Hardcore Black pill is cope for broke and low status men

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • Hardcore Black pill is actually a form of cope for broke men and low status men.
  • Let me explain: 99.99% of men in black pill spaces know deep down that they do not have the ability to acquire the money and status to get the women of their dreams so they cope with "muh genuine desire", "muh betabux" and "primal attraction".
  • First of all who said that getting a women with your resources is not a primal mating desire? For centuries women always flocked to men who had resources to provide for them and their offsprings - if anything, having resources is more primal than looks. Black pillers cope hard when they see rich high status men fuck the women of their dreams so they say stuff like "he's so subhuman! she doesn't have raw lust for him." " Teehee I'm better than Andrew tate even though I'll never come close to fucking any of the women he has fucked".
  • You think when Andrew Tate is getting his dick sucked by Eastern European models he cares about "genuine desire"? Black pillers use looks as a cope for losing in the dating game.
  • Everything matters to women: looks, money and status. Women are no less attracted to Lebron James than they are to Tyler Maher so everyone here stop this genuine desire cope. Having top tier status and money makes women equally wet. Just look at the characters that women fawn over in movies like 50 shades of Grey and 365 they all had top 0.01% money and status, in addition to their looks

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston@Niko @6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Maximilian, SwissArms and 43 others
dnr
ZjLo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52758, lil truecel, thecel and 2 others
Money/Status is mostly something you are born with, just like looks. Doesn't have much to do with ability when 80% of millionaires in my country were millionaires the moment they were born.

self-made millionaires are extremely rare. More rare than chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52758, falcon1, ShowerMaxxing and 29 others
Dnrd if a woman is not physically attracted to you and is only with you for money it isn't genuine attraction and you're hiring a prostitute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 23219 and 20 others
I need a Maher vs Lebron SMV battle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Truecel14, gymmaxedhorse and 12 others
I'll say it once again

Life starts at rich Chadlite

Money is so fucking important for quality of life. Money is freedom. Money is opportunity

There's nothing worse than being enslaved and bottlenecked by your shit income

You'll never live a truly fulfilling life while slaving away in some office for 50 hours a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, chawaje and 36 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, thecel, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
Money/Status is mostly something you are born with, just like looks. Doesn't have much to do with ability when 80% of millionaires in my country were millionaires the moment they were born.

exactly that's why money and status is up there with looks but basement dwellers think otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, GetShrekt, thecel and 5 others
Every interaction with a woman is a transaction. Looks just do happens to be the most primitive one which is why being desired for looks is validating.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 17872 and 10 others
To be honest, it's not even that hard to become a millionaire. Almost anyone can do it if they care about it.

Get a good job.
Work that job 60+ hours a week.
Live frugally and never spend any money.

Millionaire after 20 years.
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 30884, chawaje and 16 others
To be honest, it's not even that hard to become a millionaire. Almost anyone can do it if they care about it.

Get a good job.

Funny GIF
Millionaire is nothing special in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, notrealdanish, makeme183 and 4 others
Millionaire is nothing special in 2022
A nice house in a big city in the netherlands usually costs 1 million+ already.

inflation is brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Giorgio, Moggie and 5 others

inflation is brutal.
Well thats normal.

A house in the city is expensive af.

I know someone who will inherit a three store living complex.

Never has to work just collect the rent jfl

Meanwhile my grandparents had some fucking house on some fucking village that was selled for 50k

bruuutall, if only you anscenstors had property in a now big city

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, RAITEIII, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
I've been saying this the whole time but they still bring "muh genuine desire" like who gives a fuck

Partying on a yatch and fucking super models is the life i don't care if she desire me or not

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Prince88, Primalsplit and 9 others

This. The system was designed in a way that you have to be born into wealth just like looks.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Moggie, JawMogger and 3 others
status mogs looks irl. And I agree on resources, ppl here should learn about evolutionary psychology

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, PrinceLuenLeoncur, subhuman incel and 2 others

Get a good job.

Funny GIF
Yeah the live frugally / retire early movement is like this

They don’t spend a cent on themselves while they are young and in their prime, then when they can finally enjoy their early retirement they are bald and wrinkly

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, thereallegend, AlexAP and 14 others
Every interaction with a woman is a transaction. Looks just do happens to be the most primitive one which is why being desired for looks is validating.
Everything is primitive bro. Looks just happens to be the most accessible form of currency to ordinary men. The average man has a better chance at looksmaxxing than becoming a high status millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23778, aBetterMii and 7 others
Your ability acquire money/status is usually predicated on things like IQ and trait conscientiousness which are also largely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and subhuman incel
"You think when Andrew Tate is getting his dick sucked by Eastern European models he cares about "genuine desire"?"

