Theory: Why Women "make guys they like" Wait-- Not Necessarily 'beta bucks'

wadsef

wadsef

Iron
Basically, if a girl can see a future with you she'll make you wait before you two fuck so that you can have a romantic story about how you got together.

For a while now, girls have been telling me that they make guys they like the most wait, and I always thought they were lying. It seemed like a thin excuse for them to treat less attractive dudes as 'oofy-doofy' and 'beta bucks'. However, I'm realizing that that isn't true.

She wants a future with you, so she doesn't want you to be that guy that she fucked on the night that you both met. She can't lie about how you two met unless she coordinates with all her friends, witnesses, and you. So, the real story will get out, and that's a nightmare: "How did mommy and daddy meet?" "He was a some random nigga gave her back shots after meeting her for like 30min because she was desperate and horny."
It's about the narrative: the story about Obama taking Michelle on cute ice cream dates is part of their "lore". Imagine if instead of that story, the Obamas met in a random ONS at a Chicago club. It's a bad look for the girl, and she's trying to avoid having that follow her around in your relationship.

On the other hand, if a girl is physically attracted to you, you're a stranger, and she doesn't see a future with you, she'll fuck you immediately. She has nothing to lose in this case.

Thusly, a girl "making you wait" might have less to do with "Chadness", and more to do with your actual potential to be a life partner to the girl. Even the most attractive guy is subject to this rule-- she doesn't want to have to tell everyone that you meet in a way that would comprise the social perception of the relationship.

Might be water, though so idk

Corollaries:
  1. You can get a lot of 'easy' sex if you find a way to consistently date women that “don’t see a future” with you. EG: poor guy that only dates middle class girls.
  2. If you can tell whether or not a woman “sees a future with you”, then you can tune when you try to fuck her to her perceptions of you. (Note: This behavior is manipulation and you shouldn't do it). Regardless of what you want, if she wants to make you her boyfriend, you should wait a date or two and make the dates (somewhat) thoughtful before you try and fuck her. If she doesn’t see a future with you, you can try to fuck her as soon as humanely possible.
  3. Trying to have sex early in the courtship process can be interpreted as saying “I don’t see a future with you” to the girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nobodyspecial369, Danish_Retard and 21 others
Hopefuel in a hypergamous hellscape.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacopecel, aspiringexcel, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
Fuck this forum, man. I cast pearls before swine!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacopecel, Danish_Retard, Lethbridge and 8 others
🤔

I mean, what you're saying seems quite valid. But as a man with testosterone flowing through my veins, and after having my mind destroyed by the pillosphere, a large part of me still thinks that if she's making me wait, she's fucking someone else and using me and not interested in anything other than friendship. Because the moment I try to make a move and she wants to "wait", I, being the man, am looking like the bad guy. So idk.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27660 and 4 others
All this essay just to say that u r a cuck, charming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Supreme, JovenCansao and 8 others
Not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Only makes sense if she is virgin(KHHV).

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, incel194012940, Danish_Retard and 8 others
🤔

I mean, what you're saying seems quite valid. But as a man with testosterone flowing through my veins, and after having my mind destroyed by the pillosphere, a large part of me still thinks that if she's making me wait, she's fucking someone else and using me and not interested in anything other than friendship. Because the moment I try to make a move and she wants to "wait", I, being the man, am looking like the bad guy. So idk.
Unrelated, but I have the suspicion that women aren't really interested in male friends unless that male is attractive to them.

I think if she says 'no' to sex immediately but still wants to get to know you, that mean that you pulled the trigger too early.

If she still wants to see you after declining sex with you, she's practically imagining what your future kids will look like. If you're not feeling that, then you will probably have to let her go. Otherwise, if you're an evil bastard with nothing better going on, you can lead her on and play romantic 'oofy-doofy' until you get to smash. Your prerogative on what you want to do from there.

All this after she gets pumped and dumped by guys on dating apps like majority Reddit woman. @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 33826 and 4 others
I can see that, but if she’s not a virgin and is making me wait then I don’t see a future with her. All of the sudden she wanna act innocent and pure.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and 8 others
All this essay just to say that u r a cuck, charming.
Get a grip and stop projecting your BBC fantasies in random threads. Thanks for the bump, though.

Only makes sense if she is virgin(KHHV).
I can see that, but if she’s not a virgin and is making me wait then I don’t see a future with her. All of the sudden she wanna act innocent and pure.
Agreed. So yeah-- It's an interesting gambit on the girl's part because the only reason to wait for sex is if she's truly exceptional (virgin, legit 10, etc). But, that's what's going on in their minds. I guess their thought is something like "I want to see if he waits, so I can know if he thinks I'm special too"

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27660 and NateJacobs
Girls het horny. 3 dates is the max to wait.

Girls het horny. 3 dates is the max to wait.
I wouldn't wait more that 2 dates unless she has extreme wifey potential:
intact hymen

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and deadmanwalking
a lot of times when they get the “ick” its because a guy made a sexual advance too early than you should have according to her relationship development fantasy; even though she doesnt realize it the discord between fantasy and reality is what makes her ick, not like, the fact you closed the door in a funny way before you asked if she wanted to come over or something.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, Lux and 1 other person
a lot of times when they get the “ick” its because a guy made a sexual advance too early than you should have according to her relationship development fantasy; even though she doesnt realize it the discord between fantasy and reality is what makes her ick, not like, the fact you closed the door in a funny way before you asked if she wanted to come over or something.
High IQ contribution. Thanks for this post.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
"It's actually a good thing if your girlfriend and future wife doesn't want to have sex with you bro!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, LampPostPrime and 3 others
meanwhile men will always hold it against the girl that she made him wait so long if she gave it out to other dudes for less. Good example of male-female disconnect.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, Hentaiwatcher69 and 3 others
I dontbneed it to read a single molecule to see your cope
You are not attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LampPostPrime, Kamui and 1 other person
"It's actually a good thing if your girlfriend and future wife doesn't want to have sex with you bro!"
AFTER THIS POST LOW VERBAL IQ NIGGERS PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD:
@Blackgymmax

@444, if your reading comprehension were increased you would realize my point:

She want to wait because, as your future girlfriend/wife, she doesn't want to have to explain to everyone in both your life networks how she choked sloppy on your dick within 30 mins of meeting you. That's a socially untenable position for her. They only way to avoid that position is to make you wait, or to conspire with you to lie about how you two met. Obviously the latter option is retarded, so she does the former.

For a girl to say that she meet her boyfriend as a stranger in an immediate hookup, that's like the equivalent to you having telling everyone you met your wife as your masseuse at a happy ending massage parlor. It makes you/her like a LOSER, and it's something you will have to deal with throughout the relationship.

Last edited:
Dnrd but making a man wait is only valid if she is virgin

Basically, if a girl can see a future with you she'll make you wait before you two fuck so that you can have a romantic story about how you got together.

For a while now, girls have been telling me that they make guys they like the most wait, and I always thought they were lying. It seemed like a thin excuse for them to treat less attractive dudes as 'oofy-doofy' and 'beta bucks'. However, I'm realizing that that isn't true.

She wants a future with you, so she doesn't want you to be that guy that she fucked on the night that you both met. She can't lie about how you two met unless she coordinates with all her friends, witnesses, and you. So, the real story will get out, and that's a nightmare: "How did mommy and daddy meet?" "He was a some random nigga gave her back shots after meeting her for like 30min because she was desperate and horny."
It's about the narrative: the story about Obama taking Michelle on cute ice cream dates is part of their "lore". Imagine if instead of that story, the Obamas met in a random ONS at a Chicago club. It's a bad look for the girl, and she's trying to avoid having that follow her around in your relationship.

On the other hand, if a girl is physically attracted to you, you're a stranger, and she doesn't see a future with you, she'll fuck you immediately. She has nothing to lose in this case.

Thusly, a girl "making you wait" might have less to do with "Chadness", and more to do with your actual potential to be a life partner to the girl. Even the most attractive guy is subject to this rule-- she doesn't want to have to tell everyone that you meet in a way that would comprise the social perception of the relationship.

Corollaries:
  1. You can get a lot of 'easy' sex if you find a way to consistently date women that “don’t see a future” with you. EG: poor guy that only dates middle class girls.
  2. If you can tell whether or not a woman “sees a future with you”, then you can tune when you try to fuck her to her perceptions of you. (Note: This behavior is manipulation and you shouldn't do it). Regardless of what you want, if she wants to make you her boyfriend, you should wait a date or two and make the dates (somewhat) thoughtful before you try and fuck her. If she doesn’t see a future with you, you can try to fuck her as soon as humanely possible.
  3. Trying to have sex early in the courtship process can be interpreted as saying “I don’t see a future with you” to the girl.
Sounds like cope tbh women have a biological imperative to sleep with Chad to try and get his genes. They still want to lock him down but as we can see by all the women complaining about getting used for sex they don’t often get to be more then his sex doll.

