Hardcore Black pill is cope for broke and low status men

Why? He's 6'3 tall white skinny tattooed big dick good jaw and famous, what's there to be explained or studied?
mega shit eye area but yeah i agree its a cope

First of all, Andrew Tate is not bad looking in the real world. Sure, from a PSL stanpoint he has not the face of a Chad, but all in all (height, body, style, facial expression, masculinity, ...) he looks WAY better than most men in real life.

I always say that you have to work on everything, you need be solid (not necessarily top class) in everything!!! However, some things are more important than others. In western countries: Looks and average/slightly above average income is much better than good income and average looks. In western countries, women are not economically dependent on a man. The thing is that with an average/slightly above average income in my country (outside the current inflation) you can live very well and do anything you want. There is only a qualitative difference, the millionaire flies business class on vacation, the others normally. In poorer countries outside the upper middle class, however, the situation is different. But even daughters from families in the upper middle class, let's say in latin america, know that they are financially secure and are generally not impressed by resources.

You also have to consider what resources count from:

I just checked, my salary is top 27% in Germany, top 16% in East Germany where I live. Still, that's nothing, I feel average.
I still can't and don't want to afford to fly to Asia or Latin America on vacation at the moment because the prices have tripled.
If I would earn 1000€ more, I would be in the top 4% in East Germany. But with 1000€ more my life wouldn't change. Sure, I would have to think a little less before I buy something, could save/invest more. But that's for sure not enough to get to the next level. Top >1% salary is where the fun starts tbh. Or you are born into a rich family, in which case a lower salary is enough.
My point is that everything matters(looks, money and status). The threshold for money and status to matter to women is much higher than the threshold for your looks to matter than why hardcore black pillers believe that only looks matter. Also, money without status is almost useless unless you're like worth 100s of millions. Women are equally as attracted to Andrew Tate as they are to Tyler Maher because Tate's wealth and status makes him hot to women.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
21:20 timestamped

he was low status man but with his looks it didint matter if he was broke and criminal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Piratecel
21:20 timestamped

he was low status man but with his looks it didint matter if he was broke and criminal

View attachment 1984916

I'm not saying looks don't matter. My point is that everything matters(looks, money and status). The threshold for money and status to matter to women is much higher than the threshold for your looks to matter than why hardcore black pillers believe that only looks matter. Dudes like Andrew Tate will probably get the same treatment. Also jeremy meeks is like 1 in a billion. Ugly footballer players get messages from women all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
JFL if you think women cream their pants from looking at Bill gates or some ugly old rich guy, jeff bezos or whatever. A woman being attracted to your money isn't the same thing as actually being attracted to you, fucking a girl who doesn't genuinely desire you isn't satisfactory at all. Looks>>>>>>>Everything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
Been saying this. Esp if you've been in socialite circles (I have). Most men who are fucking the good-looking women are just trust fund baby normies with connections jfl. I used to be good friends with this latina whose parents were multi-millionaires and her brother was a gymmaxxed normie who had a history of hooking up with goodlooking women. Even went to a party with the guy once and he could just flex his status (he had a Corvette) to pull bitches. It's an entirely different world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
exactly that's why money and status is up there with looks but basement dwellers think otherwise

Cope. You need to learn the deadline theory of happiness. Happiness requires a set of prerequisite checkboxes to be ticked off, and these checkboxes have deadlines.

If a guy missed out on teen love (because he’s ugly and/or short) but managed to become a self-made millionaire at age 37, all his hard work is a fooking waste and his life still doesn’t fooking matter; he might as well just rope to put a stop to his wasteful energy expenditure. Because he never got the chance to check off that checkbox (teen love) before his time ran out. Without the checkbox checked, he lacks a crucial prerequisite for true fulfillment. You can’t be truly fulfilled later in life if your childhood was dogshit. The future builds upon the past; a human’s present experience stands on a foundation made of memories.

I’m a permarotter LDARer since I’m way past the window in which the prerequisites for happiness may be acquired.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Tabula Rasa, thereallegend and 1 other person
Cope. You need to learn the deadline theory of happiness. Happiness requires a set of prerequisite checkboxes to be ticked off, and these checkboxes have deadlines.

If a guy missed out on teen love (because he’s ugly and/or short) but managed to become a self-made millionaire at age 37, all his hard work is a fooking waste and his life still doesn’t fooking matter; he might as well just rope to put a stop to his wasteful energy expenditure. Because he never got the chance to check off that checkbox (teen love) before his time ran out. Without the checkbox checked, he lacks a crucial prerequisite for true fulfillment. You can’t be truly fulfilled later in life if your childhood was dogshit. The future builds upon the past; a human’s present experience stands on a foundation made of memories.

