Has a woman ever attempted to make you wait for sex?

Has a woman ever attempted to make you wait for sex?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title, inspired by:
https://looksmax.org/threads/theory...-like-wait-not-necessarily-beta-bucks.810643/

Waiting for sex includes:
  • The woman asking you to take her for coffee or lunch instead of a bar near your place, or your place
  • The woman refusing to give out sex unless she is in a relationship with you
  • The woman withholding sex for religious reasons
  • The woman withholding sex due to inexperience
Please also state your looks level.

Google Form for full survey:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
I’m a strong chadlite. All 308 lays were on the first date.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, hypernormie, datboijj and 1 other person
I’m a strong chadlite. All 308 lays were on the first date.
Really?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
yep

kicked her out and then put on future
5A2594EA B5D2 4EE6 8035 3EBB6DE5A39C

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, Deleted member 48689, datboijj and 1 other person
Really?
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How did she behave

Many of them approached me first and were just excited to fuck me.

Those tend to be the girls I don’t do LTRs with. Most of them were MTBs and occasional HTBs.

The ones I do approach myself were usually really shy on the first date but eventually came around to letting me in their pants.

These were mostly htbs and the occasional stacylite. maybe I’d get lucky with a stacy or two with a blue checkmark on insta

Last edited:
Many of them approached me first and were just excited to fuck me.

Those tend to be the girls I don’t do LTRs with. Most of them were MTBs and occasional HTBs.

The ones I do approach myself were usually really shy on the first date but eventually came around to letting me in their pants.

These were mostly htbs and the occasional stacylite. maybe I’d get lucky with a stacy or two with a blue checkmark on insta
Who don't you do ltrs with

Nofap virgin sigma male for life!

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Xangsane
@VenatorLuparius @Sprinkles @JackSparrow @IMPROVINATOR @\/orman @flippasav @5'7 zoomer @howtallareyou

Don't forget the survey please! It's completely anonymous.

@VenatorLuparius @Sprinkles @JackSparrow @IMPROVINATOR @\/orman @flippasav @5'7 zoomer @howtallareyou

Don't forget the survey please! It's completely anonymous.

All the women that withheld sex were muslims that were non-virgins but since our relationship was going somewhere they didn't want to appear as cumdumpsters (which they were from the beginning).

It was nothing but a front. If you're not a virgin you have no reason whatsoever to withhold sex with a guy you like.

Actually they were so dumb that they let some details of their lives of debauchery slip during the dates : one talked about if some guys are good in bed or not, another one talked about her birth control. JFL I didn't take them seriously from there on.

Foids are retarded : they give it to chad on the first date but make a guy they actually want to date in a LTR wait thinking he's going to chase them and commit when all it does is pissing gim off because he knows she's sexually active and just playing games.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30979, try2beme, Chadeep and 1 other person
All the women that withheld sex were muslims that were non-virgins but since our relationship was going somewhere they didn't want to appear as cumdumpsters (which they were from the beginning).

It was nothing but a front. If you're not a virgin you have no reason whatsoever to withhold sex with a guy you like.

Actually they were so dumb that they let some details of their lives of debauchery slip during the dates : one talked about if some guys are good in bed or not, another one talked about her birth control. JFL I didn't take them seriously from there on.

Foids are retarded : they give it to chad on the first date but make a guy they actually want to date in a LTR wait thinking he's going to chase them and commit when all it does is pissing gim off because he knows she's sexually active and just playing games.
Did their parents reprimand these Muslim foids?

What ethnicities were they

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Nope. For some reason girls I dated slept with me the first or second time we hung out

• +1
I dont talk with women

Why do French nafris behave like white/African American girls?
It's over akhy.

90% of them have become westernized sluts with no shame and no faith.

At this stage I'd rather marry a non-muslim girl than wife up a used up slut that only claims to be muslim in name.

I'm considering east africans right now but they're quire rare here. They're much more present in Scandinavia or the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Xangsane
It's over akhy.

90% of them have become westernized sluts with no shame and no faith.

At this stage I'd rather marry a non-muslim girl than wife up a used up slut that only claims to be muslim in name.

I'm considering east africans right now but they're quire rare here. They're much more present in Scandinavia or the UK.
Luckily my GF is a gem (she is Arab mulatta)

I noticed that the caucasoid ones tend to be super degens once them move to the west

@Corleone

Yes, she made me wait about 3 years just for a kiss. Shortly after that she moved to the USA.

I had a girl make me wait until the second date once. She told me later the reason she made me wait was because she didn’t want me to think she was a slut (which she was)

But all in all I be piping first date straight to the house off Tinder you feel me?

I’m chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
I had a girl make me wait until the second date once. She told me later the reason she made me wait was because she didn’t want me to think she was a slut (which she was)

But all in all I be piping first date straight to the house off Tinder you feel me?

I’m chadlite
Foid logic will never make sense to me

Why would you ever sleep with a guy before you ever even enter a relationship with him lmao

Luckily my GF is a gem (she is Arab mulatta)

I noticed that the caucasoid ones tend to be super degens once them move to the west
the arab mullata ones tend to be the more slutty stop coping

I’m chadlite
‘I’m not easy like other girls’
Becky with 50+ body count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and Deleted member 31562
She's virgin.
yeah sure every mena girl i talk to larps as virgin but then i ask around and find out she’s not this is the case with non hijabi ones

but it doesn’t matter you shoud be a real man and accept her past!

i didn’t read but yes this guy is a cuck and most mena women are whores includes persians too
It’s a comment about his family history by @human304

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and Deleted member 31562