Has anyone actually had results through heightmaxing or is it just cope? Curious

R

Rixinuj

Bronze
IGF-1 supplements, MK-677, Aromatase Inhibitors, etc
Wouldn't you just be better off injecting HGH or IGF?

if ur plates are open and u take an AI u will continue growing forever very slowly. it is not cope, add HGH and u will easily mog.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, 5.5psl, m0ss26 and 6 others
if ur plates are open and u take an AI u will continue growing forever very slowly. it is not cope, add HGH and u will easily mog.
yes but the estrodial would be very low and you will have pretty bad sides
i had:
hair falling out
burning eyes (maybe because of my high hgh dosage)
sometimes nose bleeding
pain when walking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and humanoidsub7
do you keep taking it till you turn 18 or when your growth plates close?

IGF-1 supplements, MK-677, Aromatase Inhibitors, etc
Wouldn't you just be better off injecting HGH or IGF?
i would say aromasin if youre young and letrozole when youre old+some good peptide should be good

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i had:
hair falling out
sometimes nose bleeding
pain when walking
how much did you grow

i had:
hair falling out
sometimes nose bleeding
pain when walking
worth

do you keep taking it till you turn 18 or when your growth plates close?
HGH? As long as u want to grow, if ur taking an AI ur plates won't close

about 3cm with 600 iu,my igf1 is about 900 and my estrodial is 18
hgh is 8 iu and aromasin is 12.5 mg
how old are you or were when you took that shit. i think mine are open because i grew a bit, and i want to at least increase it more

how old are you or were when you took that shit. i think mine are open because i grew a bit, and i want to at least increase it more
i still take it,im 15 years old

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i still take it,im 15 years old
im older by 1 year. maybe i can still progress. how can i get that shit? i know it's too fucking expensive, but i really want to boost everything since testmaxxing worked for me

Let me get this straight, your parents won’t let you inject but you have got blood work done? Please explain

im older by 1 year. maybe i can still progress. how can i get that shit? i know it's too fucking expensive, but i really want to boost everything since testmaxxing worked for me
meso rx is foll of sources,if you live in eu i would stick to catcafe.is tho

Let me get this straight, your parents won’t let you inject but you have got blood work done? Please explain
yes you understand it,my mom found my hgh and directly rushed me to my doctor to get me bloods,she threw away my 50 iu or so but i just bought new ones,she didnt find my aromasin tho

• +1
Reactions: zz67 and Deleted member 43585
Just go to Dr Gregory Johnston and have him preform the ring dinger on you. Most patients grow 1-2 inches.

yes you understand it,my mom found my hgh and directly rushed me to my doctor to get me bloods,she threw away my 50 iu or so but i just bought new ones,she didnt find my aromasin tho
You shouldn’t have any sides at 18 estradiol are you sure it isn’t nocebo?

You shouldn’t have any sides at 18 estradiol are you sure it isn’t nocebo?
hmm i dont really know could also be because of my hgh abusing,the only thing that 100% doesnt come from hgh is hair falling out but i have long hair so maybe its normal that a lot of hair falls out

hmm i dont really know could also be because of my hgh abusing,the only thing that 100% doesnt come from hgh is hair falling out but i have long hair so maybe its normal that a lot of hair falls out
Eyes burning is a weird side effect tbh

Eyes burning is a weird side effect tbh
i never had it before so it has to be because of one of those,i mean i dont really care if i will reach my goal height,hgh is a big looksmin tho it makes my face heavily bloated

i never had it before so it has to be because of one of those,i mean i dont really care if i will reach my goal height,hgh is a big looksmin tho it makes my face heavily bloated
Have you seen any progress thus far?

Have you seen any progress thus far?
my friend that knows i take hgh has said that i 100% grew,im not really sure how mich i grew but i think its about 3cm

my friend that knows i take hgh has said that i 100% grew,im not really sure how mich i grew but i think its about 3cm
Any other changes like bigger hands or anything?

i would like to reach 195 but thats just delusional
I am currently 181 cm and i’m trying to reach 185-188 cm through heightmaxing, you think that’s reasonable?

I am currently 181 cm and i’m trying to reach 185-188 cm through heightmaxing, you think that’s reasonable?
depends on what dosage,what u take,how long,genetics,diet

cant even begin to fathom how delusional that is
naaah he's 15 its actually very possible if he continued to grow until his late 18s to early 19s

im the same height jfl im coping with microfractures

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Look at this Chinese guy for anecdotal evidence

Last edited:
What exactly did you take to get to this point if I may ask

i would like to reach 195 but thats just delusional
just 19 more cm, your 15 after all.

have you looked into this stack?

Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 32112 PM