Yes.

Just listen to the way he talks.

A lot of betabuxxing, rich guys aren't aware of it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30884, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 23778 and 12 others
  • Hardcore Black pill is actually a form of cope for broke men and low status men.
  • Let me explain: 99.99% of men in black pill spaces know deep down that they do not have the ability to acquire the money and status to get the women of their dreams so they cope with "muh genuine desire", "muh betabux" and "primal attraction".
  • First of all who said that getting a women with your resources is not a primal mating desire? For centuries women always flocked to men who had resources to provide for them and their offsprings - if anything, having resources is more primal than looks. Black pillers cope hard when they see rich high status men fuck the women of their dreams so they say stuff like "he's so subhuman! she doesn't have raw lust for him." " Teehee I'm better than Andrew tate even though I'll never come close to fucking any of the women he has fucked".
  • You think when Andrew Tate is getting his dick sucked by Eastern European models he cares about "genuine desire"? Black pillers use looks as a cope for losing in the dating game.
  • Everything matters to women: looks, money and status. Women are no less attracted to Lebron James than they are to Tyler Maher so everyone here stop this genuine desire cope. Having top tier status and money makes women equally wet. Just look at the characters that women fawn over in movies like 50 shades of Grey and 365 they all had top 0.01% money and status, in addition to their looks

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston@Niko @6ft4
Ngl this the first time I ever seen you miss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, thereallegend, tyronelite and 4 others
status mogs looks irl. And I agree on resources, ppl here should learn about evolutionary psychology
Evolutionary psychology is reddit pseudoscience
I've been saying this the whole time but they still bring "muh genuine desire" like who gives a fuck

Partying on a yatch and fucking super models is the life i don't care if she desire me or not
How could you have sex with someone who doesn't find you physically attractive?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, XtrovertNTnormalfag, subhuman incel and 1 other person
"You think when Andrew Tate is getting his dick sucked by Eastern European models he cares about "genuine desire"?"

Yes.

Just listen to the way he talks.

A lot of betabuxxing, rich guys aren't aware of it.
This
Ive never seen a gl guy be extremely redpilled

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15370, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Every human interaction is transactional

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 17872, aBetterMii and 3 others

Pete Davidison's rizz needs to be studied in harvard

Status+Money+Dick game

Only 8 million tho, he's a comedian, just JUSTER MAXX BRO :soy::soy::soy::soy:

You thought u ever had a chance u low DHT incel
laugh guy GIF

@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, aBetterMii, gribsufer1 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, aBetterMii and AscendingHero
Everything is primitive bro. Looks just happens to be the most accessible form of currency to ordinary men. The average man has a better chance at looksmaxxing than becoming a high status millionaire.
True, but it's a very cynical point of view.
Feelings of love and affection being imaginary is not something that everyone accepts. Most people will disagree with you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and fogdart

i'm not talking about some internet shit. Take an actual course on it and you'll see it's legit (assuming they haven't made everything politcally correct). It's actually the basis for the blackpill, jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and gymmaxedhorse

My nigga women are attracted to status and money as much as looks
You think a 19 yo chilling in a yatch with an oldcel billionaire gives a shit if he's good looking? She's just grateful to be there and will gratefully suck his cock "muh genuine desire" is cope

Reminder you'll never have this

You'll never get away with saying this

and if you somehow get the looks and height infinity stones, your disgraceful pecker with hold you over

Your poor ass is even able to afford his merch to cope 💀 🤣 :lul:
Old man counting coins dyv3eu60mmkqpe5m

Get back on your bike, drive to mumbai , pick up a fresh rope and end it

MERRY CHRISTMAS INCEL!

Courtesy of @forevergymcelling

@krisal @forevergymcelling @geezcel @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy @looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior @Racky @fogdart @Clark69 @ropemax @cvzvvc @ChickenAndRiceBrah @VenomGT3 @tyronelite @Octillionaire @Beastimmung @EverythingMattersCel @
@\/orman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23219, Prince88 and 20 others
You think a 19 yo chilling in a yatch with an oldcel billionaire gives a shit if he's good looking?
Um yes? She would obviously prefer that he be younger and attractive. The scenario you just described is prostitution, exchanging monetary value for sex.
i'm not talking about some internet shit. Take an actual course on it and you'll see it's legit (assuming they haven't made everything politcally correct). It's actually the basis for the blackpill, jfl at u
Women aren't attracted to men with sharp jawlines or taller height because of evolution jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Why? He's 6'3 tall white skinny tattooed big dick good jaw and famous, what's there to be explained or studied?
This, he's 6'1+ btw, everyone is height frauding nowadays. Jfl if you arent frauding sub 6'5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 17920 and makeme183
let's be comfortable challenging ideas in our echo chamber lol
You yourself tell me stories of your betabux friends who get cuckrd like the doctor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Racky
Um yes? She would obviously prefer that he be younger and attractive. The scenario you just described is prostitution, exchanging monetary value for sex.

