Has anyone else accepted that they might die alone?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
"failednormiemanlet get an arranged marriage bro!"

No. No I'm not getting an arranged marriage because it just proves how much of a failure I am. I couldn't even find a partner without my parents helping me, unable to do anything myself because I am that useless. These very thoughts prevent me from getting an arranged marriage, the fact I might even have to marry someone islamic af and LARP as muslim is too much as well.

So that leaves me a 5'5 pajeet in the west with a good chance of dying alone. I've accepted it tbh, it's a very real fate for me. And I'm okay with it. Even now as I am getting ready to head off to the gym, I am reminding myself the fact that I will die alone. That even if I end up with a girl, I don't need her. I have accepted my fate. I came in this world with nothing and will leave with nothing. Some people weren't meant to pass their genes on, it seems as though I am one of them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
I remember being 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and isis_Bleach

No. No I'm not getting an arranged marriage because it just proves how much of a failure I am. I couldn't even find a partner without my parents helping me, unable to do anything myself because I am that useless. These very thoughts prevent me from getting an arranged marriage, the fact I might even have to marry someone islamic af and LARP as muslim is too much as well.

So that leaves me a 5'5 pajeet in the west with a good chance of dying alone. I've accepted it tbh, it's a very real fate for me. And I'm okay with it. Even now as I am getting ready to head off to the gym, I am reminding myself the fact that I will die alone. That even if I end up with a girl, I don't need her. I have accepted my fate. I came in this world with nothing and will leave with nothing. Some people weren't meant to pass their genes on, it seems as though I am one of them.
the science man told dicaprio's character he would die alone
muh my ai predicts it
but he died with his loved ones

No I'm not getting an arranged marriage because it just proves how much of a failure I am. I couldn't even find a partner without my parents helping me, unable to do anything myself because I am that useless.

swallow your ego dude

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and mulattomaxxer
Women are only good for sex usually, a few smart ones but for the most part they are basically 3/4ths retarded. Why would you want to wake up next to some fucking idiot 7 days a week :lul:. Fuck ur Bros, you'll get test boost from divine protein as well (joke but i was serious about the first part)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 14905, Beetlejuice and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Solidcoin
the science man told dicaprio's character he would die alone
muh my ai predicts it
but he died with his loved ones
I should ask @ropemax

@ropemax can you predict if I will die single and alone?

Most people in this world die alone, I'll Never accept that i'll die alone, But im aware that it'll happen regardless

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

I'm a 40 yo KHHV. I have accepted that I will die alone many years ago.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, CtrlAltDelete, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Dude just stfu and get leg lengthening surgery.

5'8 you would be fine

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and FailedNormieManlet
Yes. This ends one way for us. It ends bloody. Ends bad.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 17829

5"5 - 5"6.5 guys at my schools slay hard asf if they're well build and confident (I'm 5"5 and neither :feelswhy:)

You will live and die alone regardless of how many friends or lovers you have. The human consciousness can only experience and "acknowledge" one's own consciousness, hence other people will be out of your reality. You will never know and experience their thoughts. So one should accept loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I'm also curry :feelswhy:

• Love it
5'8 incel with 90% mobility < 5'5 incel with 100% mobility
You'd be fine man. at 5'8 you could larp 5'10 on dating apps and wear 1 inch lifts. Completely different life.

You'd be fine man. at 5'8 you could larp 5'10 on dating apps and wear 1 inch lifts. Completely different life.
all the height in the world won't save me nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You will live and die alone regardless of how many friends or lovers you have. The human consciousness can only experience and "acknowledge" one's own consciousness, hence other people will be out of your reality. You will never know and experience their thoughts. So one should accept loneliness.
This is pretty high IQ, you take psycadelics?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18372 and FailedNormieManlet
Women are only good for sex usually, a few smart ones but for the most part they are basically 3/4ths retarded. Why would you want to wake up next to some fucking idiot 7 days a week :lul:. Fuck ur Bros, you'll get test boost from divine protein as well (joke but i was serious about the first part)
yea we know what part was true bro:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
it just proves how much of a failure I am. I couldn't even find a partner without my parents helping me, unable to do anything myself because I am that useless
No, it proves how superficial women are.

And how are u a failure eh? For not getting a 6 on the dice?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet

over for me bro, trust me I know it is brutally over. Most likely will join the navy in a few years when I am tired of life. And then die a violent but quick death on a ship in the middle of the atlantic

honestly ive never understood the problem with women being superficial, we are too, thats how sexual desire works, people on this sub only think of it as unjust because we are all undesirable as shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I don’t plan on being on this world for long, when I’m 25 it’s lights off for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
I don’t plan on being on this world for long, when I’m 25 it’s lights off for me tbh
join the army or navy or some shit, and then work as a merc. At least then your apathy towards death will be useful

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
I know i ll die alone but i still want to have kids someday without getting marriage locked with a foid for the rest of my life , you see we are looksmaxxed, fitnessmaxxed and philosophy/intelligencemaxxed, so id try to make my sons as chad and successful as i can :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet
over for me bro, trust me I know it is brutally over. Most likely will join the navy in a few years when I am tired of life. And then die a violent but quick death on a ship in the middle of the atlantic
nah dude i dont think u should give up on getting a girl, but if you did you should just drugmax and moneymaxx, the only thing comparable to the joy of sex is drugs, so aquire a stable enough income to start a stable drug habit (weed, nic, ket, lsd, mdma) if you use weed + nic + microdosing + dosing(not micro) + ket weekly and use mdma monthly you'll be rotting more and more by the day but seeing as you're resigned to a sexless meaningless life it doesnt matter. But thats all hypothetical dont give up bro

