Has anyone done the 23andme test and got your report?

X

x30001

Kraken
If so, is it a full report of every gene? What did you learn from it?

0% curry which was all I needed to hear

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, middayshowers, Kill_Jew and 20 others
Yes, give your DNA sample to them so they can manufacture a design virus that can specifically target your DNA sequence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
0% curry which was all I needed to hear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Wanna do it ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and x30001
i hope i am 99 curry

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and InjectE
No because race doesn’t exist or matter

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Stare, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
No because race doesn’t exist or matter

is there a difference between a pitbull and a poodle?

same species, different race of dog.

totally different animal (despite being the same species)

race is real af and it matters stop your coping.

• +1
Reactions: birchman, InZayn, Zygos4Life and 4 others

Dogs were selectively bred for traits

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and Gebirgscel
100% south indian and aboriginal suck my mog cunts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
100% south indian and aboriginal suck my mog cunts
shit that is brutal af
Dogs were selectively bred for traits

and humans were bred for different societies resulting in totally different races of people

some races have different bone structure and densities and even skull shapes

there are some diseases which essentially only afflict certain races (sickle cell for blacks or Tay–Sachs for jews e.g.)

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 3043
shit that is brutal af

and humans were bred for different societies resulting in totally different races of people

some races have different bone structure and densities and even skull shapes

there are some diseases which essentially only afflict certain races (sickle cell for blacks or Tay–Sachs for jews e.g.)
Dog breeds were selectively bred so their phenotypes look very different. Humans gradually changed into different phenotypes
Just like every sexually reproducing species. What a shock.
Dog breeds are very phenotypically different but are less genetically different than humans. Why? Because of selective breeding

Dog breeds were selectively bred so their phenotypes look very different. Humans gradually changed into different phenotypes

Dog breeds are very phenotypically different but are less genetically different than humans. Why? Because of selective breeding

yes, and we are different phenotypes and phenotype matters.

race is real and people are different.

we are not all 'one'

yes, and we are different phenotypes and phenotype matters.

race is real and people are different.

we are not all 'one'
Youre using phenotypes to justify racism for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Youre using phenotypes to justify racism for some reason

there is no master race.

blacks are stronger and faster than whites - this I will freely admit even though im white.

a black boxer against a white one the black guy will win 80% of the time.

but whites again and again have built pleasant societies to live in and have the most attractive women - we should be given credit for this and people shouldnt seek to destroy us through mass immigration and propaganda, because truly the world will lose out if they succeed.

nobody is risking their life and/or breaking immigration laws to get into somalia, yemen, china or Venezuela.

where are people trying to get into? white societies.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
there is no master race.

blacks are stronger and faster than whites - this I will freely admit even though im white.

a black boxer against a white one the black guy will win 80% of the time.

but whites again and again have built pleasant societies to live in and have the most attractive women - we should be given credit for this and people shouldnt seek to destroy us through mass immigration and propaganda, because truly the world will lose out if they succeed.

nobody is risking their life and/or breaking immigration laws to get into somalia, yemen, china or Venezuela.

where are people trying to get into? white societies.
Why do you feel entitled to a society that other people built? you didnt do shit

Why do you feel entitled to a society that other people built? you didnt do shit

thats like people trying to take your inheritance you get from your parents because 'why do you feel entitled to this money you didnt earn it'

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus and InjectE
Yeah it's a very good idea to send the most identifying trait of your whole existence on a sketchy company just to hope you can brag on theapricity for being 98% white if that's what will come up with the test.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, InjectE and FatJattMofo
thats like people trying to take your inheritance you get from your parents because 'why do you feel entitled to this money you didnt earn it'
Why dont societies get rid of the worthless losers who are white ( like yourself) and include the useful ethnic people who arent losers ?
--
that seems more logical

Why do societies get rid of the worthless losers who are white ( like yourself) and include the useful ethnic people who arent losers ?

because society is backwards these days and run by people who generally dont have the best interests of society in their mind. Their own personal reputation for being a charitable person matters more than the long-term effects of the policies that they are encouraging.

I wouldnt call myself a worthless loser.

This why I want to create that isolated island society.
Yeah it's a very good idea to send the most identifying trait of your whole existence on a sketchy company just to hope you can brag on theapricity for being 98% white if that's what will come up with the test.

people can get your whole DNA profile from a used starbucks cup lol, your DNA is not private unless you lock yourself in a padded room and never leave.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE
people can get your whole DNA profile from a used starbucks cup lol, your DNA is not private unless you lock yourself in a padded room and never leave.
Biologycel detected
The amount of DNA you're sending to such companies, which is mostly from body fluids is nowhere near the same as the one of your fingerprints.

Biologycel detected
The amount of DNA you're sending to such companies, which is mostly from body fluids is nowhere near the same as the one of your fingerprints.

one single cell in your body, be it a skin cell or cheek cell contains your entire genome

one single cell in your body, be it a skin cell or cheek cell contains your entire genome
The validity of forensic fingerprint evidence has been challenged by academics, judges and the media. In the United States fingerprint examiners have not developed uniform standards for the identification of an individual based on matching fingerprints. In some countries where fingerprints are also used in criminal investigations, fingerprint examiners are required to match a number of identification points before a match is accepted. In England 16 identification points are required and in France 12, to match two fingerprints and identify an individual. Point-counting methods have been challenged by some fingerprint examiners because they focus solely on the location of particular characteristics in fingerprints that are to be matched. Fingerprint examiners may also uphold the one dissimilarity doctrine, which holds that if there is one dissimilarity between two fingerprints, the fingerprints are not from the same finger. Furthermore academics have argued that the error rate in matching fingerprints has not been adequately studied. And it has been argued that fingerprint evidence has no secure statistical foundation.[25] Research has been conducted into whether experts can objectively focus on feature information in fingerprints without being misled by extraneous information, such as context.[26]

The validity of forensic fingerprint evidence has been challenged by academics, judges and the media. In the United States fingerprint examiners have not developed uniform standards for the identification of an individual based on matching fingerprints. In some countries where fingerprints are also used in criminal investigations, fingerprint examiners are required to match a number of identification points before a match is accepted. In England 16 identification points are required and in France 12, to match two fingerprints and identify an individual. Point-counting methods have been challenged by some fingerprint examiners because they focus solely on the location of particular characteristics in fingerprints that are to be matched. Fingerprint examiners may also uphold the one dissimilarity doctrine, which holds that if there is one dissimilarity between two fingerprints, the fingerprints are not from the same finger. Furthermore academics have argued that the error rate in matching fingerprints has not been adequately studied. And it has been argued that fingerprint evidence has no secure statistical foundation.[25] Research has been conducted into whether experts can objectively focus on feature information in fingerprints without being misled by extraneous information, such as context.[26]

fingerprints are not DNA

was going to get it done just so i could post a screenshot of whatever fraction of african i am on social media saying "well, it's been fun guys, but i can no longer tolerate your hateful ways towards my people"

• +1
Reactions: birchman and LordNorwood
View attachment 139928

@Brandon10
The cup could either contain fingerprints or an extremely small amount of saliva from your lips, which again is of negligible amount to be able to uniquely identify you.

I don't trust any company to give my DNA but if I had to do it I would choose ancestryDNA instead, their results are more accurate and they have better privacy policies than 23andme

33% nigerian
33% iberian
33% annunakhi

It just said:
you are too old for this test

If so, is it a full report of every gene? What did you learn from it?

Just let big brother have a dna collection on you bro