Women aren't attracted to men with sharp jawlines or taller height because of evolution jfl
Buddy even with looks its transactional you can argue that she doesn't give a fuck about as a person but want your genes as women trap so many gl men with a baby that they don't want

I admire men who reach high statues and rich like Andrew tate bc they did something with their life instead of obsessing whith his forward growth on incel forum

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 17872
Buddy even with looks its transactional you can argue that she doesn't give a fuck about as a person
Your looks literally are who you are as a person. What else would it be? Your personality? Your taste in music? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Racky and AscendingHero
How is it a cope if 99% of people will remain low status. This isn't the 80s or 90s when being a lawyer or MD was a halo. You need to be a self made millionaire athlete/influencer entrepreneur for a woman to be impressed by your status (Unachievable for 99.9% of the population). JFL if you try attracting women with your "rescourses" as a lawyer or MD lol - She can make the same or more than you !

Anything below multi millionaire with a lavish lifestyle is not enough for a woman to overlook your physical attributes.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23778, Truecel14 and 10 others
You yourself tell me stories of your betabux friends who get cuckrd like the doctor
doctor is not that rich + not that high status in the grand scheme of things and these guys are in the UK where doctors make like 60k pounds annually. I'm also not saying that looks don't matter; I'm saying that everything matters to make her genuinely desire you. Rich + high status = athletes, rappers etc.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, PrinceLuenLeoncur and AscendingHero
Your looks literally are who you are as a person. What else would it be? Your personality? Your taste in music? Jfl
Not its not, status is also who you are as a person, if you become like a rich athlete or something its becomes your new identity,

You will be known as the famous athlete as much as the good looking is known for his looks, literally the same thing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, fukmylyf and fogdart
dn rd redpill bs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, gribsufer1, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
How is it a cope if 99% of people will remain low status. This isn't the 80s or 90s when being a lawyer or MD was a halo. You need to be a self made millionaire athlete/influencer entrepreneur for a woman to be impressed by your status (Unachievable for 99.9% of the population). JFL if you try attracting women with your "rescourses" as a lawyer or MD lol - She can make the same or more than you !

Anything below multi millionaire with a lavish lifestyle is not enough for a woman to overlook your physical attributes.
Exactly my point - because most black pillers cannot achieve that level of wealth and status, they cope by saying stuff like the women their with don't genuinely desire the rich guys. It's like normies who cope by saying rich people aren't truly happy and that happiness costs nothing lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, fukmylyf, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I keep saying this same shit over and over. Most black pillars here are people who did the work but over time became less motivated because they weren't seeing results. The black pill isn't a destructive ideology.

True but self made millionaires are literally our athletes and actors, rare but not that rare

Truth is, over centuries wealth has been in the hands of a few passed down from family to family

Most "Billionaires" come from rich families and had plenty of money to go off of when they started

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Racky and Deleted member 23017
True but self made millionaires are literally our athletes and actors, rare but not that rare

Truth is over centuries wealth has been in the hands of a few passed down from family to family

Most "Billionaires" come from rich families and had plenty of money to go off of when they started

View attachment 1983798
other examples being Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Elon Musk

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

The fact that I have been saying this forever and you haven’t tagged me I take so much offence to this as I have said this in every thread and even on the BBC server but guys like @Racky say I’m coping when it’s the truth

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and Racky
doctor is not that rich + not that high status in the grand scheme of things and these guys are in the UK where doctors make like 60k pounds annually. I'm also not saying that looks don't matter; I'm saying that everything matters to make her genuinely desire you. Rich + high status = athletes, rappers etc.
Oh then I agree. Yea women will genuinely desire Lil Baby

But not bezos

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Racky

Get a good job.

Funny GIF
Pretty much

You don’t even need to work the job 60 hours a week tbh

Even like a 60k income is enough to become a millionaire with investments and frugal living

inflation is brutal.
In London you’ll need 3 million @ least to get a decent house. Yeah london is a shithole unless you have 5 million it’s a waste of money

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Racky