looks come altogether. That's why a chad is tall with good frame and not 5'5 twink. A good height is mandatory but face first.

Only thing im really confused forever is:

WHY DID A GIRL HAVE A CRUSH ON ME WHEN I WAS 4 IN LOOKS? I was like skinnyfat and stuff

Yeah good looks come altogether. That's why a chad is tall with good frame and not 5'5 twink. A good height is mandatory but face first.

Could it mean if she sees an average face that she then eveluates the body? I have an average face and then Im tall and I am working on a nice body

WHY DID A GIRL HAVE A CRUSH ON ME WHEN I WAS 4 IN LOOKS? I was like skinnyfat and stuff

Could it mean if she sees an average face that she then eveluates the body? I have an average face and then Im tall and I am working on a nice body
Idk. Did you date her or volcel? But, she didn't think you're a 4. And you're not a 4, you're average. I don't like to define looks into numbers though, cause if someone is attractive, then they are. This is anecdotal but I have heard girls say that they would rather have a tall guy with good frame and average face than a chad who is 5'6 (but he's not really chad if he's that height).

tfw your thread gets necroposted

Your face looks high trust, plus 6'1 and a dimorphic chin means some1 was bound to mire

Idk. Did you date her or volcel? But, she didn't think you're a 4. And you're not a 4, you're average. I don't like to define looks into numbers though, cause if someone is attractive, then they are. This is anecdotal but I have heard girls say that they would rather have a tall guy with good frame and average face than a chad who is 5'6 (but he's not really chad if he's that height).

Im a volcel, because im very picky for my first girlfriend, otherwise I have a lot of options +a bit of anxiety which I try to beat with lifting. Currently waiting for one week vacation to be over to approach this oneitis girl I like that was checking me out
Im average now, I was 4 back then. Guess it cause I was tall
Your face looks high trust, plus 6'1 and a dimorphic chin means some1 was bound to mire
Updated with pics, what is dimorphic chin? and thanks!
I was a skinnyfat guy back then, this is what I looked like when she was
48nwLB2.jpg
NIHPy4a.jpg
cCaAiq3.jpg
mu68CKc.jpg

Also found this, I took this pic on the day I was called ugly by a girl on a bus.
Feelsbadman, I feel bad for the old losingweightcel Fatman0

So lets say a girl deosent find your face attractive but not unattractive. What if his face is ''average''? Does body and height bump him up? Cause Its what Im trying to achive? Or is there only attractive and unattractive kind of thing

The first thing chicas
Im a volcel, because im very picky for my first girlfriend, otherwise I have a lot of options +a bit of anxiety which I try to beat with lifting. Currently waiting for one week vacation to be over to approach this oneitis girl I like that was checking me out

48nwLB2.jpg
NIHPy4a.jpg
cCaAiq3.jpg
mu68CKc.jpg

Also found this, I took this pic on the day I was called ugly by a girl on a bus.

Sexual dimorphism is when you look like a man and not a woman

• +1
Reactions: welpcelly
The first thing chicas

Sexual dimorphism is when you look like a man and not a woman

Nice, I heard I have a compact midface from FaceANDLMS, also good eyebrows, altrogh I have bad features. Im really NT and try not to try to cry about it as my genetics gave me good height and big chest that mogs all other chests in school. Really positive and negative features, oh well

48nwLB2.jpg
NIHPy4a.jpg
cCaAiq3.jpg
mu68CKc.jpg

So lets say a girl deosent find your face attractive but not unattractive. What if his face is ''average''? Does body and height bump him up? Cause Its what Im trying to achive? Or is there only attractive and unattractive kind of thing

A dimorphic chin = masculine chin, which means wide and prominent. Yes, it does. Even when someone is attractive height and gym body bring him up. But face > heights > body. So face is first in importance. Start hard mewing and only breathing from your nose.

A dimorphic chin = masculine chin, which means wide and prominent. Yes, it does. Even when someone is attractive height and gym body bring him up. But face > heights > body. So face is first in importance. Start hard mewing and only breathing from your nose.
Time to mew and breath through nose I guess. I just started doing this while reading it haha

Time to mew and breath through nose I guess. I just started doing this while reading it haha
Lol there you go brah. So you have been mouth breathing and had incorrect tongue posture most of your life?

Lol there you go brah. So you have been mouth breathing and had incorrect tongue posture most of your life?

No, I have always been nose breathing,but I didnt really care about mewing. I always thought it was at bottom of the jaw

48nwLB2.jpg
NIHPy4a.jpg
cCaAiq3.jpg
mu68CKc.jpg

766 Views :feelskek::feelskek:

What is that question even? Just look at all these incels injecting roids and magically Start to slay. Because thots get wet for a Good body whoever says otherwise is Coping

766 Views :feelskek::feelskek:

What is that question even? Just look at all these incels injecting roids and magically Start to slay. Because thots get wet for a Good body whoever says otherwise is Coping

Natty bodies, roided bodies are good but really like a cheat with huge disatvantage. Natty is fine for attraction imo

No, I have always been nose breathing,but I didnt really care about mewing. I always thought it was at bottom of the jaw
You need to have your tongue plastered on the roof of your mouth and pushing on it. This is how we were meant to have the tongue sitting in the mouth and Mike Mew just coined it as his. Because when you are breathing from your nose and closing your mouth, the tongue has no where else to go but the roof of your mouth. Tongue on the top, lips sealed, and teeth touching.

You need to have your tongue plastered on the roof of your mouth and pushing on it. This is how we were meant to have the tongue sitting in the mouth and Mike Mew just coined it as his. Because when you are breathing from your nose and closing your mouth, the tongue has no where else to go but the roof of your mouth. Tongue on the top, lips sealed, and teeth touching.
Thanks, do I need do this for a year to take effect?

Thanks, do I need do this for a year to take effect?
No prob. And there is maxillary and mandibular (lower jaw) growth going on until we're 20. So a year or so for noticeable results. I saw results in month but I started before 18 and tried to hardmew every hour that I was awake. It really does wonders.

No prob. And there is maxillary and mandibular (lower jaw) growth going on until we're 20. So a year or so for noticeable results. I saw results in month but I started before 18 and tried to hardmew every hour that I was awake. It really does wonders.
How do you get the back of the tongue up? I think I can do it but if i am doing it then mewing is a meme as it hasnt done jack for me

How do you get the back of the tongue up? I think I can do it but if i am doing it then mewing is a meme as it hasnt done jack for me
I wouldn't recommend it if you want to be able to breathe