I’m a permarotter LDARer since I’m way past the window in which the prerequisites for happiness may be acquired.
I haven't heard of this "deadline theory of happiness". Is it a made up term? Can you send any studies that try to prove this theory? I haven't really met anyone who had a glow up later in life complain that they're not happy because they missed out on teen love. Nor have I met anyone who grew up poor, but became successful later in life become resentful that they didn't meet x,y and z milestones when they were younger. If anything people who had a glow up later in life or became rich later in life, become more appreciative of their new found success and have more gratitude for how far they've come.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Prince88 and thecel
I haven't heard of this "deadline theory of happiness". Is it a made up term? Can you send any studies that try to prove this theory? I haven't really met anyone who had a glow up later in life complain that they're not happy because they missed out on teen love. Nor have I met anyone who grew up poor, but became successful later in life become resentful that they didn't meet x,y and z milestones when they were younger. If anything people who had a glow up later in life or became rich later in life, become more appreciative of their new found success and have more gratitude for how far they've come.

The deadline theory of happiness is blackpill doomer dogma that I pulled out of my arse.

• Love it
trying to reframe beta buxxing as some kind of alpha activitiy jfl. the level at which status would significantly affect your outcomes with women is an unattainable fantasy. and i wouldn't say having a decent or even above average job is statusmaxxing it's just the minimum to have women stick around.

also inb4 cringe the idea that you should be okay with being an ATM is nihilistic and immature. yes it's actually quite important to have women like you and want to be with you and not see you as some crusty old fart they need to fuck for designer hand bags.

doing stuff like sports or becoming a prominent person in some community and socializing a lot is a form of statusmaxxing i would say is attainable and legitimate though i would see this more as ntmaxxing and meeting the logistical requirements for meeting women. in regard to most sports though i wouldn't say this is really applicable past an early age even in uni and this is confounded by how sports players tend to be chads anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, XtrovertNTnormalfag, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Looks is a lot bigger priority than decades ago where females needed males to support them.

Also looks is probably the most primal desire to females because pre-civilization those were the usual physical traits the males had that were the best at chucking spears and hunting etc.

Cro-magnon females probably were disgusted when raped by a neanderthal male with his facial features.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and aesthetic beauty
  • Hardcore Black pill is actually a form of cope for broke men and low status men.
  • Let me explain: 99.99% of men in black pill spaces know deep down that they do not have the ability to acquire the money and status to get the women of their dreams so they cope with "muh genuine desire", "muh betabux" and "primal attraction".
  • First of all who said that getting a women with your resources is not a primal mating desire? For centuries women always flocked to men who had resources to provide for them and their offsprings - if anything, having resources is more primal than looks. Black pillers cope hard when they see rich high status men fuck the women of their dreams so they say stuff like "he's so subhuman! she doesn't have raw lust for him." " Teehee I'm better than Andrew tate even though I'll never come close to fucking any of the women he has fucked".
  • You think when Andrew Tate is getting his dick sucked by Eastern European models he cares about "genuine desire"? Black pillers use looks as a cope for losing in the dating game.
  • Everything matters to women: looks, money and status. Women are no less attracted to Lebron James than they are to Tyler Maher so everyone here stop this genuine desire cope. Having top tier status and money makes women equally wet. Just look at the characters that women fawn over in movies like 50 shades of Grey and 365 they all had top 0.01% money and status, in addition to their looks

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston@Niko @6ft4
blackpillers should start talking about money hypergamy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • Hardcore Black pill is actually a form of cope for broke men and low status men.
  • Let me explain: 99.99% of men in black pill spaces know deep down that they do not have the ability to acquire the money and status to get the women of their dreams so they cope with "muh genuine desire", "muh betabux" and "primal attraction".
  • First of all who said that getting a women with your resources is not a primal mating desire? For centuries women always flocked to men who had resources to provide for them and their offsprings - if anything, having resources is more primal than looks. Black pillers cope hard when they see rich high status men fuck the women of their dreams so they say stuff like "he's so subhuman! she doesn't have raw lust for him." " Teehee I'm better than Andrew tate even though I'll never come close to fucking any of the women he has fucked".
  • You think when Andrew Tate is getting his dick sucked by Eastern European models he cares about "genuine desire"? Black pillers use looks as a cope for losing in the dating game.
  • Everything matters to women: looks, money and status. Women are no less attracted to Lebron James than they are to Tyler Maher so everyone here stop this genuine desire cope. Having top tier status and money makes women equally wet. Just look at the characters that women fawn over in movies like 50 shades of Grey and 365 they all had top 0.01% money and status, in addition to their looks

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston@Niko @6ft4
Women don't care. If you're 'incel', you're fucked once post college.

• Hmm...
exactly that's why money and status is up there with looks but basement dwellers think otherwise
They disregard money cus it’s actually harder to get than looks. On top of that it doesn’t drive real desire and love, a girl will betabuxx you if you’re GL enough. But being the complete package mogs LMS

• +1