HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY GOT GOOD BONESMASHING RESULTS

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
You can grow your bones by damaging them, I did with my knuckles and they got bigger by a centimeter :chad::chad::banhammer:

But I don’t see how this can be applied to the face without giving yourself brain damage or even losing bone mass, seems too complicated

Yes but deformed ogre. Wouldn't recommend. + Become more assymetrical

Tbh, no one really have.
When you ask them for pics, there's no change

You can grow your bones by damaging them, I did with my knuckles and they got bigger by a centimeter :chad::chad::banhammer:

But I don’t see how this can be applied to the face without giving yourself brain damage or even losing bone mass, seems too complicated
I’ve never done it but I’ve heard it’s effective but the chances of asymmetry are big if you don’t do it evenly. I’ve only thought abt bonemashing my brow ridge to get hooded eyes but from wolfs law It should work

I’ve never done it but I’ve heard it’s effective but the chances of asymmetry are big if you don’t do it evenly. I’ve only thought abt bonemashing my brow ridge to get hooded eyes but from wolfs law It should work
well if u do, let us know how it goes and gl:feelsez:

well if u do, let us know how it goes and gl:feelsez:
Yea I’m looking into how to do it properly but the mf who does it with a hammer is so retarded I’m thinking of doing a lot of small hits instead of fucking pounding my head a couple times