• +1
Reactions: wadsef
While this is certainly true in some situations. This rationalization is employed by women far more frequently in situations where the women have compromised. It is only after they have compromised for the man that they construct this fiction that they were making the man wait for romantic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and wadsef
While this is certainly true in some situations. This rationalization is employed by women far more frequently in situations where the women have compromised. It is only after they have compromised for the man that they construct this fiction that they were making the man wait for romantic reasons.
What do you mean by compromised?

I'm not saying that it's a rationalization-- which implies that it comes after the fact. I'm saying that it's a conscious strategy. As in, women go into romantic situations with the plan that I described above as a strategy.

The female decision tree for a date is something like:
  • If date is minimally attractive and not useless romantically
    • Response: hold out to create 'romance'-- hoping that he can be 'boyfriend'
  • If date is minimally attractive and useless romantically (out of her league, unstable, poor, not quite right, etc.)
    • Response: probably ghost, but will fuck immediately if he is a stranger, 'safe', and the opportunity presents itself
  • If date is not minimally attractive
    • Response: leave date and ghost
Noted that this theory might be predicated on the belief that women are entirely uninterested in being near men they find unattractive. That belief might have to be justified.

Last edited:
Sounds like cope tbh women have a biological imperative to sleep with Chad to try and get his genes. They still want to lock him down but as we can see by all the women complaining about getting used for sex they don’t often get to be more then his sex doll.
I think the women who complain about getting used for sex are trying to put 'Chad' into the boyfriend category, and he's pretending that he's interested in the relationship as a strategy to get sex. The complaint is about being manipulated.

Also, being biologically compelled to acquire his genes does not imply being biologically compelled to partner with him. Plenty of women have men that they find attractive and would sleep with, but with whom they have no interest long-term partnership.

To relate this to the original point of the OP, even as a Chad and despite her biological imperative, you probably won't get immediate sex from interested women-- unless you also convince the woman you would be inappropriate as a boyfriend. Exceptions would be college and other environments where converting short-term sexual relationships into longer ones is broadly socially acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Corollaries:
OP is a bluepilled coper who loves seeing his gf get rammed in the cooter by Tyrone’s then he happily slurps up their creampied pussies

Imagine feeling secure in the fact that your gf made you wait for sex to “prove your worthiness” where as 30 other dudes just hit it off with her within less than 24 hours of meeting her, just fucking lol, you are just the safety option she settled for because she couldn’t get the Chad she actually wanted to commit

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
na bro its as simple as her not wanting you to see her as a slut. if u have this issue you probably look like boyfriend material

• +1
made you wait for sex to “prove your worthiness” where as 30 other dudes just hit it off with her within less than 24 hours of meeting her
That's not what I said at all, cretin. I recommend you do one of those elementary school reading comprehension books to help your cognitive abilities.

You literally quoted me NOT saying exactly what you claim that I said in your post. Is english your second language?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Very legit man
Girls use guys for secks and validation just as much as guys do

na bro its as simple as her not wanting you to see her as a slut. if u have this issue you probably look like boyfriend material
I'm agreeing with you. Your point is basically the short-form of what I'm trying to say. But, I'm trying to take this argument further.
What I would add to your summary is that:​
  • Becoming better looking by looksmaxing won't necessarily make you NOT 'boyfriend material'
    • In fact, looksmaxxing in some of the typical ways makes you the ideal boyfriend to some attractive women.
  • You can be NOT looksmaxxed but get easy lays by:
    1. Not being boyfriend material
    2. Having some minimal sex appeal.

That's not what I said at all, cretin. I recommend you do one of those elementary school reading comprehension books to help your cognitive abilities.

You literally quoted me NOT saying exactly what you claim that I said in your post. Is english your second language?
Read below
I dontbneed it to read a single molecule to see your cope
You are not attractive

AFTER THIS POST LOW VERBAL IQ NIGGERS PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD:
@Kamui
Thanks for the bumps, but I posted above a few weeks ago. Kindly find another thread to do niggerbabble in

Corollaries:
101 on why women are utterly retarded. Yes women will make men that they see as high potential partners through all kinds of tests to truly evaluate him and make him wait to try and secure commitment from him. This is all well and good were it not for the fact that theyre already completely blown out over miles of dick and have utterly ruined the most basic foundations of relationships in general which leaves men with zero incentives and only consequences when it comes to commitment. So while a chick is hooking up with random Chads she'll then vent her relationship demands and frustrations on the Brad that she see's as actually being a capable relationship partner while also denying him sex as she thinks that she'll secure his commitment first with the promise of sex and then reward him with sex after a relationship has been established. However trying to use chastity as a bargaining chip to secure a relationship with a man doesnt work if she's already been used up by countless other men so trying to shit test a man while withholding intimacy from him will only drive him away as she no longer has her virginity to offer in exchange for commitment.

It basically just boils down to alpha fucks beta bucks even if the guys isnt necessarily a beta, the woman still see's him as the retirement, long term option that she wants to control despite handing out her pussy commitment free to chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wadsef, Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I'm agreeing with you. Your point is basically the short-form of what I'm trying to say. But, I'm trying to take this argument further.
What I would add to your summary is that:​
  • Becoming better looking by looksmaxing won't necessarily make you NOT 'boyfriend material'
    • In fact, looksmaxxing in some of the typical ways makes you the ideal boyfriend to some attractive women.
  • You can be NOT looksmaxxed but get easy lays by:
    1. Not being boyfriend material
    2. Having some minimal sex appeal.
what to do when girl see you as a husband material and she is a virgin but i want to smash so bad?

what to do when girl see you as a husband material and she is a virgin but i want to smash so bad?
Wait it out and smash other chicks on the side

• +1
101 on why women are utterly retarded. Yes women will make men that they see as high potential partners through all kinds of tests to truly evaluate him and make him wait to try and secure commitment from him. This is all well and good were it not for the fact that theyre already completely blown out over miles of dick and have utterly ruined the most basic foundations of relationships in general which leaves men with zero incentives and only consequences when it comes to commitment. So while a chick is hooking up with random Chads she'll then vent her relationship demands and frustrations on the Brad that she see's as actually being a capable relationship partner while also denying him sex as she thinks that she'll secure his commitment first with the promise of sex and then reward him with sex after a relationship has been established. However trying to use chastity as a bargaining chip to secure a relationship with a man doesnt work if she's already been used up by countless other men so trying to shit test a man while withholding intimacy from him will only drive him away as she no longer has her virginity to offer in exchange for commitment.

It basically just boils down to alpha fucks beta bucks even if the guys isnt necessarily a beta, the woman still see's him as the retirement, long term option that she wants to control despite handing out her pussy commitment free to chads
when foids settle they find solace in security because they know the man that they’ve chosen won’t cheat on them, even if they are “happy”, if you gave them the decision to choose between her oofy doofy cuck bf that she settled with and that one Chad she fucked 100 times in uni that she still can’t get over, deep down she’d choose the Chad in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Wait it out and smash other chicks on the side
yes that was my plan also pushing a virgin girl isnt even worth it imo they mostly be mentally ill under im saving myself for marriage mindset plus it has to be so tight and my dick is very thick i dont think i can even enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yes that was my plan also pushing a virgin girl isnt even worth it imo they mostly be mentally ill under im saving myself for marriage mindset plus it has to be so tight and my dick is very thick i dont think i can even enjoy it
How old are you and how old is this girl

How do you know for sure that she’s a virgin
i didnt check it but im %100 positive i ve known her for 15 years she was in love with me for years

But my gf says I'm the "prettiest" guy she's seen, and she dumped the others on date 1 (she's a virgin) because they told her they didn't want anything serious. Her dad was watching her on those dates. We're muslim.

when foids settle they find solace in security because they know the man that they’ve chosen won’t cheat on them, even if they are “happy”, if you gave them the decision to choose between her oofy doofy cuck bf that she settled with and that one Chad she fucked 100 times in uni that she still can’t get over, deep down she’d choose the Chad in a heartbeat
But my gf says I'm the "prettiest" guy she's seen, and she dumped the others on date 1 (she's a virgin) because they told her they didn't want anything serious. Her dad was watching her on those dates. We're muslim.

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
My gf isn't mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Corollaries:
Just some dumb chicks who do this. Most don’t act like this.