• JFL
just go back to your country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
nah dude i dont think u should give up on getting a girl, but if you did you should just drugmax and moneymaxx, the only thing comparable to the joy of sex is drugs, so aquire a stable enough income to start a stable drug habit (weed, nic, ket, lsd, mdma) if you use weed + nic + microdosing + dosing(not micro) + ket weekly and use mdma monthly you'll be rotting more and more by the day but seeing as you're resigned to a sexless meaningless life it doesnt matter. But thats all hypothetical dont give up bro
I've done most drugs, none give me long term joy. Psychs just make me motivated for life again
just go back to your country
I can't read or write the langage

no I can't access/afford it but I might try in the future. Any recs?
Acid is godly, weirdly enough my best experience was at my lowest dose of half a tab, it was just pure dopamine theres no other way to describe it, and thats not really normal for LSD its something you'd more expect from MDMA, but dude i could not remove the grim from my face and was with my brother and best friend. Best night of my life by far, nothing compares to the pure joy i experienced that day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and FailedNormieManlet
I've done most drugs, none give me long term joy. Psychs just make me motivated for life again

I can't read or write the langage
fair enough, its hardly a solution anyway but if ur at rock bottom theres no reason not to

Everyone dies alone tbh but I get what you mean, you mean marriage or an LTR

no faggot, if mother nature wishes to select me out, then so be it. I'm not bringing incels into this world
lmao bro please let's not act as if female selection is good JFL they just select the most sexually attractive genes not the best it doesnt mean SHIT literal species have gone extinct because of that

Fisher's theorem
Fishers runaway and the myth of female sexual selection

I think you should just swallow your pride and get an arranged marriage like hundreds of millions of young brown men across the globe, no shame in doing that when there's so many of us doing it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Acid is godly, weirdly enough my best experience was at my lowest dose of half a tab, it was just pure dopamine theres no other way to describe it, and thats not really normal for LSD its something you'd more expect from MDMA, but dude i could not remove the grim from my face and was with my brother and best friend. Best night of my life by far, nothing compares to the pure joy i experienced that day.
acid makes me smile loads too
fair enough, its hardly a solution anyway but if ur at rock bottom theres no reason not to
I just lift and cope nigga

lmao bro please let's not act as if female selection is good JFL they just select the most sexually attractive genes not the best it doesnt mean SHIT literal species have gone extinct because of that

Fisher's theorem
View attachment 1633713

I think you should just swallow your pride and get an arranged marriage like hundreds of millions of young brown men across the globe, no shame in doing that when there's so many of us doing it
True bro, but it keeps the gene pool competitve. It's over for me, getting an arranged marriage won't work for me. Even if I do it, my thoughts will be there and I'll probably not talk to my wife and will stay out of the house as much as possible in order to not be reminded of my failure. Avg brown man is happy being a betabux, I'm not.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Fisher's theorem
View attachment 1633713

you'll never get a real connection with an arranged marriage and she'll be ugly pajeet or something. Not attractive and not capable of intellegent conversations (woman trait), thats like spending the rest of your life with and ugly semi-retard who doesnt even like you. He needs a good set of friends or a girl in which he's choosen, or both. thats my mentallity rn as a fellow 5"5 curry in the west

• +1
you'll never get a real connection with an arranged marriage and she'll be ugly pajeet or something. Not attractive and not capable of intellegent conversations (woman trait), thats like spending the rest of your life with and ugly semi-retard who doesnt even like you. He needs a good set of friends or a girl in which he's choosen, or both. thats my mentallity rn as a fellow 5"5 curry in the west
I have friends, but I am distancing myself slowly from them because they just drink tbh. Getting in the way of progress

acid makes me smile loads too

I just lift and cope nigga

True bro, but it keeps the gene pool competitve. It's over for me, getting an arranged marriage won't work for me. Even if I do it, my thoughts will be there and I'll probably not talk to my wife and will stay out of the house as much as possible in order to not be reminded of my failure. Avg brown man is happy being a betabux, I'm not.
I never get the smiles like i did on that day though :feelswhy:,i just loop and act retarded when i trip or get depressed

• +1
It's pointless if only females get to decide because it's not like all of them are beautiful or genetic quality. It should be done in a way where subhuman males AND subhuman females don't get to reproduce but we know subhuman females reproduce all the fucking time.

I think you have a genetic fatalistic attitude about this, where you're just going to accept the worst that may come to you instead of the alternative, because you are a a rather strong willed individual.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
I never get the smiles like i did on that day though :feelswhy:,i just loop and act retarded when i trip or get depressed
Don't smoke weed with your acid. When I smoke I don't smile as much. I smile and laugh the most during comeup lol

I have friends, but I am distancing myself slowly from them because they just drink tbh. Getting in the way of progress
brah you cant live without friends, its not a life worth living, just dont go out when theyre drinking or try to invite them to functions that arent about drinking or just hang out with them without drinking brah

Wdym? We will all die alone.
No nigga to save u in ur tomb. Swallow reality

• +1
Reactions: The Great Mystery
i don’t think im a trucel but i have accepted that im just sort of offputting and too shy to ever accomplish anything on this front. i’m not totally resigned but if i looked in a crystal ball and saw it in my future i wouldn’t be dying of shock

Don't smoke weed with your acid. When I smoke I don't smile as much. I smile and laugh the most during comeup lol
i rarely do :feelswhy:, i tried DMT twice as well and threw up before getting high both times the clockwork elves have rejected me :feelswhy: