Has anybody here dickmaxxed?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
What kind of increases have you achieved?

Lol at dickmaxxing when you cant even get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, NormieKilla, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 8 others
got a slight one as a side effect from my other maxing projects
Never heard of this before, how can it be healthy to take 50k IU of D3? Sounds dangerous.
What kind of increase you got?

No.

It's like those Gymcell bodybuilding idiots..
Foids do not have x-ray vision to see through clothing.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Is K2 legal in America?
it's a vitamin....

get mk4 version if you wanna buy it

Never heard of this before, how can it be healthy to take 50k IU of D3? Sounds dangerous.
What kind of increase you got?

0.5 cm length and 1cm thickness
the thickness is more noticeable

and I didn't do 50k IU, but 10k and got it over very long period of time... again i didn't do do k2 and d3 for that, i am doing them for bonemaxing

bathmate and extender

slight jelqing, dont break ur dick

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, You and kobecel
anything that works for the age above 21? im scared of jelqing

0.5 cm length and 1cm thickness
the thickness is more noticeable
You're young right? I doubt this would be the same for adults. I'm already on the girthy side this could easily make me over 6" girth if true, with jelqing/bathmate etc.
They can feel a big cock you coper

Dick size is cope just be average or above average

i just bought bathmate 4 days ago, ive been jelqing and stretching for a couple of weeks now, ive noticed some very tiny changes in EQ and flaccid hang

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
Yes. I got circumcised. Lifefuel. I'm really glad I don't have a gross ant-eater dick.

Low IQ cuck: "b-but muh Jenny tall mew tee lay chun!"

No.

Jfl if you don't have a visible bulge

Jfl if you don't look like you lift in a tshirt

J F L

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
i just bought bathmate 4 days ago, ive been jelqing and stretching for a couple of weeks now, ive noticed some very tiny changes in EQ and flaccid hang
Let us know how much it changes. The thing about dick size is that small improvements matter a lot, my goal is to capitalize on the girth to leave an impression on any girls I fuck. Just be a girth guy theory.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Let us know how much it changes. The thing about dick size is that small improvements matter a lot, my goal is to capitalize on the girth to leave an impression on any girls I fuck. Just be a girth guy theory.
girth is lifefuel tbh,after a pump my cock is like 10% extra in volume
i will keep doing it cause the gains usually stay

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Coping, kobecel and 2 others
girth is lifefuel tbh,after a pump my cock is like 10% extra in volume
i will keep doing it cause the gains usually stay
I'm going to give DHT gel a try for 6 months, just to see.

I’m almost 16 and at 6.75 inches. Could I reach 8 inches?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
How do I get that without my parents knowing that I’m tryna extend my dick
Say you're rubbing it on your face as an experiment to accelerate beard growth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, xom and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You're young right? I doubt this would be the same for adults. I'm already on the girthy side this could easily make me over 6" girth if true, with jelqing/bathmate etc.

They can feel a big cock you coper
No I am in my mid 20s and I have 18X13CM and had 17.5X12 1 year ago I don't even care to get it bigger I am happy with it and tbh there is no point risking something like jelqing and getting impotent when you are above average
if you have 6 inch girth you should just forget about dickmaxing it's not the problem.

No I am in my mid 20s and I have 18X13CM and had 17.5X12 1 year ago I don't even care to get it bigger I am happy with it and tbh there is no point risking something like jelqing and getting impotent when you are above average
if you have 6 inch girth you should just forget about dickmaxing it's not the problem.
Wow that's decent then. My girth is currently 5.5 but I've heard of guys increasing girth significantly with jelqing and bathmate, or dht gel during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Wow that's decent then. My girth is currently 5.5 but I've heard of guys increasing girth significantly with jelqing and bathmate, or dht gel during puberty.
yeah not worth it the side effects are too risky you could end up impotent from jelqing and dht gel could cause hairloss
bathmate is fine but expensive and sound gay + annoying to use and do

yeah not worth it the side effects are too risky you could end up impotent from jelqing and dht gel could cause hairloss
bathmate is fine but expensive and sound gay + annoying to use and do
Fuck I might try this D3+K2 shit esp since u got gains in mid 20s...that article says to take 50k d3 which sounds way too much tbh I might go with 10k, how long did it take until u got the gains?

Fuck I might try this D3+K2 shit esp since u got gains in mid 20s...that article says to take 50k d3 which sounds way too much tbh I might go with 10k, how long did it take until u got the gains?
I noticed my dick size increased only recently (like 7 months into my bonemaxing) but I never tried to look for it before so it probably was more gradual tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
@Extra Chromosome What's your opinion on this dickmaxxing theory
If you are growing and take that much k2 WITH d3 (must be together). Then by crashing E and raising T it may help. (again, in puberty).
also jfl @ taking 100mcg not even enough to prevent calcification caused by 50kIU of vitD. you will need huge amounts to crash E boyo, we talking 100+mg every day.
https://normshealy.com/the-sacred-rings/the-ring-of-fire/
Website looks like a scam

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LightingFraud

Just saying

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
Get your father to suck your cock for maximum length

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin